SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Key to Everything by Norman Grubb

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Expose of Jewel van der Merwe and Discernment-Ministries

Quote by Norman Grubb

"Nothing exists outside of God-Father,Son,and Spirit. Therefore the only sin is unbelief-which is negative believing(John16:9 and Romans14:23)-seeing things and people and all situations as though separate from God.Negative seeing and believing causes us to be judgmental,fearful and defeatist,always transmitting to others what ourselves inwardly see.To us the total truth of the union life message and personal witness is the replaced life and seeing God only in all things and peoples."

"He in my Branch,Spirit forms-Christ,indeed the whole Trinity,in my human form."

New age gnostic scripture twisting gibberish.

2016/4/13 11:08

Re:

Carmine, it doesn't help you at all, while in the act of smearing someone, to quote them without providing any references. And cutting and pasting from discernment blogs doesn't -um - cut it:-)

How else do you expect to achieve the all important goal of winning the argument:-)

If you have nothing, please hang it up and move on to better uses of your time. Actually that's not a bad thing to do even if you manage to find something after a few more days of this neurotic, witch hunt, smear campaign against Norman Grubb.

This thread started with a positive, sound and encouraging word from brother Grubb, yet you seem obsessed with derailing it.

For the love of God brother...please stop!

2016/4/13 13:23

Re:

Mark

Stop defending the indefensible. makes you look like you have no discernment
or wisdom whatsoever.

The quote was a directly taken from Grubbs heretical writings. Look it up if you
have the time.

2016/4/13 13:55

Re:

Carmen, I will leave you to your unsupported smearing. You have been given enough rope to hang yourself and you just did...when you are called out you resort to calling people fools. That's all I needed to hear to know what kind of person you are.

2016/4/13 13:58

Re:

Posted for reference only. This article is extreme heresy and a terrible twisting
of God's revealed truth on numerous levels. Mind boggling how a man like this fell
so far and misled so many in later life. A warning for all us to not add or subtract from the Scriptures.

Okay Mark here is the entire article: (nice edit Mark , now let the back peddling begin)

TOTAL TRUTH
BY: NORMAN P. GRUBB
The truth of our union with Christ gives us a tremendous boldness. Our confidence comes from an inner witness of the Spirit to two biblical and Spirit-confirmed truths, which we are called to emphasize to God’s born- again family. We are bold to call these two truths total truth. The first is a personal truth, and the second is a universal truth.
The personal truth is that the revealed fact of our being in Him and He in us is a conscious union. This means that I no longer see myself as a separate person in a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, but as one, as Branch in the Vine, as a Body member in the Head, as Spirit joined to Spirit. I am consciously He in my Branch-Body-Spirit forms — Christ, indeed the whole Trinity, in my human form.
I am not I dependent on Him, but He permanently expressed by me. And so I live spontaneously on this inner fixed fact by the Word, inwardly confirmed by the Spirit. This means that I live my daily outer life as if I am just myself, in total freedom, yet with the inner permanent sub-conscious reality that it is He living my life (the hidden truth of Colossians 3:4 and Galatians 2:20). This is total truth #1 — the replaced life.
The second truth, the universal truth, is the revelation that all are expressions of God — whether things or persons (Romans 1:20 and Acts 17:28); whether in their negative (misused) forms (such as in Romans 8:20), or in their positive, right forms (the righteousness and higher ways of God as expressed II Corinthians 5:21).
This means that I see God in everything, good or evil — good in His grace forms, evil in His wrath forms. Therefore we see positively in everything and everybody. When we see “evil” forms, we see God meaning persons in their freedom to be what they fully are in their present misuse of themselves; and that He purposes through the corrupting effect of their misuse (Galatians 6:7,8) to condition them for seeking and receiving His grace (Luke 15 — the prodigal son — and Romans 11:32). When we see “good” forms, we see God in His infinite varieties of self-manifestation (I John 4:17), and in His reproduction of Himself in others. We label this total truth #2 — seeing God only in all things and all peoples.
Nothing exists outside of God — Father, Son and Spirit. Therefore the only “sin” is unbelief — which is negative believing (John 16:9 and Romans 14:23) — seeing things and people and all situations as though separate from God. Negative seeing and believing causes us to be judgmental, fearful and defeatist, always transmitting to others what we ourselves in-wardly see. To us the total truth of the union life message and personal witness is the replaced life and seeing God only in all things and all peoples.
But one more truth that we “see” and rejoice in is the total unity of the whole Body of Christ in the glorious Head; we see ourselves as “perfect in one” with all God’s redeemed people. This means that we happily and appreciatively are in union with all who love Jesus. We can be part of all church fellowships, whether of the “established” or independent type, and be honestly thankful for all of the truth in Christ known and preached by each fellowship. We ourselves will add our contribution of total truth revelation as given opportunity.
It is our particular contribution to “the perfecting of the saints,” and the “presenting of every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

http://www.lighthouselibrary.com/pdf/GRUBB,%20NORMAN%20P/TOTAL%20TRUTH%20[Norman%20P.%20Grubb].pdf

2016/4/13 14:11
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

Mark,

Thank you for tricking Carmine into finally posting something edifying!

2016/4/13 14:21Profile

Re:

More nonsense by Grubb.

God Only
By Norman Grubb

(God is all. God is you, the devil is a delusion or he is jesus etc, It's all in the mind stupid)

"Just keep on the single path. There is nothing but God-in-love, whether appearances are evil or good. HE ONLY is in all of them. Here is the secret. Thru the Fall we got a divided outlook and see two powers, good and evil, but back in Christ and Christ Universal, we see ONLY ONE, even if He often seems to appear in the devil's guise! The only battle I have to fight is not against circumstances, or problems, or people, or even devil, except the devil interfering with my inner outlook. If he can get me to see evil, then I am controlled by the evil I am seeing and believing in. But if I replace all such negative beliefs in outer appearances by seeing GOD ONLY in all, then I have the faith that overcomes the world!"

2016/4/13 14:24
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

Another great post!

2016/4/13 14:28Profile

Re:

EVEN WORSE BLASPHEMY by Grubb

(He says he is the I AM and so are you the I AM, God almighty that is- insanity)

So live in today and be sure you don't see as evil what always in this evil world coming to us as evil. Be sure you turn it around and see it only as an expression in which God is showing you some new phase of His goodness. Through the Spirit of praise, you may do the works of God. That's the I AM. SO the I AM is the eternal now and he eternal total sufficiency because you can tack any name you like after I AM, just as Jesus did. We are now the I AM's. He is the Father I AM, we are the son I AM. This is the wonder of the liberation, 'I AM.' And, of course, I have found the secret now. My I AM is His I AM, expressed by my I AM. This is the hidden paradox."

2016/4/13 14:32

Re:

No context, no references at all.

Mike, Wayne, it is obvious that "Lyin Rev" is trying to get the thread shut down. Interesting, that he does not publicly petition Greg to remove Norman's audios, and his discernment comes from a discernment site that battles against other "discernment sites".

You just have to ignore him and continue. I know it is hard, but from experience can tell you that it can be done. Like eating ribs outside with a couple of flies bothering you. You're still gonna eat those ribs.

Let's try to get back on topic. Wayne started it off great and Norman is very Christ centered.

2016/4/13 14:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy