SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : BEHOLD YOUR GOD

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

I haven't done the study, but I have watched all the videos. Excellent series. Highly recommended.

2017/6/1 19:56Profile
savannah

Re: mama27

Glad to hear that you have watched all the videos!

Anyone who has, understands why I'm making such a big deal of this series. You'll want every christian you know to see this after you've done so yourself.

2017/6/5 16:44Profile
savannah

Re: BEHOLD YOUR GOD

Please...please...if you are able. Get this DVD series!

Watch it with your family,friends,church,or whosoever will!

May this God of gods manifest Himself, and visit you with His Glorious Presence!

2017/7/16 15:03Profile
savannah

Bumping this up for the weekend!

Hoping that some new forum readers who haven't heard of this would look into it.

Please read all of this thread and visit the website of "Behold Your God".

2017/7/21 10:19Profile

Re:

Well once again I heartily concur! Just finished DVD #11 in the Behold Your God Course and believe it is the best Study I have ever done and wife agrees. How directly it relates to the current thread on EDM in the church is profound. To paraphrase Paul Washer on the DVD, " If you use carnal means to attract carnal men( to your church)you will have to continue to use carnal means to keep them." This DVD alone is worth the price of the entire Course but it is EXCELLENT.

2017/7/21 12:52
savannah

Re: eyes to see

Again, hawkeye is a good username for you, it fits you well!

I am so glad to hear that you and your wife heartily concur. I am rejoicing in the Lord, that He is sanctifying His people. You'd not concur and give such testimony about the Behold Your God series if that were not so. It truly warms my heart and encourages my soul to know His Holy Spirit is working mightily. As there's much that can discourage us in this day. So many who are going the way of Cain and of Esau.

Oh how my heart rejoices, knowing He has not given all over to the deplorable and defiling practices of many church-going persons. May He continue to call out from among them, a people made new by His Spirit and His grace.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Here's a Paul Washer clip from the video referenced by hawkeye68 - #11 on pragmatism in the Behold Your God series;

https://youtu.be/vuo-jeXW6xI

2017/7/22 6:10Profile
savannah

Bumping this thread again for any who may not have seen it.

2017/7/23 16:33Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

My wife and I also went through this series about 18 months ago with some family members. Excellent study and we recommend it highly. It takes some commitment of time as it is a 12 week course requiring about an hour a day, 5 days a week, but well worth it.

Currently we have have lent it to a family in our church who are close to finishing it, so when we get it back we will probably go through again as a refresher.

Most of all, it lifts your understanding of who God is much higher, I mean that God becomes much higher and greater in our understanding. Too often we have far too low a view of God and too high a view of ourselves.

Although the theological position of the producers/teachers is reformed (I'm not), I found hardly anything I disagreed with, I probably agreed with 99% of the content.

2017/7/24 4:48Profile
savannah

Re: Richard Owen Roberts clip

Richard Owen Roberts clip from the Behold Your God series -

https://vimeo.com/128887155

2017/8/21 8:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy