SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : ??? Grace a 2010 yr article ????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Elizabeth

There must have been something very powerful drawing you to this Grace post. That is the power we all need, please give us some sense of what gave you such a need to find this post.

Your loving brother: Phillip

2018/8/25 3:34Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Yes, Dear Brother,
Don’t we believe that The Lord’ Grace ,.. (the true grace),..this gift that He has given us, holds the most importance of anything or everything to/for us ?... The greatest importance!
We could not have even came to The Lord without This Grace drawing us
to Him.
(Jn. 6:44,)
(Jesus speaking), “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: “,... so He draws us by His Grace.
( The Spirit of Grace)

Remembering Paul,.. he sought The Lord thrice to help him, with some type of infirmity that he was having, and The Lord told him, ‘My Grace is sufficient for thee’.
(The strength, the power, of this /His Grace),.. nothing greater to help,.. the ultimate, that God has for us.
... that ‘ Devine effluence/drawing of God’ Spirit upon our lives’
It starts when He / His Grace first draws us to Him,.. to His Word,..
If we continue in this Grace.

Let us not grow weary,or complacent , in that His Grace hath no effect.
... that we receive not this Grace in vain.

Acts 13:43,
43, “Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.”

Through time and tradition, have we lost the true meaning of this Word ?
Has Satan distorted the word, Grace, to deceive in order to gain his purpose ?,... would he do such a thing to farther his kingdom ?... ( strong words, I know)
...but you asked.,.. and thank you, brother,.. I can think of no greater subject at this time.

So,
I must,
——————♥️
elizabeth

2018/8/25 17:35Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Acts 16:14,
“And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.“

Note: ...’whose heart The Lord opened’ ...

Lord !! ...Please open our hearts , always to receive this / your grace, .. the greatest power on the face of the earth, that you have for us,.. and let us not get dull of hearing !

In Him,
♥️———
elizabeth

2018/8/27 9:18Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

God's grace shows me that I have to repent. I don't hold to it being a gift of the spirit which can never be taken away. Grace seems to reflect to me as God's personality in action.

His love manifesting in His grace for mankind, is something I believe. We don't want to walk out of that place of spiritual grace after we have received Him

2018/8/27 13:17Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Thank you David,from so far away.
It amazes me of how God’ Word,.. our communion (communing ) together of Him,is spread so far now in these later days. A blessing!

Yes, Grace,... God’ gift to us ,...we did not / do not deserve it,.. unmerited favor,...a gift that keeps on giving.
....drawing us to God, ... drawing us to His judgements,.. how He judges in matters.

Grace,( 2 phases )
* ‘His Devine effluence upon our hearts’,... ( the hearing (drawing of The Word (God) though The Spirit)
* ‘And it’s reflection in the life’,... (the doing of that given Word/ that effluence upon my heart ,....

Isn’t that what made a change in us from the beginning ?

Paul, and others said continually, ‘Grace be unto you , and peace from The Father ‘.... it was always, Grace,.. then peace,..in that order.
They put great emphasis on Grace,... I believe, it was in order to have peace w/ God.... it was not ‘just a phase’ to be passed over,.. but was / is significant.
God bless, ... I appreciate your response David,
—————-
elizabeth

2018/8/27 18:07Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Heb.4:16,
“ Let us therefore come boldly unto ‘the throne of grace,’that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need”

Heb.12:14-15,
“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:”
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of ‘the grace of God;’ lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;”

Heb.12:28-29,
“ ¶ Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, ‘let us have grace,’ whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”
29 “For our God is a consuming fire.”

Heb.13:9,
“Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that ‘the heart be established with grace;’ not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.”

ICor.15:10,
(Paul )
“ But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.“

2Pet3:18,
“ But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever.”

♥️————-
elizabeth

2018/8/27 21:22Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What is this Grace? Given to the Church by the power of God which is the mystery of Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Grace.

Ephesians 3:2-9 (KJV) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

This mystery revealed to Paul by Grace Himself Jesus Christ given Paul for us/"to youward".

Knowing this Grace of of God in truth given to Paul which he calls "MY Gospel".

Colossians 1:6 (KJV) Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

Let us hear it plainly and by Faith that we are fellow heirs with Christ who we are also seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus who is now our spirit.

Colossians 1:26-29 (KJV) Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

You speak of Power; this is the absolute power that we posses by the Spirit of Christ being born again in us to the Truth of God the Father which draws us unto Him.

This is the absolute and workings of our salvation in Him;

Galatians 2:20 (KJV) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

What has God made Jesus Christ to us?

1 Corinthians 1:30 (KJV) But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Let us Glory in this great power of the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJV) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

This is the Gospel of Grace through Faith which Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit given by the Father brings us into the Length, breadth, depth and height of what God Has done by the Son in His Glorious plan for you and me in Christ. Amen!!!!

In the Glorious Grace of Jesus Christ: Phillip

2018/8/28 22:33Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Philip wrote:
“This is the Gospel of Grace through Faith which Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit given by the Father brings us into the Length, breadth, depth and height of what God Has done by the Son in His Glorious plan for you and me in Christ. Amen!!!!”

------------------------------

SCRIPTURE:

Eph. 2:4-10 –
But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

2 Thess. 2:13-14 –
But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth. It was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thess. 1:12 –
so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2018/8/29 4:05Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bro David,
The words wrote/spoke , I believe ,are really in need of being said again.
Good words!

Re:
“God's grace shows me that I have to repent. I don't hold to it being a gift of the spirit which can never be taken away. Grace seems to reflect to me as God's personality in action.”

It is so true,we must be in a continuous state of repentance with The Lord.
His Grace continues to do it ‘s work in us, if we don’t turn aside, and become dull of hearing... and ‘repentance’ is a continuous turning from our way unto (Life) ,. His Way.

Thank you again,..
———-
elizabeth

2018/8/31 8:55Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Yes I got those words from a well known book (smile) ...

Titus 2:11-13 King James Version (KJV)

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

My failing in my early years as a born again believer was to wait upon a special dispensation of Gods grace before I could change and turn from my sin.
But the truth was it has already appeared and teaches us to live as these verses say.

2018/8/31 14:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy