SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A question on the discipline of the Lord in the life of believers

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

And all of your prayers too.

2017/8/22 19:15
lovejt

Re:

Hi John: Hope you are well. Keeping you in prayer. Please email (profile) and keep me posted if you wish.

2017/8/24 22:01Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re:

John, I'm late to this conversation as I have not been around much here but really wanted to answer you.
I have experienced strong attacks of the kind you are describing and I know how real they are but they ALWAYS came following commitment to more dedicated service to God. Think about it: The enemy is always wanting to keep you away/discourage from the things that would bring you closer to God or make you more effective as a Christian. It's illogical that demons would oppress you for wanting to do the wrong thing! The enemy would not attack you for wanting to go to the wrong church and trying to keep you in the right church...Quite to the contrary! And like others said, the Lord does not send demonic oppression to force His will on you or discipline you.I pray that you will find freedom from doubts and fears as you are reminding yourself that those are not from the Lord. Much wisdom and peace to you, brother.

2017/8/28 23:38Profile

Re:

Hey brother thank you. I think my issue was more that I think it was going from the Lord. Now with my prayer being answered with my wife coming to church you think it would be easier, but the oppression is still coming and the doubts if I am doing the right thing or not. I agree I am on shaky ground a bit with my own personal faith and maybe I have been putting my faith a little too much on what church I attend. Thank you for your response brother and prayers. May the Lord richly bless you

2017/8/29 15:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy