SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 111 clergy, clergy candidates come out as gay

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
docs

Re: AlmostHome

You mentioned Minneapolis. Is that where you are located? I'm about four hours away in Bemidji, MN.

2016/5/13 6:45Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: 111 clergy, clergy candidates come out as gay

Years ago VCY America Radio declared that it was the Methodist Church that first urged gays "to come out of the closet". To see them leading the herd down this path of destruction should then come as no surprise....But I would guess John Wesley would 'rollover in his grave" if he knew what this church has become.

Next question: how did this happen? How could it have happened? Liberal Mennonites are not all that far behind but they had a couple hundred years behind them before the Wesleys appeared on the scene. How did it happen for Mennonites? All I know is they lost their 'fear of God.'

Sandra

2016/5/13 14:45Profile
AlmostHome

U.S.A.

Re:

Yes I am, David.

2016/5/13 15:07Profile
yuehan

Re:

Quote:
But I would guess John Wesley would 'rollover in his grave" if he knew what this church has become.

Pertinent Wesley quote:

"I am not afraid that the people called Methodists should ever cease to exist either in Europe or America. But I am afraid lest they should only exist as a dead sect, having the form of religion without the power. And this undoubtedly will be the case unless they hold fast both the doctrine, spirit, and discipline with which they first set out."

2016/5/13 15:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy