SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is National Israel God’s Chosen And Holy Nation?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
Hi Oracio,

I feel if two sides are solidified in their views but extend Christian love and respect to each other that the discussion can be quite informative to the readers. I have watched or read several discussions where the two sides are staunch in their beliefs and since there were no distractions I was able to concentrate on the content and then make up my own mind.

The purpose of discussions should never be to change someone but rather to seek the truth together and when truth (revelation) is found each person should be open to letting the truth change them.

I would love to hear someone's thoughts on the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. Proudpapa had asked the question twice. I will say right of the bat that I am not solidified in my beliefs and would like to hear people who are very informed about the subject.

Good points Julius. I guess you can compare it to one of those debates we sometimes check out and benefit from where we see both parties keeping a certain level of civility.

2015/11/25 22:55Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///I would love to hear someone's thoughts on the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. Proudpapa had asked the question twice. I will say right of the bat that I am not solidified in my beliefs and would like to hear people who are very informed about the subject.///

I think I am going to start a new thread mainly because I am curious to learn and study the subject.

2015/11/25 23:05Profile
brothagary

Re:

I wasn trying to be ugly ,that's the problem with social media,,one can say an honest opinion with a gentile spirit ,but it can be taken as ugly as you mentioned julius,,, hey bro don't let other deputes effect other conversations ,,,,,I am not a side taker if you no what I mean ,it might seem that way ,,it's just about the word of God for me as well most of the time I don't comment ,because I am commanded to be slow to speak and slow to wrath ,,even when it comes to conversations about the bible , we need to watch our toungs and hold our fingers and not be quick to debate and and allways feel we need to be herd and give our opinions and even interpretation ,,the kingdom is not words but power ,,and many times our words don't result in changing any thing and there for in is an idol an unimployed word that really doesn't posses the power we would like , I would rather shut up they uses my liberty to be a stubbing block to weaker brothers who are not aware ,of the the scope of what a stumbling is ..........

You no what I mean

2015/11/25 23:07Profile
brothagary

Re:

Proud papa

I'm only really care what the bible teaches about the lost tribes ,,,, I'm not aware any newtestament teachings to exegite,,,or if it is even relevant to me .......

2015/11/25 23:11Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re: brothagary wrote

Quote:
I wasn trying to be ugly ,that's the problem with social media,,one can say an honest opinion with a gentile spirit ,but it can be taken as ugly as you mentioned julius,,, hey bro don't let other deputes effect other conversations ,,,,,I am not a side taker if you no what I mean ,it might seem that way ,,it's just about the word of God for me as well most of the time I don't comment ,because I am commanded to be slow to speak and slow to wrath ,,even when it comes to conversations about the bible , we need to watch our toungs and hold our fingers and not be quick to debate and and allways feel we need to be herd and give our opinions and even interpretation ,,the kingdom is not words but power ,,and many times our words don't result in changing any thing and there for in is an idol an unimployed word that really doesn't posses the power we would like , I would rather shut up they uses my liberty to be a stubbing block to weaker brothers who are not aware ,of the the scope of what a stumbling is ..........

You no what I mean

Good word, ouch.

2015/11/25 23:28Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///of if it is even relevant to me///

It would seem that it might be relevant to many peoples eschatological beliefs,
but I only mentioned your name because I new you to be a rather noncontentious poster, and was only curious of if you had any thoughts conserning the issue.

2015/11/25 23:30Profile
brothagary

Re:

Mabey it is relevant to me papa ,I'm not aware tho at this point.....

2015/11/25 23:37Profile
brothagary

Re:

Hey there oracles ,I mean oraco,,,that was a complement .......I wasn't intending my comment to be an ouch....just trying to clarify my possision to julius ......you know what I mean ......

2015/11/25 23:41Profile
brothagary

Re:

Hey oracio,, just in case you didn't know ,it was me who requested to be a friend on face book.............

2015/11/25 23:43Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
Hey oracio,, just in case you didn't know ,it was me who requested to be a friend on face book.............

What??? I had no idea brother. Now I'll see you there on fb on a whole, nother, level :)

2015/11/25 23:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy