Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re: Questions about the Trinity

Dear bro.Bear,
The Trinity,..
I believe in the Trinty.

First of all,Is it important that we believe in The Jesus that Paul preached?And who is this Jesus that Paul preached?

Please look to each of Paul's letters to the churches,..look to his introductions at the start of each Epistle.( I will not be able to go to them all
and point them out,but we can each search that out.Please search ,and then ask, Why would Paul,always order his words,..God..The Father,...
and note the"AND" word,....and His Son Jesus Christ....And why would Jesus always speak of "His Father,...God",..? Many,many,many times we see this,and yet,Why would we try to say differently than they?

( and Please know,that I am not rebuking no one),but am just posing these questions to each of us.

God is Spirit,..He is invisible,...He is Spirit/Word,...He who Speaketh,...
Breath,...He is everywhere....Lord above all Lords. ( When He said, Let "US"make man in "OUR" own image,..I believe He was speaking of
The Spirit/ Word.( Us/Our).

And,I know that there are some in our world,that are"Jesus only",...
But is this The Jesus that Paul preached?...or is this "Another Jesus"?
.....................................................................................................................

Lk.1:35,...The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee,And the Power of the Highest shall overshadow thee;therefore also that Holy thing which shall
be born of thee shall be called The Son of God.

I believe,The Spirit/Word of God,..was deposited into Mary's womb by
" Jesus' Father God.....God is Spirit,..and His Spirit is everywhere.(Paul
told those people that talking about "The unknown god",if they would just feel for Him,they could find Him?

Jesus only spoke His Fathers Words,...complete obedience,He also said, I and The Father are one,and went on to say,'make them one,as we are one'
...The Spirit / Word, makes us one.Not only one,but the unity.

Grace,Peace,and blessings,
elizabeth

2014/3/9 23:01Profile
psalm1

Re: Questions about the Trinity

We know they are all three referred to as "He"

Here are two references that destroy any possibility of the Godhead being anything but separate "persons"
Heb 1
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, ..........

Rev 5
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof

( a Person,holding a book.......a Person taking it from his hand)

2014/3/16 16:07Profile

Re:

Rom_15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

Eph_1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Heb_9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

1Pe_1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1Pe_3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1Pe_4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1Jn_4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2014/3/16 19:08

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy