SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : D.C. Government Enlists The Public To Report Non Gender-Neutral Bathrooms

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

I guess we all have the civil right as the government to see those 28 pages from 9-11. No ones rights are restricted. There are bathrooms for both sexes. But you have no right to check my sex out or my wife's.

Nothing but twisted distortions out of all the arguments.

For a believer this is a troubling time. We are warned to put away all our bitterness, our malice and hatred, even as we see our petty kingdoms come down. It's time to prepare for the Kingdom of God. We should look at the Lord's prayer as something a King in the kingdom of God would say. Something he would know with all Gusto. "the Lord is my shepherd". Isn't the new covenant about becoming priests and kings for the Kingdom of God..

2016/4/24 17:47Profile

Re:

I was thinking today how people want to "bug out" and head for their "cave".

It would be absolute doom and disaster for people if Christians ran away.

Philippians 2:15
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

We must continue to shine as lights by preaching the gospel.

Their only hope is the light of the glorious gospel.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

We need to be in the world but not of it.

2016/4/24 18:04

Re: Julius

Bro I kind of like that idea bugging out in a cave somewhere in the Ozarks. But you're right. Jesus said Father I pray that you don't take them out of the world. But protect them from the evil one.

Bro Blaine

2016/4/24 18:25

Re:

I like it too, Blane. But there is work to do and I wouldn't be a very good example to my children. Love the Ozarks, though. Need to get back there sometime.

2016/4/24 21:13

Re: Culture Watch

Modern Culture is polarizing Christians, more and more as Christians seek to keep their families safe.

More than 500,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy

Transgender legislation has failed in:
Mississippi
Tennessee
Virgina

Transgender legislation has passed in:
North Carolina

Transgender legislation is pending in:
Washington
Oklahoma
Kansas
South Carolina
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Wisconsin
Minnesota

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/04/25/conservative-christian-group-boycotting-target-transgender-bathroom-policy/83491396/

Wildmon says Target stands "to lose a lot of customers who won't come back." But Target is standing by its policy.

"We certainly respect that there are a wide variety of perspectives and opinions," says Target spokeswoman Molly Snyder. "As a company that firmly stands behind what it means to offer our team an inclusive place to work — and our guests an inclusive place to shop — we continue to believe that this is the right thing for Target."

She added that hundreds of Target stores "have single-stall, family restrooms for those who may be more comfortable with that option."

Target made its position public in a blog post last week, stating that the company welcomes "transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity." The announcement comes as legislation on transgender issues in multiple states has spurred several major corporations and businesses to take a stance on LGBT rights.

2016/4/26 12:34

Re:

We won't be spending any more of our hard earned cash there (& we have a lot as I don't like Wal-Mart much). Honestly, I hope they go out of business & other retailers get the message & stop the insanity. I'm not subjecting my wife & kids to that perversion.

2016/4/26 19:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy