Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Prophecy Clock Has Now Run Out

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Sounds like Gary D doesn't think Jesus is coming back in the next thousand years, if at all!

2018/5/16 18:17Profile

Re:

I think according to our brother Gary, Jesus returned in 70 AD. We just are living in one messed up millennium.☺

Blainev

2018/5/16 18:58
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

He may be a full preterist- I am not 100% sure.

Regardless his point is well taken. We do not know when He is coming back. It might be 700 years from now. The apostles thought He was coming back in their lifetimes.

There is nothing wrong with hoping and looking for His appearing, as the Church has been doing for the last 2000 years.

2018/5/16 19:42Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

As far as I know, there are still people alive that were born in 1948.

And doesn't Jesus warn us against the attitude of "My Lord delayeth His coming"?

Kind of tired of jaded cynicism, "yeah, people have been expecting Jesus' return for thousands of years, don't get all worked up for nothing". He is definitely returning soon, like a thief in the night, just like He said. I think it will take most christians by surprise, because they are getting too comfortable in this world.

Lord Jesus, start with me, renew this blessed hope, set my heart on fire with Your love. Shake me out of apathy and coldness toward You, so that my love for You is like the love Jacob had for Rachel; years would seem like days, if I have to wait that long. Come quickly Lord.

2018/5/16 20:40Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

This should get us fired up:

http://www.tscpulpitseries.org/english/1980s/ts880905.html

2018/5/16 21:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy