SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What is the rapture and what happens before the rapture

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Budgie
On the ressurection of the witnesses
Can you prove that the two witnesses werent raised with Immortal bodies?
Surely you know that the coming of Elijah isnt a theory?

Again the trumpets etc it is very hard to time anything conclusively.
Yours Staff

2014/11/13 7:14Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Budgie
Just because your answer is long doesnt mean it answers anything.
We know that after 1263 and one half days minimum that people of the world will be partying.How can that be when according to everyone but you the world is after coming out of the worst period ever recorded.
If the bride is not ready after the 2nd part of the 7yrs after the ministry of the two witnesses then they have failed in what is their primary work.
If the two witnesses ministry last the same 42months as the Antichrist what authority has he?Its over.
Thank you for your answers but I challenge you to study more deeply and not to rely on the same old answers given over the years
Yours Staff

2014/11/13 7:30Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: What is the rapture and what happens before the rapture

About the two witnesses... I was listening to Zac Poonen's Revelation series the last few days back and forth to work.

(revelation) Revelation 10:7-11:15 by Zac Poonen
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=9004&commentView=itemComments

He offers some good and relevant points on these two witnesses! He brings in Elijah and Moses, you BOTH might want to give it a listen and see what you think.

God bless,
Lisa

PS: For those who want to find it all, under Audio Sermons, click on his name and his Revelation series begins on page 15 of all his sermons. The series is approx 16 sermons.

2014/11/13 8:14Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Lysa
I must give it a listen
thanks staff

2014/11/13 10:13Profile
budgie

Re: Reply to staff member

Sorry about the delay Staff, had a very busy week with prisoners.
Yes I can prove using scripture that the 2 witnesses do not raise in their immortal bodies as I already have previously.

Paul said in Corinthians when he was talking purely about the Resurrection (singular) that there is an Order
Jesus first
Afterward at His Coming all of those in Christ are Resurrected Immortal
That alone proves that this Resurrection is very unique and has an order.
Is Paul speaking the Truth or a Lie?

Jesus is very clear of what happens before His Coming and names all of the events, Jesus even states He is Coming after the Tribulation.

But that is not the only Proof

God Himself stated very clearly what the First Resurrection is and when, it is at the Coming of Christ and found in Rev 20 and it is when the Bride has finally made Herself ready after the Whore is destroyed.
Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Rev 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Is God speaking the Truth or a Lie?

we are told by God who destroys this whore
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

God himself states that the Bride finally makes herself ready and is finally clothed and the marriage finally takes place after the Whore is destroyed by the 10 kings who serve the beast,
I will believe what God states, He certainly does not state that the Bride makes herself ready before the whore is destroyed
I will believe what God states
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
If God says it is the First Resurrection and the next one does not happen until approx. 1000 years later then I will not dispute, I will believe and align myself with His word.
I leave you with this thought, Is Paul, God and Jesus telling the Truth? or do we change what they say just to fit our own theories?
It is either the First Resurrection or it is not?

As to the Trumpets I just accept them in the exact order that God states.
The 2 witnesses arise just before the 7th Trumpet, very simple.

2014/11/23 18:12Profile
budgie

Re: to staff member

Staff member you put this question to me.
We know that after 1263 and one half days minimum that people of the world will be partying.How can that be when according to everyone but you the world is after coming out of the worst period ever recorded.

The answer is simple it is what God says
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

God states clearly that this is after the first 6 trumpets and that it is just before the 7th Trumpet.

I may not be many but I am agreeing exactly with what God is saying
Just believe what He says, surely He is speaking the Truth

2014/11/23 18:19Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Budgie
Yes Paul and God are telling the truth but just because you repeat scripture over and over again that have no relevance wont make what you are saying in line with Paul or God,
Yours Staff

2014/11/23 18:26Profile
budgie

Re: To staff member

Staff member your question to me was
If the bride is not ready after the 2nd part of the 7yrs after the ministry of the two witnesses then they have failed in what is their primary work.
Not sure who you are referring to as who failed??
If God states that the Bride makes herself ready after the whore city is destroyed by the 10 kings who serve the beast then that is true.
The 2 witnesses testify before the beast in Jerusalem during the Tribulation just the same as the Church is being a witness to the world and making the Jews jealous because of their faith even to death.
For us to die for Christ is not a failure, Jesus died on the Cross and many believers have been martyred since His death and resurrection.
11 of the disciples died a cruel death for Jesus, look at the early church and look at the church today in Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, China, North Korea, India, Pakistan and many more
Do you say that they have failed.
Rev_2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
The answers I give are always the same because it is the Word of God that I am using , exactly as Paul, Jesus and God states, I will trust in what they say.
If God says it is the First Resurrection then it is.
If God states that the Bride makes herself ready after the whore city is destroyed by the 10 kings then it is.
If Paul states that there is an order to the Resurrection then it is.
If Jesus states that He is Coming after the Tribulation then it is.
If the 2 witnesses arise after the 6 trumpets and just before the 7th then it is
Believe brother what God says so clearly not the divisive words of man.

2014/11/23 18:34Profile
budgie

Re: To staff

Are we not supposed to believe exactly what scripture states, are we to not meditate on His word so that His word settles and takes root deep in our hearts.
If you agree that Paul and God are telling the Truth then why do you not believe it as the heart of your doctrine and theory.
If God states it is the First Resurrection then believe it and make it the heart of your doctrine, it appears so clear that you are not aligning your theory with the words of God
This is the First Resurrection.
I have stated and believe exactly what God Paul and Jesus stated I am not trying to twist, or deny or discount what they have said so clearly, I just simply believe and base my theory on their exact words.
Is that a Sin?
It is either the First Resurrection which is true or it is not true and Gods word is a lie.

2014/11/23 18:41Profile
budgie

Re: To Lysa

Thanks Lysa, I have downloaded that sermon by Zac and am looking forward to listening, Zac himself used to be a Pretrib until he studied the word deeper and changed his theory to align with Gods word.

2014/11/23 18:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy