SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Forum Let's Get Real !!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
browny

Re:

So true.

2017/11/9 15:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//.But does anyone really gives a hoot about the saints who have been slain in Texas. Some of the 26 where are brothers and sisters.//

No bear, no one here gives a ____. Come on bro.

2017/11/9 15:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
//.But does anyone really gives a hoot about the saints who have been slain in Texas. Some of the 26 where are brothers and sisters.//

No bear, no one here gives a crap. Come on bro.

Saints,

This is a warning about language and extreme sarcastic statements and remarks, this is not tolerated on SermonIndex.

2017/11/9 15:26Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Mr.Bear said But does anyone really gives a hoot about the saints who have been slain in Texas. Some of the 26 where are brothers and sisters.

Mr Bear, I ask this in love, are you on any kind of mental health medications?

2017/11/9 15:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
sermonindex
Saints,
This is a warning about language and extreme sarcastic statements and remarks, this is not tolerated on SermonIndex.

What about insults? Mr. Bear insulted the whole forum with this statement."But does anyone really gives a hoot about the saints who have been slain in Texas. Some of the 26 where are brothers and sisters".

2017/11/9 15:33Profile

Re:

Brother Blaine said: ‘’’’’’’Agreed. But does anyone really gives a hoot about the saints who have been slain in Texas. Some of the 26 where are brothers and sisters.

Probably not. As many in this form have no idea what I'm talking about thanks. Okay back to the marriage and divorce thread.’’’’’’’

Brother,

I do care very much. As someone else stated, this was not the best venue to share what I did. I’m sorry if what was said offended you, it wasn’t meant to upset you or anyone else, I was sharing a strong conviction I have. Perhaps the Lord may open the door to you to start a forum that specifically lifts up our Brothers and Sisters in persecution. God bless you Brother.

2017/11/9 15:35
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Bro Blaine: We are right on the same page, I agree that persecution, tribulation, suffering for the American church is on its way. No matter how we label the attacker ( lunatic, nut, atheist, anti-Christian) the end result is the same...its an opening of a door to instigate more shootings on a soft-target like a Church congregation.
The boldness and cruelty enacted by one empowers the hatred in others to imitate.
We need to be prayerful, readying ourselves, looking for the coming of the Lord and knowing that our lives are not our own...may we be accounted worthy to suffer for him.

All that being said, I would not diminish or negate one word written by or to Sherri concerning her situation. Our love for one another is more than the future persecution to come, it includes the day to day requirements that face all of us. I must recognize God in individual situation and yet expect God in the big ones.

As to my Texas family, I hurt because they hurt and I weep because they weep. My heart goes out to them. Yet they are removed from me in acquaintance and direct involvement...though I do feel. But I know that when I care for the Sherri's who bravely reveal their heart I believe I am made fitter to love those who are removed from me.

2017/11/9 16:25Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Forum Let's Get Real !!!

The 2 go together. John the Baptist addressed Herod's divorce and remarriage and got executed.

2017/11/9 16:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

All- I apologize for my use of the word Σκύβαλον. My frustration got the best of me. I am going to edit that post.

2017/11/9 17:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
upset you or anyone else, I was sharing a strong conviction I have. Perhaps the Lord may open the door to you to start a forum that specifically lifts up our Brothers and Sisters in persecution.

sister,

I personally think it was suitable as where else can you go to, most modern ministers will only encourage remarriage of any type and multiple times.

Great idea also towards blaine and perhaps something he can search out with the persecution ministry he is involved with to start a forum on their site for the sole purpose of bringing awareness of coming persecution in the West.

2017/11/9 17:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy