SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sobering Words From an Email

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re: Todd and Julius

God's righteousness is more serious then the fairy tales people believe.

-------------------------------

I can understand your scorn and contempt of me of what I say regarding persecution. But to reject the words of Paul Washer goes beyond what I can think or imagine.

All I can say gently is that you both have been warned. Your blood is not on my hands and certainly not on the hands of our brother Paul Washer.

To their own end, Israel rejected the words of the prophets that were sent to her. To reject the words of our brother Paul Washer. Brothers I fear for your souls. But then I believe many of those in the end times will be rejecting the words of watchmen such as Paul Washer.

Brothers I tremble for you. You say that I am believing in real or imagined events, speculation of what might happen in the future. Brothers I say gently you are believing in a fairy tale if you believe that persecution is not coming up on this nation.

There's no more I can say. Except I pray that God will open your eyes to the realitues of persecution that are coming up on this nation. I also pray for others in this forum that share your attitude. But perhaps are not as vocal about it as you.

Forum I admonish you. Do not reject the words of our brother Paul Washer. For to do so will be very grievous on you.

My thoughts from the foot of His cross.

2016/7/26 19:33

Re:

Bear, please don't put words in my mouth. I am not scorning Paul Washer, I am talking about you and your constant fear mongering.

You are being very melodramatic. You really are.

2016/7/26 21:03
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I agree Bear- calm down a tad. For the record I am not necessarily disagreeing with anything you said because you may be 100% right.

As to PW- I simply asked a question about what he meant when he said all this would happen unless there was a great awakening and I ask it again-- a great awakening of who? If he means Christians he is suggesting that persecution can be avoided if the church wakes up. But you have been saying the church will not wake up without persecution. Well, which is it?

I think you need to step back and take a break from this persecution mentality for a short season.

Jesus said that if you are weary and heavy laden to cast your cares upon him. We are not to live in fear and trepidation but rather joy and peace, whether we are living our normal life or lined up to be processed into FEMA death camps.

Bear, you may not know this but I have grown very fond of you over the years and respect you immensely. I don't dismiss out of hand anything you say. Don't be so quick to judge the hearts or souls of your brothers because we may see things a tad differently. I believe that everything you say may come to pass. But dwelling on it in fear and worrying my wife over it does me no good whatsoever. Worry is a sin and also foolish. If I worry and it doesn't happen I have tortured myself for nothing. If I worry and it happens I have tortured myself twice.

Love you bro- please don't take offense at my comments.

2016/7/26 21:46Profile

Re:

I love you too, Bear.

Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: AND THE GOD OF PEACE SHALL BE WITH YOU.

2016/7/26 21:55

Re:

Julius,
"This is a ridiculous statement.."?

Really? Moving to call a CLEARLY Prophetic Word from Paul Washer "ridiculous" now?

Seriously, he didn't say, prepare to lose your stuff as if they shouldn't already be prepared. He simply was speaking prophetic and telling to be ready, because it's actually coming (not in theory or theology only, but reality).

Honestly, I think you would do well to look at the scriptures concerning rebuking a respected elder publically, respecting those who labor, especially in the Word, etc. Paul Washer is a great preacher and gift to the Body & coming on an Internet forum to say "this is a ridiculous statement" when he prophesies (& then clearly not even rightly understanding how/why he is saying it) is unwise.

Also, there in the Corinthian letter it says plain as day:
"Despise not prophesies..." I think calling it "ridiculous" clearly qualifies as despising it. I want to honestly ask you to go back and consider your wording and what you are saying there.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/7/27 0:36
Lysa

East TN for now!

Lance Lambert exerpt

I posted this on another thread and I think it is relevant here too, it's from the sermon...

The Battle Over Israel by Lance Lambert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRS1L4IZl8

Quote:
Lance Lambert spoke at about 1HR:13 min
... no wonder He has a determination to bring the nations to total destruction. I do not believe that all these stimuli and all these other things, printing money galore, in Britain, in France, in Germany and in the United States is going to answer this. We shall see a little lift and then a nose-dive. There will not be the money to pay pensions in 10 years time, there will not be the money for health care services.

It was in 1998 that the Lord spoke to me, 10-11 years in the Intercessors Leaders Conference in the Philippians and I understood the Lord to say, "I am angry. I have risen with anger." He said, "I will judge them by flood, by fire, by hurricane, by tornado, by earthquake," but He said, "they sit, the affluent so complacent, so powerful. I will hit them where it hurts the most, I will smash their economies."

When I heard this, I couldn't help but agree with him and surely we all can agree that it's only going to wax worse and worse before the return of our Lord and King.

God bless,
Lisa

2016/7/27 7:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy