Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Just some thoughts

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Re:

im glad his testimony blessed people. im always contactable via my email [email protected] and love to chat. i have lived all over australia perth, darwin, cairns, brisbane, sydney and now adelaide. with the old mans permission whos name is Brian i hopefully can write a post of all the things i saw and witnessed with him and how he became a christian. i look at him as a father in the faith but strangley many Christians don't see him in that light all they see is an old man who is different then everyone and yet the street people and those in spiritual need love him.

2014/8/18 8:30Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

Thank you all for sharing what the LORD has placed on your heart. I do know many brother/sisters in CHRIST who live their lives daily unto the LORD seeking to walk with HIM and responding to HIM in all things.

I am at times amazed at their faith, the depth of that faith that allows them to get up each morning and seek ye first the KINGDOM of GOD without regard for self.

There have been many threads around the forum discussing "what if" scenarios and as I consider these things I always want to be mindful that the LORD is in control always and of everything.Nothing ever takes HIM by surprise. With that in mind I want to pray and seek HIM in all things. I believe we live in a time when the days are growing darker and will get darker still, but I realize there is no need to fear or worry. I realize as these situations come up there are many opportunities to see the LORD JESUS lifted up and glorified.

God bless
maryjane

2014/8/18 9:31Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Amen me too :)

2014/8/18 10:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy