SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Sobering Warning...Only a Few Will Heed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Re:

Christians that voted so as to keep Hillary Clinton out of office are not rejecting Christ nor acting under the influence of delusional seducing spirits.

2016/11/11 13:10Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

There is still intercessory prayer and prayer calls going on across the nation. I was just on one that is very powerful with seasoned intercessors, and I would like to encourage the brothers and sisters on Sermon Index that have a heart to pray for our nation to get on this prayer call as you are able.

From Maureen Bravo of LIBERTY PRAYER NETWORK:
ALERT! URGENT! TIME DATED! 70 Days - 24/7 Prayer for our Nation
Connect by phone with the Body of Christ across the United States!
HAPPENING RIGHT THIS MOMENT 24/7 - Join any hour, day or night..
The Ekklesia is uniting in this ongoing National Strategic Prayer Call taking place over the next 70 day as a prelude to the Presidential Inauguration.
We need you, please join us in one accord (John 17)
* November 11, 2016 - January 19, 2017
* 24/7 Prayer, Worship, Scripture
* Under the direction of Holy Spirit with servant prayer leaders across the nation

2016/11/11 13:17Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re: A Sobering Warning...Only a Few Will Heed

“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.” Psalms 118:8, 9, KJV.

2016/11/11 21:38Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dspks,
Nobody is putting thier trust in Donald Trump but we are recognising that fact that God had his hand in it and wonder what is he up too.So I think that your scripture is unfair comment.
On the name of the Post "A Sobering Warning Only A Few Will Heed" it is elitist and reflects the wrong position of alot of people regarding persecution on Sermon Index.Now even when something with the possibility if not the actuality of doing good like having a Christian Vice President they cant see the good in it.Thier type of Christianity is Joyless and depressing,
Yours Staff

2016/11/12 7:23Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by Staff
On the name of the Post "A Sobering Warning Only A Few Will Heed" it is elitist and reflects the wrong position of alot of people regarding persecution on Sermon Index.Now even when something with the possibility if not the actuality of doing good like having a Christian Vice President they cant see the good in it.Thier type of Christianity is Joyless and depressing,

Bro,

I'm not sure this is the reason but isn't Pence a Catholic? I'm going to give Trump and Pence a chance but I don't believe I've ever seen anybody on sermonindex endorse a Catholic.

I don't understand it, the majority of Christian's love and revere Ronald Reagan but it is well documented that he and Nancy consulted astrology for like 50 years. What's up with Christians overlooking that? Just asking!

If Christians want to make America strong again, we had better be building up the foundation in our own lives with prayer and also for the next four years in Washington. Because Trump has 2 years to do what he needs to do or the revolt in the Senate and the Congress could be like the Republican revolt in 2014 except it will Democrats in the control of both houses.

No matter who's in there, God has commanded us to pray for them!

God bless,
Lisa

2016/11/12 10:15Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

It appears he started out RC then went evangelical.

2016/11/12 10:30Profile

Re: Staff

"Nobody is putting thier trust in Donald Trump but we are recognising that fact that God had his hand in it and wonder what is he up too.So I think that your scripture is unfair comment."

Staff respectfully the brother quoting Psalm 118:8-9 is quite aporopiate. There are many evangelicals who are putting their trust in Donald Trump. They have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ for a king. The evangelicals have said we have no King but Caesar. Or should I say the evangelicals are saying we have no King but Trump.

So his scripture is well-intended. I just only hope people will take it to heart.

-bbs-

2016/11/12 10:53

Re:

Hi Lisa,

Pence was born and raised a Catholic, just like myself, and became a born again Christian as an adult. Praise the Lord. I heard him give his testimony and I praise the Lord for it. Every day a Catholic finds the real Jesus and " comes out of her," is a good day................bro Frank

2016/11/12 10:59
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
by staff
Hi All
In essence along a few threads on the subject we have the ridiculous situation where forum members cant even see the good in having a Christian Vice President in the White house or even if they do they have to take any joy out of it

Some Christians can't see the good in a lot of things, nothing much comes up to their standards. I'm an optimistic Christian, I see good in most everything, and yes even today. You have to look a little harder to find good sometimes, but the feeling you get from the good, beats the feeling you get when you find bad in everything. What's happened is social media has infiltrated their minds with all the back and forth that goes on. I've said this here before many times, My old Pastor back in the 60's said once, "You haven't ever been beat up until you have been beat up by a Christian" how true!

2016/11/12 11:03Profile
docs

Re:

No one is rejecting Christ as King for having voted to keep Mrs. Clinton out of office. Evangelicals have not proclaimed we have no king but Caesar. You ought to stop browbeating the church because a lot of it voted.

2016/11/12 11:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy