SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is Sermon Index Forbidding the Examination of Teachings? Please clarify.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

As you wish, brother.

May the Lord continue to bless you, and all the moderators and the ministry of SI.

2014/3/7 15:55

Re:

Makrothumia,

We are talking about twisting scriptures, not the scriptures themselves. And, we are not talking about a man, but a man's teachings.

Your analogy doesn't work.

By the way, there is no such word as blueness in my bible .

2014/3/7 16:40
noone

United States

Re:

Nevermind

2014/3/7 19:02Profile
a-servant

Re:

I fully respect the policies to lock threads in "normal times", it's just that we are not in normal times anymore, we are now in the end of days, so basically it's the last possiblity to speak out. Because of that shortness of time, and regarding my own publications I do not put restrictions anymore to uphold any image of "formal correctness" of the publisher - it's something that means nothing to me anymore, the truth is much more important than what people think about the publisher. I have to be acceptable to Jesus Christ - not man.

Contrary to what I said above there is however another consideration to all of this. One elder that I know to understand the exact moment in time we are in, simply by reading the prophetic timeline he found in the psalms sent out his view of what the psalms contain for this year. He said the 'warning to the wicked' have ended. Because they already found their place where they want to be, and nobody can change that anymore. So we are wasting time to tell them their faults. It's in line with this verse:

Rev 22:11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

To the other locked news thread I would like to express my gratitude to brother Neil: Lately everything you write is absolutely something I would express myself, if I haven't done so in the past already. You put it in much nicer expressions however that have this graceful poetic quality as well.

Without the heavy content you publish it sounded sometimes too emotional in the past. But now it makes perfect sense, because your content is so deep now that it must be balanced with a sweet tender form of expression. I wished i reach that level of articulation while speaking about these things that demand so much understanding. Neil, you have grown this and last year. Bless you, brother.

2014/3/7 20:10Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
by a-servant...To the other locked news thread I would like to express my gratitude to brother Neil: Lately everything you write is absolutely something I would express myself, if I haven't done so in the past already. You put it in much nicer expressions however that have this graceful poetic quality as well.

Without the heavy content you publish it sounded sometimes too emotional in the past. But now it makes perfect sense, because your content is so deep now that it must be balanced with a sweet tender form of expression. I wished i reach that level of articulation while speaking about these things that demand so much understanding. Neil, you have grown this and last year. Bless you, brother.

I totally agree, when a man speaks so deep, with such a graceful heart, and sweet spirit, I am all ears.

2014/3/7 22:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

About Neil....

One thing about Neil is he is by birth and heritage from the line of Abraham which gives him a perspective on news that us Gentiles generally miss plus there are life experiences. Enjoy his insights.

Greg, I sure wish you would have another segment on this forum where people could discuss issues you do not want to appear on these forums - Bill Gothard's resignation, Ukraine, examining doctrines that are popularized by famous teachers, etc. Make it so only registered posters can access if that would help any. I find it very helpful to read other peoples reactions to these situations. It is true one can go to these other websites but unless you are a regular there you do not know the people which puts a cramp on communication. There is a lot to be said in discussing issues with people you feel like you know.

My two cents on this beautiful morning! God bless.

2014/3/8 11:47Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

by ginnyrose on 2014/3/8 11:47:58

About Neil....

One thing about Neil is he is by birth and heritage from the line of Abraham which gives him a perspective on news that us Gentiles generally miss plus there are life experiences. Enjoy his insights.--

i was really enjoying neil's thoughts on the affairs in Russia. if Greg is not comfortable having him post his insights maybe Neil might consider writing a blog. i agree with what the others said on the other thread he writes in such a way that it really shows his love for Jesus and others.

rdg

2014/3/8 12:33Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
i was really enjoying neil's thoughts on the affairs in Russia. if Greg is not comfortable having him post his insights maybe Neil might consider writing a blog. i agree with what the others said on the other thread he writes in such a way that it really shows his love for Jesus and others.

Brethren,

Many things niel wrote where fine but there were quotes from other articles that he posted that had very vulgar terms describing the president and other figures. My wife even reacted to it and felt it was wrong. Neil also admitted to some of the uncharitable tones not in his writing but the writing he quoted. In the end we want to ensure that we are not having SI as a place where conspiracy theory and allusions like that are posted. We are not condemning Niel or any other brother by stating these things, I hope that is clear in the saints minds.

Perhaps for some brethren to start blogs (that are not promoted on the website) would be a way for them to promote these things with 100% liberty. The Lord has called us on SermonIndex to help promote the Church which is not an idealism that controls or desires a nation under its control. We are a people of God (the Church) which are from every nation group but are separate and unto the Lord Himself.

Nations come and fall the Lord's people and His kingdom are forever. Amen.

2014/3/8 12:39Profile
a-servant

Re:

Amen Greg. I think we are perfectly alright with this.

For the bloggers: Right now blogging is what still works,
however because i was in marketing once i discovered
access to bigger audiences recently. Like to give you an
example. This month i'm mailing to real estate agents,
totally several thousand emails. Yes, it's about a service
for them that pays my bills.

And i have access to 'opportunity seekers' where i can
mail whatever i want. This would be an chance to send
also christian messages. It will stick out, because they
dont expect that. The audience is a mind boggeling
8.8 millions per month.

So if you write things like Neil does, send it to me via
fastmedia (at) fastmail.net - and i will mail it for you.
Yes, you can include a link to your site or blog.
Please think about the quality of your subject line,
this will be the one that makes them open your mail,
or not at all. Its the most important component of it.

I put my actions where my mouth is, so i invite you
to start your 'last days email ministry'. As i said,
the wicked will not listen to it anymore, however
the ones that never heard the good news, might
still respond to it. Locally where i am right now
people still come to Christ, so my ministry has
shifted to that: Spread the Word all around the world
to absolute newbies that never heard it before.

One thing i have to say about what Greg said about
"conspiracy theories" - I only invite people of "ripe age"
to send me articles like that, i believe Neil is about my age
group, I am personally 57 right now. So i will filter that
based on experience and understanding the Holy Spirit
gave to me. That's not a line young people should follow.

I think in terms of Rick Wiles and his guests in that kind
of news items. Thats a good ministry because it wakes
people up to reality. There are no more theories, now they
have become our daily reality. So if you catch that, and can write, send me a mail, and dont forget time is short, so be
serious,souls are hanging in the balance right now.

brother George

2014/3/8 21:19Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

greg i should have clarified when i mentioned Neils writing, i was not only referring to the thread that was locked. i have read several of his post as well as Franks and been very blessed by them. Neil writing does show he has a deep rooted love for Jesus and i appreciate that as i know you do to(smile)

i never thought you were condemning neil in any way.

rdg

2014/3/8 22:12Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy