SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What is the rapture and what happens before the rapture

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
PosterThread
budgie

Re: Rapture or Harpazo

To psalm 1
Have you studied the word Harpazo yet and seen exactly where it is used 13 times in the NT?
If so have you also seen that it means to be seized, never anywhere in scripture does it mean to be Resurrected.
Paul clearly showed that it happens after the Resurrection of the dead takes place.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 (Then) we which are alive and remain shall be (caught up) together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Paul was very clear that the Rapture is the last thing that happens after the Resurrection of the dead.
The Resurrection is the most important part to take place.
Jesus showed us the shadow of this, He was Resurrected First and then later Raptured to Heaven.
It is important to align ourselves with scripture
Paul stated the Truth to the order.

2015/2/14 0:41Profile
budgie

Re: to psalm1

Psalm1 you asked this question
BTW, How do postribs explain this away;
1 thes 3;13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
It is very easy to explain
Jesus is Coming.
Paul said this in 1 thess 3
1Th 3:3 That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.
1Th 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.
Paul could not make it any clearer, we should not be moved by affliction and tribulation as it is appointed unto us.
1Th 3:8 For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
Paul wants us to be standing fast in the Lord so that we will be found blameless and Holy when He comes.
It is important to remember that there was no chapters or verses so we must continue reading the rest of the letter
Paul says this
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Paul states that Jesus will bring with Him all that who have died in Christ and that their dead bodies will be raised first.
Paul clearly shows that those that come with Christ have not yet received their Immortal Bodies.
This is a Resurrection of the Dead and if it is a Resurrection then Rev 20 states when the First Resurrection takes place.

2015/2/14 0:57Profile
budgie

Re: to psalm 1

Psalm 1 you stated Rev 20 says no such thing.
"where the First resurrection takes place and that is in rev 20 at the Coming of Christ."

Rev 20 clearly states the words This is the First Resurrection and it clearly happens when Christ comes which is described in Rev 19
This also aligns with Pauls teaching in 2 Thess 2

2015/2/14 1:03Profile
budgie

Re: to Psalm 1

You said this
The gride/groom dimension,the saints in heaven DURING THE GT, and the fact that ALL HUMANS are killed by the AC DURING the GT who refuse the mark are way too huge to ignore.

Can you give me the verse where it says that all humans who did not receive the mark are killed by the AC during the GT??

If all humans are killed who did not receive the Mark of the Beast then who are the nations that we will rule over with Jesus for the Millenium??

Are you saying that we will be ruling over all of the nations that have received the Mark of the Beast??

Where does it also say that all of the saints are in Heaven during the GT????

Rev_6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

2015/2/14 1:13Profile
budgie

Re: To Psalm 1

Again give me one verse where Jesus states that he is Coming before the Tribulation??
You wont find one.
Give me one verse that states that the Rapture comes before the Resurrection??
You wont find one
Give me one verse that states that the Rapture is the Resurrection?
You wont find one, you will find that the rapture means to be seized and it happens after the Resurrection.
Give me one verse that says pretrib??
You wont find one
I will believe Paul, John, and Jesus
Jesus said He is Coming after the Tribulation not before
Paul said that we will be raptured after the Resurrection not before
John said that the First Resurrection takes place in Rev 20
Paul and Jesus both stated many times DO NOT BE DECIEVED.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2015/2/14 1:23Profile
budgie

Re: To Psalm1

You said this Psalm1
Quote "Also the preaching of Noah comes before Judgement when does the world get its final warning?
yours Staff"
Noah preached before the Judgement and so do the 2 Witnesses before the Judgement
I think that 3 1/2 years is long enough for the 2 witnesses to preach, God is very gracious and is giving man great time to repent. Not only the 2 witnesses but also the believers that are a witness on the earth during that same 3 1/2 year period.
Remember it took Noah quite some time to build the Ark and while building the Ark he would have been telling many around him about the Judgement of God to come, they all had an opportunity to enter the Ark, but refused.

2015/2/14 1:30Profile
budgie

Re: to psalm1

It is important to realise that the GT only lasts for 3 1/2 years then it ends, there is still a short period of time that exists after the end of the Tribulation, how long we do not know, but it cant be to long because it states that Jesus destroys the Antichrist when He Comes.
Look what Mark says
Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
We don't know the day or hour but Jesus tells us very clearly that the day will happen in the days after the Tribulation has ended.

2015/2/14 1:36Profile
budgie

Re: To Psalm1

Most believers have never and I say never studied the word Harpazo in the New Testament, I have never seen one book, not one preacher speak on this one word Harpazo using all 13 verses in the New Testament.
If one would truly study this one word Harpazo and how it is used in scripture you would soon realise that it is only used once in regards to the Resurrection of the believers in Christ and that was by Paul and that it means to be seized and nothing more.IT DOES NOT MEAN RESURRECTION
It scripturally happens after the Resurrection.
The Rapture word Harpazo is the most scripturally misunderstood word that is being used today to the detriment of the Body of Christ.
It should be scripturally seen for what it is.
It is to be seized by God and it Happens after The Resurrection of the Dead.
I challenge every believer to study this word Harpazo in scripture and truly understand what the rapture really is.
I can guarantee to you this one massive Truth
JESUS was RESURRECTED before HE was raptured to Heaven
And We Will be RESURRECTED or have our bodies changed before we are raptured into the clouds.
There cannot be a rapture unless first Comes the Resurrection.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

2015/2/14 1:50Profile
budgie

Re: To all

LOOK AT PAGE 1 of this POST for the Scriptural study on the word Harpazo and see the Truth.

2015/2/14 1:52Profile
psalm1

Re:

Quote;"Can you give me the verse where it says that all humans who did not receive the mark are killed by the AC during the GT??"

rev 13;15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

2015/2/21 15:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy