SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Led zeppelin and Bob Dylan Christians?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Led zeppelin and Bob Dylan Christians?

Hi Greg
Thats very unfair what you did and disgraceful.
I made a valid point and you obviously didnt look at the link that I posted as it clearly wasnt satanic or promoting any satanic music.
Very unfair and really disapointed in you
Hugh

2016/12/4 10:10Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: VERY UNFAIR GREG

If thy brother sinneth against thee, goest thou unto him privily alone.

2016/12/4 11:05Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Kohelth
Just Like Paul did when he witheld Peters Hypocrisy?
Yours Staff

2016/12/4 11:18Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: VERY UNFAIR GREG

Staff,

This isn't helping your cause. Greg's email is [email protected].

God bless,
Lisa

2016/12/4 12:15Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Lysa
I have no cause or agenda to help,
Yours Staff

2016/12/4 12:26Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Hi Staff,

I think you should look a bit more into the background of the popular music industry and in particular bands such aa Led Zepplin and what influenced them and their music writing. Goodfight ministries has a lot of videos and articles on their website and utube channel on the music industry.

Below is a link to a short video that exposes the dark side of L.Z.

Greg if it is not OK to post this link to Goodfight Ministries, then please delete it.

Edit: Actually I decided to delete it as the music in the critique might be a problem for some folk. But you can find it on the Goodfight ministry utube channel if you want to it.

2016/12/4 12:35Profile

Re:

What about brother Bob Dylan? He's a pretty talented guy and his gospel music was A-one. And no he has not reverted back to anyone or anything else. Still a Jesus guy based on most current interviews and statements. Some of the latest songs he has written have titles like, "Narrow Way" "Long and Wasted Years" "Pay in Blood" "Scarlet Town" "Early Roman Kings" "Tin Angel" "Tempest" "Roll on John".

2016/12/4 13:51
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

As has been mentioned there is a clear link between Zepelin and Aleister Crowley who was a foremost satanist in the 20th century. This is very clear and not hidden at all through simple searches on the internet. How can God's children enjoy music written by inspiration of satanists?

Bob Dylan admitted he was a christian and left that faith and that he also admitting selling his soul literally to "the chief commander" satan.

"I've never said I'm born again. That's just a media term. I don't think I've been an agnostic. I've always thought there's a superior power, that this is not the real world and that there's a world to come." In response to Loder's asking whether he belonged to any church or synagogue, Dylan laughingly replied, "Not really. Uh, the Church of the Poison Mind."[418]

2016/12/4 15:12Profile

Re: authority

News flash...this is a privately owned website. If the owner wants to delete or block or kick people off that is entirely within their right whether I agree with them or not. By participating in this website we are bringing ourselves under authority. It would do us all well to learn to submit to authority and if we have a problem with it then go to them privately.

2016/12/4 16:05
staff

Re:

Hi Greg
This has nothing to do with whether there is a link between Led Zepplin and Satanism.Its to do with the accusaation that I was put up a link that was satanic.I think you should read carefully what was being debated,what was being linked and I think an apology is due.If your conscience is clear and you dont feel an apology is due that between you and God.
This is not about whether you have the right or authority to lock a thread its about the way you did and the underlying accusation that I find upsetting,
Yours Hugh

2016/12/4 17:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy