SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Just "Normal" earthquake activity?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I have a question for you Jeff. This will be a good question for you brother since you are in the middle of an intense study right now. Where is Satan and the fallen angels right now? Was Satan defeated at Calvary? Was man set free from the power of the enemy at Calvary? Does the power of Calvary set me completely free?..............bro Frank

2016/4/22 19:36

Re: Dear sister Renee

I JUST now read your precious post!!!

I remember you, my sister, you were the one who canted my attention to the ministry of brother Wesley Duewel, and what a dear man in the Lord, I downloaded and listened to his teachings and exhortations, God love you for that, thank you!

and to see you write this about the saints in Smyrna, GA, and I quote you:

" Do you know I have been asking the Lord for the exact same thing??? for 1 or 2 sisters who know how to travail in the Spirit, for revival here in Smyrna, GA, right outside of Atlanta.........Your are exactly right in not trying to pray for revival by yourself; the Lord has impressed the same thing on my heart to pray for another to bear the burden with you. I believe God is the same yesterday, today and forever. If He could do it in Finney's day, why not today? Why not here and now??
I know the Lord has heard us, Neil. He gave us the burden to begin with!!"

let me quote that last sentence again:

"I know the Lord has heard us, Neil. He gave us the burden to begin with!!"

I am joyous beyond joy!.....and doesn't it all make sense in the Lord?....you are in lower southeastern tier, Smyrna, GA, I am in Upper central north Midwestern tier, Viroqua, WI, which is near the Great River, Vernon County, which is in a most unique area, called the Driftless Area (wiki that when you have the time).....doesn't it all make Perfect Sense in the Lord?, for we are all like tiny candles across the nation, surrounded by "dry wood"...one could say, "how limp! DRY wood!"....but it is good the wood is dry!...it burns hotter....set it aflame Lord, with a Holy Fire!

Now, Renee, brother Frank appolus is a precious brother in the Lord, he is beloved to me, and at one time, the Lord gave him a prayer ministry HERE, via conference call...it was so anointed, so heavenly...maybe if brother Frank feels led again, such ministry could be re-established?....its not the same as the face to face revival prayer meetings we seek....but could it be the Push?....to our heart cry and burden, "Lord, just send that one other saint to Smyrna and Viroqua, please God?"

That burden for a weeping ministry! that burden for a Heaven sent Revival, that would sweep millions into the Kingdom....just tiny candles of Light, the Spark that kindles all that dry wood into Flame, Aflame for Jesus! All for Jesus, and the Power and the Majesty of Jesus, Messiah!

oh, what a wonderful evening in the Lord, God Bless you Renee and keep you is my prayer tonight, God love you, your brother neil

afterword, beloved sister Renee, the Lord wanted me to give this song to you, I feel in my spirit, it will bless you...it always blesses me whenever I hear it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOQSpfFASQ

2016/4/22 19:59
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///If I may make a suggestion, "The Islamic Antichrist" by Joel Richardson is better. It's the later edition culmination he wrote later alone (he separated from Walid as he got into some strange & radical views - A militant form of Roman Catholicism - FYI). It wets the appetite to realize this may actually be it. Then Mideast Beast goes deep into the scriptures point by point, verse by verse - FYI.///

I did not say that I will not get there, but I want to understand where Joel is coming from how much Walid may have influenced him, how his specifics may have changed over the years etc. etc.

spell check

2016/4/23 0:04Profile

Re:

Frank,
As far as where is satan and the fallen angels right now? I know some say he is chained in the abyss. Which fundamentally contradicts the passages that say "he roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour" and several other passages. We say the accuser has not yet been cast down. Revelation says that happens yet in the future. As far as "was Satan defeated at Calvary? Yes. His power was broken, but the final manifestation of it wasn't done away with for good. And yes, the power of Calvary sets us free from the power of sin, but we will not be "totally free" until we are free from this flesh, just like we will not fully see & know until we are fully known, when the perfect comes. It's like Holiness. The Bible says we are Holy, Righteous, etc. positionally because of Jesus & the new birth. But we can walk in unrighteousness, unholiness, etc. Practically. So we have a taste & a deposit now, but it will not be fully realized/reaches until He returns. That doesn't mean it was incomplete or wasn't paid in full, it just means we walk in a taste of the kingdom now, but not the fullness of it. So even though the devil was defeated once for all at Calvary, he still roams around like a roaring lion seeking whom He may devour, He still hasn't been cast into the Lake of Fire with his angels, etc., Just like how the disciples were saved before Pentecost, but then had a baptism in the spirit, but still needed to "be ye filled always" again, until the day that we see Him in the fullness of His kingdom & have the fullness of His Spirit unhindered by this present world, this body of flesh, etc. When you start down the road, in my opinion, of saying, "we have it all now", that's true & false biblically. We have all we need for life & godliness in this present world, but we aren't what we will be when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye at the resurrection. There is more. This isn't "it". I'm not belittling what we have now when I say that, but looking to the Blessed Hope of what we will have one day that's even better (a greater, unhindered fullness). I hope that makes sense.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/4/23 1:37

Re:

HI Jeff,

You wrote..........

". When you start down the road, in my opinion, of saying, "we have it all now", that's true & false biblically."

Now brother, you know all I did was ask a couple of basic questions :)

Jeff you wrote.........

" We say the accuser has not yet been cast down. Revelation says that happens yet in the future."

Is this the Scripture you are alluding to and when you say cast down, cast down from where to where?.......bro Frank

And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (Rev 12:2-4)

2016/4/23 6:24

Re: Apolous and Jeff

Brothers we may have to start a new thread on when was Satan defeated. I think this threat is becoming a little convoluted. I must repent. I think I have added to the convolution.

Brother Blaine hiding in the bear cave from those pots and pans.:)

2016/4/23 8:59

Re: Mr Bill

Brother I sincerely hope and pray that you have been spared from the greater flood damage in Houston.

Maybe we need to take some of those pots and pans that are being thrown in this thread and come down there and help you bail out.

Seriously brother I hope you have been spared from greater flood damage.

Brother Blaine

2016/4/23 9:01

i'm gonna be in trouble here

but I love the message and word in this song:

""Babylon, you throne gone down, gone down;
Babylon, you throne gone down."

Said I hear the words of the Iyaman say:
"Babylon, you throne gone down, gone down;
Babylon, you throne gone down."

And I hear the angel with the seven seals say:
"Babylon throne gone down, gone down;
Babylon throne gone down."

I say fly away home to Zion (fly away home);
I say fly away home to Zion (fly away home).
One bright morning when my work is over,
Man will fly away home"

----------------------------------

oh! one Day Babylon, you gonna be thrown down!

am I "un-orthodox?....yes, and I love Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOATRcZX7Xc

2016/4/23 9:48
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thank you so much Brother Blane. It's been a rough week, but with God's strength and peace and his joy, I'm making some progress. I'm going to be fine, I'm worn out, I was able to get my acre of damage back to 80% normal by myself, and this is after having a triple bypass not long ago, but I did it with God's strength. There is no way I could have done this without his strength, his wisdom, his peace and his joy. This is just a testimony, that even at 64 and after a heart attack, you can come back, with God in our lives, nothing is impossible.
Love Yaw!

2016/4/23 9:49Profile

Re:

Bro Blaine has started a new thread on Satan. This is good. Yet, there was a reason I asked the questions. First, it took the eyes of the pot and pans throwers of the subject at hand, but most importantly, it is actually the key to the whole debate, so I suggest the Issimites answer carefully :) That was a tongue in cheek folks in case all sense of humor has been driven from the forum :) It will be an assault to the ego though to think the answer to the question of where Satan is and why could put to bed the theologies of men :)...........bro Frank

2016/4/23 10:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy