SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Missing Flight

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Missing Flight

so i have been reading about this missing flight out of Malaysia since it first happened. i feel for the families so much around this is confusing. i have been in prayer for the loved ones because not knowing has to be difficult. now the focus has changed to it possibly the pilots or someone on the plane that is responsible? i read one news story that interviews family, they are holding out hope that their loved ones could still be alive? does anyone think it possible? i have been praying for the families but not really the passengers because i thought they were lost? anyone have any thoughts?

rdg

2014/3/17 11:22Profile

Re: Missing Flight

Israel is preparing do defend against a jetliner delivering a nuclear payload to its borders.

2014/3/17 13:43
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Just-in can you provide your source for that info?

2014/3/17 14:09Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
just-in...Israel is preparing do defend against a jetliner delivering a nuclear payload to its borders.

What?

2014/3/17 14:32Profile
Nolvia

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-tightens-airspace-security-after-jets-disappearance/

2014/3/17 15:20Profile

Re:

Thanks for posting that link Nolvia. I just checked in and read where the link was being asked for. I was about to post it till I saw that you did.

It seems that the only nation with nuclear warheads that would not be divulging where that plane went to would be Iran.

2014/3/17 15:35
yuehan

Re:

The problem with that hypothesis is that Malaysia and Iran adopt conflicting brands of Islam. Malaysia has a Sunni Muslim majority, while Iran is a Shi'ite state. Those religious differences have in fact been a source of conflict between Malaysia and Iran in recent times.

So let's not jump the gun here... we can only wait for further developments.

2014/3/17 15:46Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I thought the Bible spoke of many other different things that was supposed to happen before Israel would be attacked, so that makes me wonder about all this hypothetical stuff.

2014/3/17 15:52Profile

Re:

Bill, it does not mean Israel will be attacked any more than it means that the pilot was a Sunni or Shi-'ite Muslim. The hijack was not sponsored by Malaysia but rather by an individual who may have been Shi-'ite.

It was just an event and we have to wait and see if this event in human history turns out to be a pivot point.

Yes, it is all hypothetical stuff, but Israel is treating it seriously.

2014/3/17 15:54
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I understand, probably a lot of countries are on "extra" guard.

2014/3/17 16:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy