Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Brainwashed

Norway

Hello

Peace Brothers And Sisters

I was brainwashed atheist in my teens, had a profetic dream and believed in a spiritual world wiev. At 24 I asked God, with a cry in my hart, why so many children died in Africa in a huge famine. As I looked at the blue sky I saw hundreds of small white lights shoot up towards heaven. A deep peace about the sufferings in the world filled my hart from then on. I read hundreds christians books and finally received the LORD JESUS at age of 29. Some years ago I started drifting off from the faith and became worldly and the end result was horrible. I have fighting and repenting for two years. Struggling with condemnation and the empty feeling of not having the Spirit in my life. I felt a strong urge to search back to God and it is been a difficult time in my life. Sermonindex has helped me a lot. Guiding me back to Jesus, and Him alone. I listened to Zac Poonen "27.12.2015" (I think the video is named) it blessed me alot. I encourage everyone to listen and pay attention to that sermon. I pray God give us all the spirit of wisdom and revelation.
Bea

2017/11/26 6:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello

Bea,

Glad to see you on SermonIndex.net May God continue to encourage you in your walk with Him.

2017/11/26 7:22Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Welcome Bea-

I see you are from Norway- my wife and I enjoy the “Slow TV” programs made in Norway- I think “National Firewood Night” is our favorite. Your country is beautiful but I know there is much darkness spiritually.

2017/11/26 16:27Profile
Brainwashed

Norway

Re: Thank you, TMK

Thanks.
I watch the last Alaskans. The largest wild refuge in N America. But big Corp are going to start mining, I heard.

Norway is changing, and fast. But living in the Bible belt, I see many been judged or severely tested. Many are barely hanging on by their teeth. We sure need The power, the grace of God to keep fighting giants.

Have you been in Europe? How did you find the slow tv from Norway? Hope you are well, and your loved ones.

It was great to get a message. Lot of smart people on this forum. My spell/language problems force me to be more of a listener.

Bea

2017/11/26 17:22Profile
Brainwashed

Norway

Re:

Thanks, so many wise people here. I am very glad for this work. So many voices, so much lies mixed with truth. God's protection, the seal of God much needed in this time of war against truth.

I belive we are in what the Bible say is the great falling away. God urged me back to Him and I see why. Great deception and darkness fall. The darker it gets the brighter He shines, our Jesus

B

2017/11/26 17:52Profile

are you sister?

are you a sister, Beate?

we live close in each other...

I will pray for you...

2017/11/27 3:32
browny

Re: are you sister?

How are you doing Beate?

Greetings from the Netherlands to you.

browny.

2017/11/27 5:05Profile
Brainwashed

Norway

Re: are you sister?

Emestiu

Yes, I am a sister. Thank you very much. I want to see Jesus.
I pray to get closer. Remember the years on the mountain peaks, beeing the valley and the desert I long for Him. And he gave me a word yesterday; psalm 103. It is power in the word. His promises are being restored in my hart.
God Bless You, sister. Hope and pray with gladness that we are true sisters for ever.
B

2017/11/27 19:09Profile
Brainwashed

Norway

Re: Brownie

Hello,

It s getting better, as I have more faith. Takes discipline to pray. Life is so busy. And there seems to so much stuff that happens.

Need to get over the circumstances. Have to find rest in God.

Trying to find some sisters and brothers to pray with. I am going to kickstart in Aalborg in January, Hopefully.

Are you close to Jesus? Sometimes the fight is overwhelming.

Thank you for writing to me. The people in Holland that I met are so open and kind.

B

2017/11/27 19:24Profile
MariaSheely

Re: Hello

Hi, how are you all?

2018/9/28 3:20Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy