SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Letter from Stephen Sizer to Jacob Prasch

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Docs, one more thing I forgot to mention. Lord willing, I hope to soon be able put together an exposition of Ephesians 2:11-3:12 which is the pertinent passage dealing with the one New Man. I believe the answer to the question you've been asking is acquired through a careful look at that passage in context.

If any other brethren have the time and feel led to put together that exposition before I'm able to, please feel free.

2015/11/1 11:05Profile

Re:

Narrowpath, you wrote:

"I do believe that God, who still has an everlasting covenant with Israel will work with the present day, secular state of Israel consisting of mostly unconverted Jews to bring about His Kingdom on Earth with Jerusalem at the present location will be the capital. Jew and Gentile will share the millennial blessings together. Of course there are many more events that in the process like the great tribulation, rapture and resurrection of the dead, and Christ's return in glory as the Messiah."

This is absolutely true. A physical, solid, literal not vaporized and allegorized
Kingdom of God here on earth centralized in Jerusalem with JESUS on the throne,

2015/11/1 16:39

Re:

Rev_Enue,

Is it ok if we keep discussing Scripture? Even if you believe we are theologically wrong can we continue without you peppering our conversation with "you are wrong, you are wrong"?

You don't mind if we continue, do you? I think we have a very good idea of how you feel.

2015/11/1 16:47

Re:

Julius21

The vast majority of Christians do not share your perspective.
Most in this forum do not believe what you believe and never will
concerning Israel and the Jews.
So why do you not go and share your opinions with those think like you.
Why are you trying to do here?
Greg himself stated his pro Israel/jewish viewpoint and you continue to post
the anti Israel material like that of Stephen Sizer and his ilk. It seems that you
are the one with an agenda.

Overall this place is not one in accord with your anti israel / Jewsish bias
and that is a good thing.

2015/11/1 17:01

Re:

So you are forbidding roadsign, TMK, JFW, Oracio, proudpapa, HeyDave (opposing view) and I to continue to discuss this?

Greg did not forbid us to discuss this subject, he just stated what SI's position was and asked us to be civil and kind which we have been endeavoring to do. And Greg never said that we can only discuss subjects on this site that he agrees with.

And by the way, crusader wanted to hear more about it so I would say crusader is in audit mode, right now.

I have no agenda but to discuss the scriptures, so I reject yet another of your accusations.

Why don't you appeal to Greg? If Greg forbids the discussion, then of course we will stop. But, why should we stop because you don't like it? The only thing Greg forbade were hateful remarks by you. You were warned twice, if you recall.

So, can you please leave us alone? Of course if you have something substantial to add to the conversation we would like you to participate and that goes for anyone else? I don't think you try to run other people off other threads when you don't agree with them, do you?

2015/11/1 17:14
proudpapa

Re: Rev__Enue

Rev__Enue ,

I want you to consider your conduct in these recent threads !

We can disagree with out attacking each other on a personal level.

2015/11/1 17:45Profile

Re:

JULIOUS21

It was you that continues to bring up Steven Sizer in
a favorable light. He is a well known Jew bashing antisemitic and you obviously endorse his hateful lies.
Rev__Enue has every right to oppose your lies about Israel
and the descendants of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Shalom Rev

2015/11/1 18:03
proudpapa

Re: Notdarkyet

No one has a right to lie and call people 'Jew Haters'

Julius and others have continued to turn the other cheek in these discussions

2015/11/1 18:09Profile

Re:

Yes they do have every right when they promote Jew haters

2015/11/1 18:14
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but what I got from that 11 minute video of Stephen Sizer was that he called heretical the type of extreme Zionism promoted by preachers/teachers such as John Hagee, the type of extreme Zionism that many Dispensationalist brethren here have agreed is indeed heretical and harmful. What I get from Sizer is that he is strongly against the type of extreme Christian Zionism in which one feels they have an obligation to promote war in the middle east as opposed to peace. In that short video Sizer is basically trying to be a witness for Christ to the Iranians and reason with them that that type of extreme Zionism has nothing to do with true biblical Christianity; that true Christianity is not for the promotion of earthly wars because our battle is not against flesh and blood, etc.

And for that he is maligned here as a satanic Jew hater, which makes me go sigh.

2015/11/1 18:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy