Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : AZUSA NOW REVIVAL CONFERENCE LIVE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
dfella

Canton, Michigan

AZUSA NOW REVIVAL CONFERENCE LIVE

The Azusa Now Live Conference is going on in Cleveland Ohio and you can watch live by going to God TV and hit stream live or live events.

It began yesterday afternoon and goes through tonight. For those who are praying for revival, renewal, awakening, I highly encourage you to watch this event and also go back and watch the Azusa Now Video sessions from the Los Angeles conference 2016.

2017/7/23 7:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: AZUSA NOW REVIVAL CONFERENCE LIVE

I have quite a few friends and acquaintances who went- I used to live in that neck of the woods.

I haven't heard what they thought yet.

2017/7/23 7:45Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re: Live in Cleveland Right Now

Todd:

This is very POWERFUL! I've watched some of the sessions from LA last year and it is truly anointed.

I trust your friends sensed this as well. I came close to going this weekend as Cleveland is only 2 hours away but I am thankful I can watch Live and also go back and watch the reruns.

This is a genuine move of God and not a counterfeit.

2017/7/23 7:58Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Prayers for forgiveness , confession, unity amongst black and white going on right now in Cleveland Live!

2017/7/23 8:30Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

This is Amazing!

https://www.god.tv/liveevents

2017/7/23 21:09Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

I do not know anything about this, but I just googled it and found out that...Bethel is partnering with Lou Engle's The Call on this.

I'm sorry, but I would not trust anything coming out of those camps! And God TV??? Be very careful and discerning brethren.

2017/7/24 6:04Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re:

quote" I don't know anything about this"

Should have stopped right there Dave.

respectfully

Rusty

2017/7/24 22:13Profile
dohzman

Observations

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

I attended the event. What I observed was hungry young hearts crying out for Jesus. I believe that this gathering was not only well organized but also well intentioned and sincere. When I and my wife and daughter arrived and entered my first thoughts were "Lord is this part of you"? The scripture above is what was quickened to my mind. What I observed was energetic song and worship in the beginning, some individuals spoke nothing really very deep, maybe spiritual milk, the event brought me way back, almost 35 years and I was reminded much about the early years, that was good. Since I do not follow specific ministries I discern pretty much without any preconceived notions as to anything really. The second set of music leaders started up and there was a noticeable anointing and you could tell that the Lord was present or the anointing was present. The entire time I was there through out most of it I kept my mind not only on what was happening there but also with a listening ear and lifting prayers to The Lord Jesus in conversation. Continually scripture like "those who are not against us are for us" and a few passages from the division of the tribes of Israel came to mind. Some of what Paul penned, etc...

I did marvel at their amazing use of current technology and how they employed it to connect with each other and propagate the gospel, it was really wonderful. The weakness and the one thing that saddened me and broke my heart was the lack of real leadership on the ground level( after event). I believe those on the platform were sincere but they were not shepherds they did not posses that type of heart and calling, except for the one gentle man who wore the dread locks and gave his testimony, and as of yet he is refusing,"I believe", to accept the responsibility that the Lord is dealing with him in this matter, he has been on my heart for the purposes of prayer since the event. I believe he is being called to a place in service that is moving him out of his comfort zone.

The revival everyone is expecting will come but will not be like what everyone expects Mal 3:1
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Mal 3:2
But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
Mal 3:3
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

I will conclude with a testimony of a Christophany I had of Jesus Christ. For a period of time I desired a face to face with Jesus, I've had a lot of supernatural manifestations since the Lord saved me, one night quite suddenly The Lord manifested in my home not more than 10 feet from me, I feel on the floor as dead and could not breath, with what little strength I had I begged Him to turn His face from me,I hated my wretchedness and loathed my person at that moment, my mind was flooded with several scriptures in an instant(I will not elaborate here, they were very personal), what little I did see of His form was pure like molten glass with no imperfection His presence was so weighty I thought I was going to die, than as fast as He appeared He was gone, at least in the sense of what was.

The church in America anyway is going to have a finial call an awakening, if you will, maybe a revival, the result will be more gut wrenching than anyone will ever believe could be possible. Whats exposed will be burned away and like Jacob of old most will come out of this experience having wrestled with God and conquered by The Son of God, where the saints walk will forever be changed. God Bless Bro DMiller

2017/7/24 23:15Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Observations

Thanks for the testimony bro DMiller.

Although I also am quite skeptical these days, may it never be that I become an obstacle to what God is doing.

May Your kingdom come and Your will be done dear Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen

2017/7/24 23:53Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

by rufnrust on 2017/7/25 3:13:59

quote" I don't know anything about this"

Should have stopped right there Dave.

So I should not check out things that are claiming to be a 'move of God'? Just switch of my mind and accept whatever I'm told?

Just some cursory looking at the official websites of 'The Call and Azuza 2017' you can see where this is all coming from. Lou Engle's blog tells how they are basing this movement on a 'so called' Gulliver prophecy from Bob Jones in 2005 and a subsequent 'angelic' visit to his widow. Come on, wake up folk!

Bob Jones and all this Kansas City Prophet crowd have be saying and doing the same things for years! It's the same old, same old...
I desire to see true revival, but I can guarantee this will not be it.

Of course you can just say I'm a negative, unbelieving person and you will enthusiastically go along with this hype. But it is too easy to be seduced by these events. Even Leonard Ravenhill was taken in by the likes of Paul Cain and the KCP back in the day, only much later to realise they were immoral false prophets. Our desire to see God move can unfortunately blind us to deception.

We been here so many times before, even on this forum with folk claiming this is the 'real thing' only for it all to disintegrate and disappear. Why would you trust these guys who got is so wrong before and who's theology is at the very least very suspect??

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with anyone over this, just sharing my concern and asking folk to check it out.

2017/7/25 4:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy