SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please pray for my sister-in-law

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
savannah

Please pray for my sister-in-law

I bring this request to all here on S.I. who may be moved to pray for my brother's wife.

Her name is Debbie. She is only in her 30's. She has survived two open heart surgeries. She professed Christ some years ago yet I am uncertain whether she is in Christ or no.

She is laid up in the hospital as I write with pneumonia,the doctors do not know what to do for her next. They have tried a number of things to no avail. Now they want to put her in a coma because she is not breathing well and are afraid fluid may get into her lungs. They have a machine connected to her to help her breathe. She has several other tubes connected to her for various reasons.She also has a staph infection.

My brother must make some decisions today as her condition is critical. She has been in the hospital since Saturday evening.

Please pray to our God who gives and takes life. Our God Who has Life within Himself Who can send the Word and heal her body and save her soul.

Please pray! Any who may be moved to do so as it is urgent.

2014/6/25 7:50Profile
MaryJane

Re: Please pray for my sister-in-law

I am praying for you and your family. Please keep us posted.

God bless
maryjane

2014/6/25 8:08Profile
mama27

Re:

I pray for Debbie...

2014/6/25 8:29Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Praying for God to heal, lead and guide.

2014/6/25 9:07Profile
savannah

Re: prayer for Debbie

THANK YOU...with tears as I write!

Her husband(my brother)was called at 6:50am to come to the hospital immediately.

I pray that God would choose Life for Debbie.

LORD have mercy!

Amen.

Please pray!

Luke 18:1-8 Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray always and not to lose heart. He said, “In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor had respect for people. In that city there was a widow who kept coming to him and saying, ‘Grant me justice against my opponent.’ For a while he refused; but later he said to himself, ‘Though I have no fear of God and no respect for anyone, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will grant her justice, so that she may not wear me out by continually coming.’” And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God grant justice to his chosen ones who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long in helping them? I tell you, he will quickly grant justice to them. And yet, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”

2014/6/25 11:44Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Praying with you for Debbie.

God bless
maryjane

2014/6/25 12:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Praying

2014/6/25 12:46Profile
savannah

Re: praying

I am so very moved by the responses to pray!

This young couple were never able to have children,although they had a great desire to.

Debbie has exhibited such strength of character and such humility through her many years of bodily afflictions.

I do pray that God would yet be merciful and that He may heal her that she may testify of the goodness and glory of Christ and His salvation.

May it be so...may it be done. Amen.

Again,I thank the saints for their faithful prayers.

I will know more this evening,and will give an update.

Bless His Name forevermore. Amen.

2014/6/25 14:24Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I too am praying for complete healing for Debbie - that a testimony of the great things that the LORD hath done might come forth.

2014/6/25 21:30Profile
savannah

Re: Luke 18:1

Thank you all for your prayers for Debbie.

My brother slept there at the hospital last evening. He did not leave her side. Although he's a Detective in the Police Department and has seen much of the degradation of the human race, he's not been corrupted by it all but rather has remained a soft-hearted man and a faithful husband. Glory be to God!

They've sedated her and made her comatose. The infection is not growing nor spreading. She's being given plasma and having her blood cleansed. Her fever has now gone down from 105 to 99 as she is on a bed of ice. She's still on a breathing machine. She is still receiving anti-biotics and has other tubes hooked up to her for various reasons.

Debbie is 36 years old and her husband is 40. Please continue to pray for this couple. Her husband's name is George.

Thanks so much!

May God be glorified! May He be our refuge and strength! Amen.

2014/6/26 8:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy