SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Set your house in Order: A prophetic Call for the church to REPENT.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Set your house in Order: A prophetic Call for the church to REPENT.

'Set Your House in Order': A Prophetic Call for the Church to Repent
9:00AM EST 2/14/2019 HOLLY WATSON

(Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash)
I had an encounter with the Lord recently while pressing in through 40 days of new access for the year 2019. I had been using this time of consecration to gain a fresh prophetic perspective for the New Year, when I was pulled out of a dream through the stirring of the Spirit to see Jesus coming as one on the clouds with His magnificent power and gory. When my eyes first beheld the sight of our Savior appearing in all His splendor, I was overwhelmed with His love and the brilliance of His presence. Almost spontaneously, as His radiant smile stretched across the light of His countenance, I cried out, "Lord, is that you? How will we know you?"

He replied, 'Holly, time is short.' He then took me on a journey of understanding His heart for true restoration and redemption. And then He showed me how 2019 was a year of the comeback.

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. Then He will send His angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of the earth to the farthest part of heaven" (Mark 13:26-27).

"Look, I am coming soon" (Rev. 22:7).

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

I share spiritual encounters with a reverential fear of the Lord. I understand the obedience of waiting on the Lord in prayer. I respectfully adhere to the accountability and the weighty responsibility for those entrusted with prophetic revelation at this hour. The Bible promises us a greater outpouring of the Spirit for the sons and daughters of God during the end times. Dreams, visions, supernatural visitations and the nine gifts of the Spirit are coming into full operation in the church at this hour. We are in the days where the fivefold office gifts are joining together in unity to function with an Ephesians 4 mandate like never before.

However, a clear exhortation is given to us in Jeremiah 23 about prophets prophesying visions of their own heart (Jer. 23:16-18). Scripture warns us of false prophets and the appearance of lying signs and wonders being evident in the last days. God also made it a priority to answer Job out of the whirlwind by asking him an important question. "Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge?" (Job 38:2)? We must test all spiritual encounters to discern if they're from God or if their sourced from vain imaginations or demonic influences (Heb. 5:14). When the pure Word of the Lord is released through the mouth of a prophet of God; the Word of God does not return to Him void (Isa. 55:11).

"'In the last days it shall be,' says God, 'that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Even on My menservants and maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy. And I will show wonders in heaven above and signs on the earth below: blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and glorious day of the Lord comes" (Acts 2:17-20).

Set Your House in Order

In 2 Kings 20, Hezekiah was sick and near death when the Lord sent a message through the prophet Isaiah to tell Hezekiah to set his house in order, for he would surely die and not live. Hezekiah's response to his fateful news humbled him into a posture of intercession as he petitioned God to remember his just and contrite heart. Scripture says Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall (between the altar) and prayed to God for restoration and deliverance from his untimely death. Because Hezekiah wept at the altar of the Lord through humility and obedience, God saved Hezekiah's life and added 15 years to his lifespan.

The phrase "set your house in order" has been ringing in my heart since the beginning of the Hebrew New Year 5779. To set our house in order has a two-fold meaning. We are temples (houses) for the Holy Spirit to dwell in. Our churches, ministries, families, relationships, occupations and so forth are the houses the Lord has entrusted us with while serving as kingdom ambassadors on behalf of the body of Christ. Setting our house in order requires a time of repentance and a renewing of our heart, spirit, soul and body as we reconcile with our first love Jesus Christ as our kinsman Redeemer (Ruth 3:9, Job 19:25).

Setting our house in order is also a phrase where our affairs are set into new alignment per the will of the Father and His direction for our lives. A time of reorganization, reordering and restructuring accompanies setting our houses in order to prepare for new assignments, increase and promotion through the leading of Holy Spirit. A shedding of old ways while allowing room for a new wineskin creates an atmosphere of order for Holy Spirit to awaken a sleeping giant from her slumber. Where the church is compromising her ways through worldly influence and flesh- based performance; God is calling His bride to set our house in order by cleansing herself from all ungodliness!

The Spirit of the Lord is brooding over the earth searching for a place to revisit in all His power and glory. A greater outpouring of the Spirit of God is about to erupt like never before as churches across the land posture themselves through hunger, repentance and prayer. Jesus is seeking for a pure bride to come back to. He is calling us to a lifestyle of holiness, consecration and devotion. The earth is ripe to pull in an end-time harvest of new souls. Now is the time for redemption to sweep across the land and to set your house in order!

In those days Hezekiah became mortally ill. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him and said to him,

Related Articles
What Biblical Repentance Truly Is and Why We Need It Now More Than Ever
40 Days of Prayer and Repentance: How the Church Can Return to God's Presence
In those days Hezekiah became ill and was near death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz came to him, and said to him, "Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live."

Then he turned his face toward the wall and prayed to the Lord, saying, "Please, O Lord, remember how I have walked before You faithfully and with an undivided heart and have done what is good in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

Now before Isaiah had come out of the middle courtyard, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, "Turn back and say to Hezekiah the leader of My people: Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord (2 Kings 20:1-5).

"I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart" (Jer. 24:7).

A Year of the Comeback

Upon hearing the Lord say 2019 was a year of the comeback, the story of Lazarus in John 11 was quickened in my spirit. The resurrection power of the Holy Spirit swept through the tomb of Lazarus and provided us with one of the greatest comeback stories in biblical history. When Jesus cried out in a loud voice and called Lazarus to come forth from his grave, His mission was to demonstrate the glory of God upon the earth realm (John 11:40). Those who witnessed this miraculous move of God through the power of His Spirit, experienced a trajectory move towards their destiny in the blink of an eye. Where unbelief, doubt and a lack of faith invaded the hearts of those in attendance; resurrection life breathed new life into a spirit of sleep and slumber. The name "Lazarus" in Strong's dictionary means "whom God helps." This gives us a prophetic picture of the love of God for His church, and how the heart of the Father is to restore the church back to her intended purpose.

God chose an outcry, the appearance of His Son, and a kairos moment, to demonstrate the effects of heaven invading earth through a move of His divine order. What seemed delayed in the eyes of man through their dullness of understanding, was delivered through Jesus by His timely appearance and coming. God chose the hour and time to awaken Lazarus from His slumber (John 11:39). The Spirit of God moved, Lazarus came forth; and the rest of the story was recorded, in the books of biblical history.

The church is positioned for a comeback in 2019! As our cry reaches heaven's ears for a new move of power and glory, the spiritual realm is responding to the sound of the earths groaning. Hunger is a key component to a new move of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is looking for those whose hearts are fixed on Him through intimacy and unrelenting obedience! The Spirit of God says, "The time is short. Won't you adhere to My coming?"

"Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" (John 11:40).

"When He had said this, He cried out with a loud voice, 'Lazarus, come out!' He who was dead came out, his hands and feet wrapped with grave clothes, and his face wrapped with a cloth.

Jesus said to them, 'Unbind him, and let him go'" (John 11:43-44).

Holly Watson is a prophetic voice with a passion to release the heart of the Father in a pure and uncompromising way. Her mandate is to awaken the bride of Christ to Her end-time identity while stirring this generation to step into her God-ordained purpose and calling. The Call upon Holly's life was awakened through being miraculously healed from a spirit of infirmity. KRGO, Ministries was birthed through a passion to raise up sons and daughters of God who embrace their true identity and calling in Christ. Holly and her husband, Frank, serve and minister throughout the body of Christ in the Southern California area and the surrounding regions. Visit krgo.org.

2019/2/14 16:03Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Set your house in Order: A prophetic Call for the church to REPENT.

Dear Frannie,

I was blessed by your godly posts and zeal about revival, but I am quite troubled about this exteme prophetic Elijiahlist stuff. I was deeply into this movement years ago. It was through material on SI that helped me to see their fallacy and chucked out all these books into the garbage. Maybe you can check out some material from Art Katz, David Wilkerson and B.H.Clendenon who were Pentecostals themselves but took the courage to warn them about going off into apostacy and sin.

I checked Holly's website and there are some pretty hairy prophesies, it is all about dreams and visions and taking cities and annointings and redeeming Hollywood and so forth. She seams to be quite puffed up about her dreams and visions and tarnishes them with Hebrew root paraphernalia. For example

"The Power to Gain Wealth and Keys to Redeeming Time"
"A Pioneering Move of the Spirit in Hollywood"

Do not get me wrong, sister, I do believe in the power and gifts of the Spirit for today and yes, I speak in tongues, too. In fact, I am teaching a series on the life and ministry of the Holy Spirit in our church.

I pray that you are able to take this brotherly rebuke. Keep on praying for your nation and revival, but please do not mix your gold with dross and wheat with chaff.

2019/2/15 7:36Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Hello Brother
Do not get me wrong, sister, I do believe in the power and gifts of the Spirit for today and yes, I speak in tongues, too. In fact, I am teaching a series on the life and ministry of the Holy Spirit in our church.

I pray that you are able to take this brotherly rebuke. Keep on praying for your nation and revival, but please do not mix your gold with dross and wheat with chaff.

I am not offended at all. I was encouraged by the word because it was what was on my heart. As for their ministry this is the first post I have received.. I never heard of their ministry before..
However I have learned to take the meat and spit out the bones. I am reading a book right now on WHY does it have to be like this? BY Bishop Bill Hamon. All about the problems in ministries and secret sins behind the pulpits. I m sure u have heard of him. You would like it im sure..
Anyway.. I was seeing the word.. not the people. Yes we need to be fruit inspectors. I agree. I take the meat and spit out the bones.
I again was seeing that the word this sister had was one that was on my heart and many others I pray with.
I see that we all have issues and yes we need to test all things. I have supported David Wilkerson for years and still listen and support Pastor Conlin . There is a live prayer.Tue night tscnyc.org.

I will pray
Thanks for pointing out this., I am pretty careful who I support and fellowship with and my circle is small by choice.. The Old writers still teach me.. David Wilkerson is still my fav.. next to my JESUS>
Bless u brother..
the road is indeed wide and narrow is HIS way.
in Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/2/15 9:22Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

I don't know anything about Holly so I wont comment directly about her.

But I do know the Charismatics are still enamored by W.O.F. teachers, and those who are gifted with the prophetic and run in the same circles as those who are still enamored with them seem to find prophecies that align with those men.

If a prophetic word ever came forth that sound even remotely like anything posted on this forum, I would be amazed if that prophet lasted milliseconds after such a prophecy. He/she would not be invited back...so Art Katz had that experience several times according to his own testimony.

If youre going to 'set your house in order', my first thought would be to refuse and reject exploiters, money men, false teachers, false prophets that all cater to providing some 'supernatural-ness' to these exploiters.
If youre going to be bold about telling folks to repent, the first place to start is those on the platform that have done their part to create this decade of declension.

To me, these kinds of words have all the flavoring of prophesying to the choir.

Now, it takes no prophet to see and understand that many Christians are taken up with prophets and prophetic words that do sound 'prophetic', but the prophecies themselves have no bite. They cut no one, they expose nothing, they are usually forgotten within a day or so.
It's a rare thing for any prophetic word to have the cutting and exposing effects that Paris Reidhead had in his sermon, or Allen Redpath had in his Isaiah sermon. Sermons that are as convicting today as they were decades ago.

Again, even the worst hypocrite can tell folks "we need to repent and get our house in order", but is that word anointed so as to convict of sin? I didn't read anything in this last prophetic word that didn't taste and smell like prophetic fluff.
That's just my opinion.

The Pharisees could rebuke, the Sadducees could resist doctrine, the devils could fall down and pay homage to Jesus...but are their words the words of God?

I appreciated the Jeremiah 23 quote...I also wonder; would Jeremiah be accepted amongst the false prophet camp? From what I've read, they would have nothing to do with him or he with them.

If such a word as "set your house in order" were a true prophetic word delivered to the Church, the first ones to reject it would be those she is standing next to.

2019/2/15 11:49Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

It is a fact that in every true revival there has been the most opposition from those in the organized denominational churches, and from many of the pastors of these churches.

That is because a revival appears to be out of the leader's control, and out of order. Those that are legalistic and are under the control of a religious spirit will always point to the wild fire that the devil is producing and will never acknowledge the true work of the Holy Spirit in reviving the Church, and even having a positive effect on the whole community. I can give you many examples of this of revivals and Great Awakenings that have advanced the Kingdom of God in whole regions, but were bitterly opposed by religious leaders and well known theologians of the day.

2019/2/15 15:58Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Keep the Fire CH.Spurgeon

Keep The Fire!
By Charles H. Spurgeon

“The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out” (Lev. 6:13).

Keep the altar of private prayer burning. This is the very life of all piety. The sanctuary and family altars borrow their fires here; therefore, let this burn well. Secret devotion is the very essence, evidence and barometer of vital and experimental religion.

Burn here the fat of your sacrifices. Let your closet seasons be, if possible, regular, frequent, and undisturbed. Effectual prayer availeth much. Have you nothing to pray for? Let us suggest the church, the ministry, your own soul, your children, your relations, your neighbors, your country and the cause of God and truth throughout the world.

Let us examine ourselves on this important matter. Do we engage with lukewarmness in private devotion? Is the fire of devotion burning dimly in our hearts? If so, let us be alarmed at this sign of decay. Let us go with weeping and ask for the Spirit of grace and of supplication. Let us set apart special seasons for extraordinary prayer. For if this fire should be smothered beneath the ashes of a worldly conformity, it will dim the fire on the family altar, and lessen our influence both in the church and in the world.

The text will also apply to the altar of the heart. This is a golden altar indeed. God loves to see the hearts of His people glowing toward Himself. Let us give to God our hearts, all blazing with love, and seek His grace, that the fire may never be quenched; for it will not burn if the Lord does not keep it burning.

Many foes will attempt to extinguish it, but if the unseen Hand behind the wall pour thereon the sacred oil, it will blaze higher and higher. Let us use texts of Scripture as fuel for our heart’s fire – they are live coals; and above all, let us be much alone with Jesus.

2019/3/19 17:55Profile
docs

Re: Israel and prophecy

When these prophets give their prophecies for the new year and seek to inform us of what is ahead why is no mention ever made of Israel and the conflict that is going to originate from there that will eventually threaten world peace when the man of sin and lawlessness rises to his allotted time and turns his wrath on the Jewish people and the church? A Judeo-centric tribulation is ahead at some point but we hardly ever hear a peep made by the prophets regarding this coming conflict. Since it's been prophesied by the Hebrew prophets, Jesus and the early apostles, no matter how great a revival may come today or in the near future it won't get the church around the hard reality of what is ahead. Where are the prophets that should likely be addressing this?

2019/3/19 18:41Profile
savannah

Re: Spurgeon OR Holly...NOT Spurgeon and Holly

Frannie,

All I have to say is, "spit out the bones" and delete the OP. And "eat the meat" of the Spurgeon heat!

"You can't be eating at the LORD's table, AND the table of devils."

Arsenic and honey have never made a good mix, no matter how sweet it may be.

Don't be deceived!

And remember, those being deceived will usually say, "I'm not being deceived, I'm okay!"

If it's Jesus and His Truth you love, you must hate the Lie and the lies! No Compromise!

2019/3/19 18:52Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: SPITTING OUT THE BONES...

Savannah,

Spitting out the BONES.. is something I do regularly..
I am so so blessed that GOD uses me this imperfect vessel.. One who is not perfect who strives for it.. Who is teachable and can see the meat within the bones.. I know when I get to church its not perfect because Im there..
We are all works in progress. I remain abiding in HIS vine so He can continue to prune me so I become more fruitful. I am so so happy the LORD is full of Mercy and loves us all the same...
lAM 3:22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Blessings to you..
Love in Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/4/9 19:38Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All,
I would like to look at both sides here if I can.
On the one hand you have "Prophets" giving prophesies like people on Elijah list who cant seem to tell straight up prophesy but use flowery ambiguous language which can be very vague in its substance.
If we take the two dramatic Political happenings of recent years
1:Election of Donald Trump
2:Brexit
The majority of these people dont come out and give a clear indication before these events whats going to happen and after we see them happening they swamp us with Prophesy ,completely after the horse has bolted.
On the Other hand ....
God clearly has is hand in both events and there are people on SI because of an inaccurate view of "Coming Judgement" in my opinion who clearly didnt forsee God moving in this way are flumoxed that Judgement hasnt come and God has moved to help America again.Alot of these people wont give God the Glory but instead highlight one mans inadequacies as President.There is always a but....
A FOOTNOTE ON THE USE OF DREAMS AND VISIONS
It is perfectly biblical to use and tell Dreams and Visions .However for instance although the Dream or Vision may take intricate language and long paragraphs to explain,the interpretation should be plain,simple,clear and concise.For instance Daniel and the Statue .
What I think should happen is that these Prophets should be clear on there intrepretation and cut out the flowery vague language and tell us what is going to happen before it happens not after the horse has totally bolted!
I am still waiting to hear when Britian will leave the EU!
I personally think it is going to happen depite delays but maybe one Prophet out there on the Elijahlist or other can tell us when its going to happen???Come on I challenge you...

2019/4/10 7:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy