SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i never ask, but i know that

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

i never ask, but i know that

you all, precious brethren , will pray real hard for my 16 year old niece Allison, who I just left up at family reunion, not 9 hours ago is in the ER.....this precious young sister had brain surgery a month ago.......and what started as a headache as I was leaving my beloved family, has now turned into an ER visit.

In the Name of Jesus, I pray healing over my dear heart Alison, and Lord, I also ask that you pray comfort of heart over Jaime, her mother, Trisha and Gigi, her aunts, her cousins and all my dear family, there at the lake, we ask this all in the Name of Jesus, amen.

Thank you Lord, for your sweet beautiful love and mercy and grace....what would we do without You? We love You Jesus, amen....

2016/7/28 19:33
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: i never ask, but i know that

Prayers sent to the King. Neil, please keep us updated.
Love You
Brother Bill

2016/7/29 9:47Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Our hearts break with yours, brother Neil.

Praying to our Father in Heaven in agreement with you, that He will comfort and strengthen the family and give them His Faith to believe, and that He will miraculously intervene and bring healing and deliverance, in Jesus Holy Name.

Amen.

2016/7/29 10:01Profile
mama27

Re:

Praying!! Pls update when you are able

2016/7/29 10:43Profile

Re:

!

2016/7/29 18:58

oh beloved brethren, brothers and sisters, I cannot convey in human words, how thankful and grateful I am , that you poured your souls out to the Throne, to God, to Messiah, on the behalf of my precious niece Ally.

let me tell you all what has happened thus far; its 1 AM Saturday.....when I wrote this plea, I had just left our family reunion up north, on a lake with the border to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, though it still be in the great State of Wisconsin, and driven the 5 hours SW to my ranch, which lays on a ridge in the wild, desolate and rural area of Wisconsin, called the "Driftless", the first thing I did was phone up north, as requested, because they were concerned, as last month I lay in the hospital, not knowing if the Lord wanted to bring me Home, or have me stay here, awaiting the Call. Jesus still wants me here,

(forgive me, if its seems i'm digressing, but in the Night Watch, when I wrote to you, it feels as if I am REALLY talking face to face, with every one of you dear saints, whom I love in the Lord, and I just let me heart and fingers GO....)

the call was made, I missed them all SO MUCH, but within an hour on facebook, my sister J (she is the younger sister of the mother of my son, G)reporting that Ally had just arrived in the ER up there.....THAT is when I made the initial plea for prayer.

Several hours later, I was able to get ahold of my other son N, and he told me, Ally was back to the vacation lake home, and everything was "alright".

But, overnight, fluid began to build up in this dear one's head, and J had to take Ally back again to the ER, and she was checked into the ICU, where they drained 100 cc of excess fluid build up, tended to the dear girls pain, and got on the phone/computer(for records) with her doctors in California....she is resting comfortably, and though she wont be leaving TODAY, as was the plan....they will be leaving Tuesday when the doctors clear her for travel.

so, my dear brothers Carmine (and Mrs) my precious brother Bill the Texan, my new brother William from Jo-burg, and that prayer warrioress "Mama", if you could just approach the Throne just some more in intercession for our little one Allison, I would forever be in your gratitude, love, and this most holy ministry of prayer.

This is why I felt led, so Powerfully to write long to you all, because what REALLY binds us together, is our Love of the Risen Messiah, and the Blood that cleanses us from all sin, the Word we all eat, that powerful Word, so pure and so sweet....we are all the Household of God....forget all that "thinking" in regards to this Most Simple faith, throw out the words, "religion", "doctrine", "theology"....and just follow Jesus with the simple faith of a child, totally dependent on God, and dead to self, and dead to the flesh, white with the bright Light of the Love from God.....non agenda Love, selfless love, esteeming all above yourself, humble, meek, a servant....sweet, winsome, always ready to hug, to plant a holy kiss on a cheek, or wipe a tear from anothers face....oh, the Majesty of God, and the Power of the Indwelling Holy Spirit.

I speak the truth in Christ, when I tell you, how much I desire to take all of your hands in mine, and for us, to have a face to face prayer meeting, followed by a love feast, with much love and talk....and yes....laughter.....and more love, because love binds over a multitude of sins.

I write that because I read some of the other threads on this forum, and they just break my heart, and in writing that, I am not without sin in such regards, as I have participated in many a "cyber scrum" on this forum, to my shame....but the days grow dark, and that is a "luxury" we can no longer afford.

so you four saints, brothers and sister (and any who silently prayed) that is what I wanted to say to you with love, your brother, eternally, neil in Jesus' Love

2016/7/30 3:31
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Dear brother Neil,

Thank you for the beautiful words and I know you mean every one.

I will continue to pray in agreement with you and expect a positive and glorious outcome!

In His Love,

2016/7/30 4:01Profile

Re:

James 5 16-18

16 Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.

17 Elijah was a human being like us, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth.

18 Then he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain and the earth yielded its harvest.

2016/7/30 12:04
mama27

Re:

Awww.....aww because it seems the Lord has touched your precious niece, and aww because of your heartfelt words. (I wish I were a prayer warrioress....I am puny....asking God to make me a more effective intercessor...I have passion, but sometimes the words just don't come, and I am just one long groan)...

Will continue to pray. Pls let us know when she is out of the woods....Blessings, Neil...

2016/7/30 13:04Profile

dear mama

5;30 PM Saturday, and my son's mother just called me, Allison's condition is seeming to worsen, there is fluid build up in the brain, and a surgical shunt was put in that dear girls body from cranium to stomach.From what I was told at this point, the doctors cant ascertain WHAT is happening...clinically.

Her mother, Jaime is literally and understandably losing her mind in fear, but I implore you and other brothers and sisters here to join with me in pleading the Blood of Jesus, and believing ON healing for my Alison....maintaining the most precious Gift of all, Faith in God and His Steadfast Love and Mercy, amen.

much much love to you mama, and the saints at SI, neil

2016/7/30 19:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy