SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : How To Tune into the SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event (Oct 4-6th)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

Bless you, Brother Greg, for all you do for the Lord through this ministry. Praying for all who attended as they go back to where God has placed them. Though I was not there except online, I know God has done and will continue to do a great work through what has taken place over the past three days. Blessings!

2018/10/7 11:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Al Whittinghill one of the conference speakers preached at westside christian fellowship you can watch the video here: https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/live-stream/

2018/10/7 13:00Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I only got to see a couple of speakers during this conference. Sandeep Poonen impressed me the most BUT there are a couple of things he said that caused me some concerned when I had time to think about them.

---Something about the Promised land and I think Jerusalem. I have to go back and watch that part again.

----The other was about those who he wanted to be a part of his church and those he didn't. He referred to be baptized and not sinning anymore and if you do then know to stop and that some people would not be welcome there or if they didn't want to continue coming they could leave. That struck me a bit weird.

But on the flip side made an emphasis that what people need the most is not a healing from sickness but a forgiveness of sin..................BOOM......... if I ever hear a preacher not put a focus on the forgiveness of sin I would be very tempted to call them a false teacher because this is the message of Jesus.

There was also a man who preached Saturday evening. And older guy who had weird gestures as well as his speech. Sometimes normal and sometimes hoarse in his voice. I wondered what is the world is going on with him.

John

2018/10/7 18:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

brother,

each of the speakers are not perfect, and some times they say are not applicable to everyone but their own calling or burden as a minister or local church they represent. But most things they said are powerful, important and applicable to us all.

Glad you could hear what the Lord was saying, the question e have to ask ourselves am I changed or did I just try and find what was wrong? Am I broken? Did I confess my need to God and cry out for a deeper work of His Spirit in me? If things like this do not happen then listening to revival messages are not good, we need change.

Leonard Ravenhill shared a story that he was watching a video of an African young boy in a hospital. He was so suffering so much from malnutrition that his esaphcus closed and when they poured small amounts of water it just filled in his mouth and came out over his cheeks. He could not swallow the water. Ravenhill then turns to the audience and tells them this is how he feels preaching the words of God to the people.

What a great need for personal revival "we all" have.

2018/10/7 19:26Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

I had the privilege of attending the conference in person Thursday and Friday and it was truly a glorious time. Here is what the Lord ministered to me:

-Jesus loves his Bride very much and there was a very real presence of God in our midst because of the unity that we held together. Christ was being proclaimed and not a denomination or system or theological viewpoint.

-The worship time was very precious and it truly made me homesick for heaven. Listened to the Friday morning session over and over again when our dear sister sings "Just as I Am" is just so beautiful and soul stirring. Thank you Lord!

-This created a deeper hunger in me for times like this in prayer of extended seeking of the Lord together.

-This caused me to evaluate what the Lord is doing in my life and how I may be quenching Him by only expecting Him to move in a predictable, visible way in my life. It makes me desire to open to the Lord working in a new way in my life perhaps in a way I didn't expect. There is a difference between unbiblical and unfamiliar. I don't want to reject anything just because it is unfamiliar.

-I am in continual need of continual reviving.

I encourage anyone who has the time to watch these recorded sessions!

In Christ,

Brother Kevin

2018/10/8 16:21Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother Kevin, I can also attest to the sense of heaven during worship, our focus was on the Lamb of God alone.

here are some clips of some of the worship:

(Worship) Blessed Be The Name / I Adore You / Lord, I Need You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1esYFkFxWA

(Worship) We Fall Down / Jesus Draw Me Close / As We Seek Your Face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w42odl8v418

(Worship) Jesus Remember Me / Lord You Are / Purify My Heart / Bless the Lord, My Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2HihScSXmY

(Song) We Ask For Asia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFdu0dHIPmM

2018/10/8 20:43Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Thanks Bro Greg, and thanks for organizing the conference. It was really well organized for social media.

2018/10/10 8:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy