SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Franklin Graham’s annual compensation of $880,000 USD as of 2013

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi Carmine

I agree

2015/8/24 19:25Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: Franklin Graham’s annual compensation of $880,000 USD as of 2013

Probably people who do give to Samaritan's Purse have a right to know where their money is going. I don't give to Samaritan's Purse, nor do I plan to. There is no connection between that ministry and SermonIndex. This is just an attempt to create some dirty laundry to air, and is nothing other than speculation and gossip. I honestly don't mind if Franklin Graham makes a hundred times as much as he does now. In fact, if he made $800 billion per year, I should probably be glad, because maybe he is a more faithful steward than I am. The Lord Jesus never talked about how much people made, and we shouldn't either. Pay attention to what you do with your own money, and let Franklin answer for his. If you don't like how much he makes, don't sin by creating gossip, but write a letter to the ministry and request a response. Let's stick to Christ and the Gospel and SermonIndex's stated themes. What Franklin makes isn't our business here.

2015/8/25 1:51Profile

Re:

No it is not an attempt tp create dirty laundry Koheleth as you accuse me of.
It is not speculation , these are documented facts and your
accusations are false and without merit.

2015/8/25 16:57
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Franklin Graham’s annual compensation of $880,000 USD as of 2013

Quote:
by Rev_Enue
No it is not an attempt tp create dirty laundry Koheleth as you accuse me of.
It is not speculation , these are documented facts and your accusations are false and without merit.

Look, I don't even know the man (Franklin Graham), nor do I have anything to do with his ministry, so I don't have a dog in this fight. It could Bozo from Timbuktu that you posted "THE GROSS AMOUNT OF INCOME" of.

But it does seem that your speech betrays you... Because on one hand you tell Koheleth that you are not creating dirty laundry and then on the other hand you bring forth: "it is not speculation, these are documented facts."

Do you believe that Graham is a professional "fleecer"?
Why did you post that he makes $16,923.00 a week?
Why did you post these documented facts, then?
Why did you ask us what we thought about it?
Just wondering...

[Edit]PS: The heathen need no reason to rage, look what they did at Occupy Wall Street and that wasn't even Christian. This doesn't seem to be about saving the face of Christianity.

2015/8/26 1:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

here is a piece from a news site:

Six years ago, Franklin Graham decided to give up his pay as head of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

“I feel that God has called me to this ministry and that calling was never based on compensation,” he wrote then in a memo to the BGEA staff.

But since 2011, at the urging of the Charlotte-based ministry’s board of directors, Graham has been receiving a salary again.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article30505932.html#storylink=cpy

--

This does show, I am not sure for how many years he recieved no pay. Also we are not sure what costs there are for his father and other things. Lastly, we do not know if he tithes most of the money.

2015/8/26 7:15Profile

Re:

Dear Lysa

I do not need to defend my post. Take it up with Jesus if you like.

2015/8/26 9:23

Re:

This thread is kind of ridiculous.

Biting and devouring a man who no one has contacted personally with their concerns. Is a salary fruit? Or is character and behavior, fruit?

2015/8/26 11:05

Re:

Rev keep up the good work and do not let the enemy hinder the truth. Your post was without malice. So many justify greed in the name of religion and if someone points it out some will always pull out the judgement card.

2015/8/26 18:37
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

This is my last post.

Quote:
by Rev_Enue
I do not need to defend my post. Take it up with Jesus if you like.

Jesus didn't post it!! ;)

Have a great day Rev!

2015/8/26 21:38Profile

Re:

Thank you notdarkyet, satan always try to defeat God's purposes and always fails.

2015/8/26 21:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy