SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is the SHEMITAH like Y2K happening again?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

What has happened so far in the market is really not that bad, relatively speaking. This action would have to be sustained for a longer period.

2015/8/26 0:52
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

I heard about China on the way to work Monday morning listening to NPR. It didn't seem a big deal and I don't get cable so it's just come to my attention again on here. Does it look like something China could be doing themselves? To inflict damage on the US intentionally? I was wondering about that.

Back to Shemitah... This is really going to be interesting getting on the other side of this Shemitah thing in 2016.

Question 1: When will we know the Shemitah is past? In 2015 or 16?

I think it's going to be interesting b/c one of two things (in my estimation) is going to happen, he is right or he will be explaining away why he wasn't right. Right? :)

Question 2: Is there a 3rd or 4th option I'm not seeing?

Just wondering...

2015/8/26 2:34Profile

Re:

Lysa,

The final day of this Shemitah year is Sept 13-2015. Which is a Sunday so the main thinking is that the largest impact will come on the Friday prior Sept 11 or the Monday following Sept 14 when the markets are open. But it could really happen anytime around then.

This is why I said this 6 day downward slide ( Trillions of dollars) that is happening could simply be the birth pangs of the market collapse (not the end of the world as some read into what is said). A few here seem to think it will only effect those who have money in the market, which of course is absolutely wrong.

I don't think everyone here understands what happens if the market collapses.

marc mc

2015/8/26 8:35
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///What has happened so far in the market is really not that bad, relatively speaking. This action would have to be sustained for a longer period.///

This is very true,

It is very normal and very expected,
The market has been on a straight up streak for several years now.
We have been very aware that stocks are way over priced and that a correction has been on the way.

When I was in my teens and early 20s I reliezed that the market often dropped around Sept-Oct, as I have not kept up with it in several years.
I read that this drop has been gradually moving more towards aug. as we are seeing now.

A further drop is really needed, stocks are still way over priced and it is questionable if what we have seen thus far will even prevent the fed from raising interest rates.

We could see a dip simmilar to those in the past: 08, 01, 87 what have you. and it would virtually affect very little.

It was the housing bust that effected the economy in 08 not the stock market dip. (the dip was an effect not a cause)

Cahn has been predicting or Prophesying a great shaking because of the sins of the US.

A repeat of anything less than the great depression will not fit the mold.

It will be interesting to watch.

If we do see a shaking as Cahn has been Prophesying : $10,000 dollars and 2 months supplies will do very little.

If it does come to pass, I wounder if it will be used to implement a new global monetary system

2015/8/26 9:35Profile

Re:

Proudpapa wrote,

If we do see a shaking as Cahn has been Prophesying : $10,000 dollars and 2 months supplies will do very little.

Funny you should say that, my wife is extremely devout and a sensitivity to the Spirit like few I have met said to me last night out of the blue, " I think we should double what we have.

She has never read the book.

I notice you said that you saw a pattern in your 20's. I have a Christian friend that is a millionaire in the liquid sense ( The Lord has led him for gains and then told him where to send it, he is a river for needs). He has been in the market for years and never saw any such pattern (maybe because they are seven years apart). I think you should have followed through with what you saw if you know what I mean. Wink!

BTW he sure knew when and what to do because of Cahns book this past little while.

marc mc

2015/8/26 9:50
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///I notice you said that you saw a pattern in your 20's. I have a Christian friend that is a millionaire in the liquid sense ( The Lord has led him for gains and then told him where to send it). He has been in the market for years and never saw an such pattern. I think you should have followed through with what you saw if you know what I mean. Wink!///

I did notice it. I never read anything that said it, but I did notice the trend.

Here is an artical from 2011 :

"Investors may be itching to pull the trigger and sell their stocks, but perhaps people can take comfort in knowing that, historically, September is always the market’s worst month.

According to Marketwatch, on average the Dow Jones industrial index falls about 1.13% in September. Since 1971, the Nasdaq has fallen an average of 1.02% during the month, while since 1950, the S&P 500 has dropped an average of 0.69% in September.

As of today, though, this month has been a lot worse than the average. The S&P 500 has fallen about 7%; the DJIA is down 7.4%; Nasdaq is down 4.29%, while the S&P/TSX has dropped the most—a whopping 9.4%.

Some people believe that September is the worst month for two reasons: people come back from vacation and start trading again, and many portfolio managers sell out of losing positions because their fund companies report year ends that month."

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-and-comment/september-stock-market-slump/

2015/8/26 10:23Profile

Re:

People have been warned for awhile that a 10-20% haircut would be coming. This is the longest bull market on record, 94 million Americans out of work, 20 trillion+ in debt, China continues to engage in currency manipulation, etc, etc. It is classic manipulation and scheduled wealth transfer. If you don't sell you have not lost anything. Wall Street will want their bonuses in December.

Lagare from the IMF was giving hints in May.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

Interesting video on the Shemitah and Jonathan Con.
Shemitah debunked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT_BQXzyt8c

2015/8/26 10:56
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///94 million Americans out of work///

I could not find a worker all year, Had way more than enough work, could have mabe hired 2 or 3.

No body wanted to work, no one had the skills or the desire to stick it out long enough to get the skills.

North Dakota is slowing down now with Oil at under 39 dollars a barrel but less than 2 years ago,
A friend of mine went there, he had no contacts no experience, and within 2 days got a job making over a 100,000 a year.

2015/8/26 11:12Profile

Re:

Jonathan Con blames God for 911.

2015/8/26 11:16

Re:

It is now noticeable that because the Jews understand the Shemitah and have so much influence in the monetary system they have played it like a harp for the past 100 years.

The thinking now is simply the cat is out of the bag.

marc mc

2015/8/26 11:22

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy