SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Once saved always saved

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

What that doctrine leads to is false converts in contrast to the pesaverence of the Saint ,which demands fruit ,,,,
that a carnal Christian can sin and sin ,but as long as he keeps professing Jesus as lord then he has not rejected christ if he goes to church and goes through the motions then we say well he hasnt harden is heart ,so he wil be ok,,.

Churches that teach that are full of carnal Christian ,so both contrasting doctrines can lead to error....

2015/8/29 7:45Profile

Re:

You have misunderstood my post.

Marc mc

2015/8/29 8:15
brothagary

Re:

No I was refuring to Julius

2015/8/29 8:41Profile
yuehan

Re:

Hey Gary! Thanks for your beautiful testimony.

2015/8/29 9:19Profile
brothagary

Re:

Your very welcome sir

2015/8/29 9:32Profile

Re:

Then I misunderstood. lol

Marc mc

2015/8/29 9:56
Man0fG0d

Re:

Brothagary, hope you are having a good day. Blessings. the Bible says no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. All I gave was Scripture and you began trying to explain the Word of God away? What Scripture was it you didn't believe?

James 5:19-20 KJV
Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; [20] Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

James is talking to the BRETHREN. He says if a brother errs from the truth( how can one err from something they didn't have in the first place?) And one Converts HIM( brother who erred) let him know that he which converteth the sinner shall save a soul(not body) from death.

Here is more Scripture

Hebrews 10:23, 26-27, 29, 31, 38-39 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) [26] For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, [27] But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. [29] Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? [31] It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. [38] Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. [39] But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2 Timothy 2:12 KJV
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him : if we deny him , he also will deny us:

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; [2] By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Romans 11:22 KJV
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Matthew 24:12-13, 46-51 KJV
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. [48] But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; [49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; [50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him , and in an hour that he is not aware of, [51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Hebrews 3:1, 6, 8, 12, 14 KJV
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; [6] But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. [8] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: [12] Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. [14] For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Luke 9:62 KJV
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God. Have a great day.

2015/8/29 11:47Profile

Re:

Those are all Santification versus.

Marc mc

2015/8/29 13:14
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Quote:  "Those are all Santification versus"

Yeh, really! Are you sure? You mean we don't have to take seriously any warnings here about unbelief and not remaining faithul?
Thanks, I can now relax in my unfaithfulness and sin and not have to worry about living for myself as it's only sanctification. Oh yeh I may not get much of an inheritance but hey! I'm saved! Aren't I???

I just read those passages again and I know I should trust you, but....emm, I'm not sure as they do really seem to be talking about salvation and my eternal destiny. Oh, but if you are so sure then I must be ok! So you're confident about telling me this are you? I would not want you to be judged for teaching something so dangerously wrong.

2015/8/29 16:10Profile

Re:

Marc,

Only we can break that seal. No man or devil can break it.

One who is born can die and one who is born again can die. Rejecting Christ results in spiritual death.

There is no security for those who harden their heart and reject Christ. They have broken the seal and the Spirit will leave. Being regenerated is having Christ in us. He is our "new heart" as we are joined to Him as one spirit and in our walk we are to renew our mind with the word of God.

2015/8/29 17:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy