SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 18

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

David Wilkerson said of Milton Green:

“I was first introduced to the ministry of Milton Green by our friend, Evangelist James Robison. He said, “You need to hear this man; his message is awesome. It has changed my life.” At the time, I was in no mood to hear him or listen to any of his tapes. I had heard rumors that he was teaching “strange delusions,” that all he talked about was demons and that “Spirit-filled believers could be possessed by them.” Others told me he misused the Word of God by spiritualizing everything.

“Recently I took the time to listen to his message. After the first message, I knew I was hearing a true word of repentance, holiness, and heart purity. After three messages, I was on my face before God, having been shattered by the hammer of God’s Word. No other message of repentance had so touched me. I am convinced God has called Milton Green to be one of those chosen vessels to bring the church back to repentance and purity. God has given him a strong message searing, searching, yet healing and uplifting.”

2015/9/4 11:57
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

"There is a need for all of us to be constantly reminded to judge ourselves always and never to judge others. We must all have discernment - but discernment is a spiritual quality, vastly different from judging others, which is a carnal activity." - Zac Poonen

2015/9/9 0:08Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

I have many dear beloved friends who hold to what I believe is just basic replacement theology. If I made that assertion to them, they would recoil and say, "Dalton, this is not replacement theology, this is covenant or fulfillment or inclusion theology."

If your theology of Israel divests them of their National, ethnic, territorial or identity or destiny, you have embraced replacement theology. You may not use the term, you may not use the language, you may not even believe you believe it...

The end result of fulfillment theology is the same result as replacement theology, namely that there are no promises that remain for the Jewish people on a National level.

It's almost as though the Gentile church was a little envious, it lacked the privileges, it took it over and it's wanted to hang on to it. So in other words, there's been rank identity theft.

www(dot)covenantandcontroversy(dot)com

A very interesting film.

2015/9/15 21:31Profile
followthelamb

Re:

"The greatest single danger in this end time is not sickness, nor poverty, nor persecution. It is deception...There is no other way to be sure that we can escape deception in these days except that we know and apply the truth of God's Word, the Scripture." - Derek Prince

"God will never allow the enemy to get the best of us if He sees that we really tremble at His word. What did God say? That’s sufficient for me...Let’s listen to what God says. Never mind what people say, never mind what reason says, never mind what your feelings say. Come on, let’s get our hearts in tune with the word of God." - Hans R. Waldvogel

2015/9/15 23:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"Has it not humbled us increasingly as we have discovered that the greatest hindrance to the expansion of Christianity lies in ourselves? Has it not tried us as though by fire? Gathered together from different nations and races and communions, have we not come to realize our oneness in Christ?... We go out with a larger acquaintanceship, with deeper realization of fellowship, and that is a rich talent which makes possible wonderful achievements. Our best days are ahead of us because we have a deeper insight in the character and purposes, the desires and the resources of our God". - John R. Mott

2015/9/17 0:09Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"We have to ask God to teach us together to say No and to say Yes in truth. No, to all that flouts the love of Christ. . . Yes, to all that conforms to the love of Christ." - John R. Mott

2015/9/17 0:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"Being a 'sought after' conference speaker is no evidence of God's approval, but to labor in anonymity and to be holy when no one is looking." - Paul Washer

2015/9/19 21:22Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

“Either we learn to concentrate in prayer or we’ll be praying in concentration camps. Don’t say it can’t happen – it will!” - Leonard Ravenhill

2015/9/22 21:34Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

“A lot of people want Jesus to come to day because they’re scared stiff of suffering, that’s why. After all the Church has been getting lashed and tormented and stripped and prostituted. And the judgment is gonna fall if we don’t get revival, and maybe, it is not an alternative of Christ or chaos but Christ and chaos, not revival or revolution but revival and revolution, not revival without concentration camps but may be the only place you’ll get it is in concentration camps.” – Leonard Ravenhill

2015/9/22 21:35Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"And friend, you won't die one minute before God wants you to if you are in His will. I don't care if you rot in a concentration camp or what. He has the time of your death, He has the time of my death. He has the keys, nobody will destroy us." - Leonard Ravenhill

2015/9/22 21:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy