SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hillary Clinton-Clear and present danger?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Colossians 3:1-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

Brethren are these the heavenly minded people you were talking about? If so, please point me in their direction for I would love to fellowship with them. At least let my prayer be, God make me heavenly minded as Paul writes about in Colossians 3:1-4.

-bbs-

2016/11/7 5:29

Re: Judgment to come...

Peter 4:17-19New American Standard Bible (NASB)

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.

Brethren if HRC is elected then God will certainly use her to bring judgment upon the household of God. Peter wtites that if "judgment begins with us first". Meaning that if judgement begins with those of us who are in the household of faith. Meaning that judgment will certainly be the purifying fire of persecution to perfect and refine our faith in Jesus Christ. The purifying fire of persecution that will certainly bring forth that faith remnant bride of Christ here in America.

We are presumptuously arrogant if we assume that we will escape the fires of persecution while other brethren in places like North Korea have sail through the stormy seas. Indeed the North Korean brethren are praying for us that we will go through the fire of persecution to be truly set free in Christ and to be delivered from our love of the things of the world. I speak in reference to the church in America. That is the professing, evangelical church.

Sister Sheri is right in that whatever occurs in the Presidential election will be in the sovereign will of God. His Sovereign will may be to use Hillary Rodham Clinton to bring a refining fire of persecution to the American church.

Thus the question for us as believers in Jesus is how will we respond if she is elected the President of the United States. I suppose the answer to that question must wait until tomorrow.

These are simply my thoughts.

-bbs-

2016/11/7 7:40

Re:

Just one more thought...

If HRC is elected. Then God will certainly expose those false prophets who have prophesied that DT would win the election.

If DT wins the election. Those false prophets will see a greater deception come into the church.

Either way the Presidential election will certainly be interesting. But in the end. Its decision will be from the Lord. In the end the Lord will decide who will occupy the White House.

Psalm 75:6-7...

For not from the east, nor from the west,
Nor from the desert comes exaltation;

But God is the Judge;
He puts down one and exalts another.

Simply my thoights.

-bbs-

2016/11/7 7:48
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by bearmaster
Thus the question for us as believers in Jesus is how will we respond if she is elected the President of the United States. I suppose the answer to that question must wait until tomorrow.

Bro, when tomorrow is all said and done and no matter WHO gets elected, I think we're going to hear a great cry rise to the heavens. God help us all.

2016/11/7 8:44Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Dumb question:

Why would God install a militant abortionist into the White House?

2016/11/7 9:10Profile

Re: Lisa

Bro, when tomorrow is all said and done and no matter WHO gets elected, I think we're going to hear a great cry rise to the heavens. God help us all.

-------

So agree my sister. So agree.

-bbs-

2016/11/7 9:12

Re:

brother bear, is it heavenly minded to be discussing politics in any form at all on any medium? Such as this thread:-) If that is the case then keeping up with the news and knowing what is going on in the world is also a sign of not being heavenly minded right? If we are going to say one thing is not heavenly minded then lets just keep going. As the Apostle Paul said of the Judaisers...if you are going to circumcise yourselves then don't stop there but go the whole way and castrate yourselves!

Get the picture...ew, actually hopefully you don't lol.

2016/11/7 10:43
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I believe God has called Christians to be influencers of society. We are to engage in society and political conversation about right from wrong as taught in the Bible. We are to uphold God’s moral code. The best way to do that is to get involved in the political dialog. Do not judge or show hatred, but rather educate in these discussions. Jesus spoke not only on religious matters, but also talked about fair wages, unjust trade, oppression of widows and the economic injustices and corruption of his day.

2016/11/7 11:18Profile

Re: Mark

...Duh Huh...

You postum in unknown tongues...

:)

-bbs-

2016/11/7 11:23
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

In the grand scheme of eternity, the LORD wins.

As a friend of mine used to say, "It all comes out in the wash."

One day, Hillary Clinton will bow before the King of kings.

One day, Donald Trump will bow before the Lord of lords.

One day, they will join every human being that ever lived on this planet -- every king, president, judge, magistrate, politician, middle class worker and beggar -- and every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

This world will pass away. Yes, all of us will still live here for a time of God's own choosing. However, our eyes must remain on the One who sits on the throne.

I will likely go to the polls tomorrow and share my voice about these earthly matters -- from local questions on the ballot all the way to which of the candidates would be a better executive for the next four years (particularly when it comes to judges who will decide important matters).

However, my heart will rest in the fact that the outcome is already history to the One who knows the end from the beginning. It is already history from the perspective of that timeless realm of eternity.

2016/11/8 0:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy