SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New Leonard Ravenhill video: Gethsemane's Cup

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New Leonard Ravenhill video: Gethsemane's Cup

Saints,

A dear brother in Ohio sent us a video of Leonard Ravenhill that we have not had up on the site before. We are thankful and blessed to get out more of these important prophetic and important messages to the body of Christ:

Gethsemane's Cup by Leonard Ravenhill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2C__P53AYc

Share any moving quotes from the video here and encourage others to watch it.

2016/4/20 19:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: New Leonard Ravenhill video: Gethsemane's Cup

This is the audio sermon message of the video that has been archived prior:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2156&commentView=itemComments

2016/4/20 20:28Profile

Praise God!!! thank you both brother Greg and that dear soul in Ohio, may God love you both!

quick tech question.....forget Real player and its record feature, its riddled with holes, and stuff, is there any other app, that is secure to download youtube video's?

never again Real player.

again, this is a wonderful word, thank you! n

after word, the video clarity is astounding!! is it 1080?

2016/4/20 20:40

brethren,
on my knees, I beg you to just prayerfully listen to brother Len exhort, expound and just be caught up in high places with God, as he encourages/convicts us to regard the Majesty of Jesus.

You will be blessed and lit on Holy Fire and LOVE for Jesus.

I beg you. in Jesus love, neil

2016/4/20 22:01
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

At the bottom of this page is a video podcast of all the Ravenhill videos, we will be adding this one there soon also: https://www.sermonindex.net/podcast.php

Trust that helps to download.

2016/4/21 5:29Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

So many videos of LR preaching in front of a chalkboard or what looks like a conference room. Where were most of these videos recorded? It just dawned on me that I don't know. :)

2016/4/21 7:12Profile

I HAVE to bump this up...top position.....heed a call, watch, love, neil

2016/4/22 5:30
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

So many videos of LR preaching in front of a chalkboard or what looks like a conference room. Where were most of these videos recorded?

Brother,

Many of the videos were done at Last Days Ministries run by Keith Green. Leonard lived within driving or even walking distance, there was a ministry school that was for "radical" discipleship. It would be interesting to learn where some of the saints are who attending these classes and had Leonard Ravenhill as one of their teachers. Overall it was a platform also for his messages as Keith Green spread them all across the nation.

2016/4/22 7:53Profile

and then in 2002

a young humble follower of Jesus, Greg Gordon, redeemed the internet by steadily working to make these sermons, exhortations, preaching available to any hungry soul with an internet connection.

There are no "accidents" with God. Only Mercy, Grace and Steadfast Love, amen. Thank You Jesus, and God love you my brother.

2016/4/22 10:07
brotherneville

Columbus, Ohio

Re:

I will be watching this right away! Thank you for this! "Though dead, yet he still speaks"

So grateful that we have these voices from the past to point us to Christ and His word! They are a great blessing to the church.

2016/4/22 10:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy