SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : War imminent?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
RogerB

Bruceton TN

War imminent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLpGqGDDADdlnDI9ZQY0Fs0sd_hwpEQBhP&v=WwuUSkriLKs

Breaking: Russia Commander Warns Of Preemptive Strike on NATO Forces

When a Russian Commander tells you that Russia will not back down, that President Putin has tried to warn western media, but his words have fallen on deaf ears. When the leaders of Russia warn that NATO is escalating tensions that could lead to war. When a Russian commander tells you even the year that these tensions could lead to a preemptive strike, then it is time someone wake-up!

2016/7/26 23:07Profile

Re: War imminent?

I know crazy.

I have a few dreams from the last several years ago with Russians in them (when Russia wasn't really "the news" like they are now either).

One of them I will never forget. This angel was standing over the couch where we were all sitting & the phone rang (old School type land line phone). He answered it & spoke in Russian to the person on the other end, but somehow I knew what he said. He told them it was time & to commence in the attack. I could see a serious sobriety in this angel that wasn't messing around or to be trifled with. As soon as he hung up the phone, I saw some kind of airplane (like a bomber) flying overhead.

I knew this represented the resolve of the Russian armies once called to war. Faces set like a flint while everyone was distracted, playing video games, watching TV, etc. It was surreal. And I woke up heart pounding & in a cold sweat. That was probably like 3-3.5 years ago or so?

Totally lines up with the prophetic visions of men like David Wilkerson, Dimitri Dudamen, Henry Gruver, TD Hale, John Paul Jackson, etc. too

2016/7/27 0:24

Re:

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

2016/7/27 1:26

Re:

Just FYI - I'm not "troubled".That feels like a straw man when you share these things & people go straight to that. Jesus actually tells Jerusalem when to "run for the hills" in the Olivet Discourse, told the church through Agabus when to store up food for a coming famine, & has done several such things down through history by the prophetic gift and prophetic insight (& He speaks through dreams & visions like He said He would in the Last Days too).

And these weren't just "rumors of wars" but a dream (dreams actually) I had personally.

And Jesus also spoke of "when you see all these things..." We can know it is near even at the door. He was saying don't be worried, fearful, overwhelmed. He wasn't saying, "stick your head in the sand & don't ever even give it a thought or speak of it ever."

2016/7/27 1:35

Re:

Well said Jeff,

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil and hideth himself, but the simple pass by and are punished.

I have made a variety of preparations in my life for my wife, myself and my 5 children. Not from fear, worry or concern but because the bible tells me its wise. Some would read take no care like the birds to mean just sit on your couch and wait for the grocery store to drop off some food. I would say consider the ant.

Marc mc

2016/7/27 7:56
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Ok guys. Am I supposed to believe that nuclear annihilation of the planet is imminent and not one major news source says anything about it?

Please give a reasonable explanation how that is possible. Note I said reasonable.

EDIT: plus this Paul Craig Roberts guy, the source of the information on the video, appears to be a loon.

2016/7/27 8:48Profile

Re:

For sure God does provide the birds with the worms and grubs in the insects and seeds. But the birds still have to get out there and dig around for them. At least that's what I see when I look out my back window.

And so there is responsibility on our part for preparation. But there are those in this forum who would be cry that as fear.

Anyway just some thoughts.

2016/7/27 9:03
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Todd, I didn't watch the video. I'm only trying to walk this out from the Scriptures and the Lord's own dealing in my heart, mind and spirit.

2016/7/27 9:44Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Wise move, Tim.

2016/7/27 10:27Profile

Re:

Ditto, Todd and Tim.

2016/7/27 11:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy