SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ukraine Mission Trip w/ Street Kids (Help Support)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

WOW how time is flying by. I will be going on the missions trip with Yolanda and Kelly quite soon, in just over 1 week. Please do pray for me and this team that all the last minute things would be under control and worked out. Pray it would not be stressful or burdensome to prepare for the trip but rather the peace of God being over the situation.

I personally am excited to just be open and available for God to use me to bless and minister to these children. There is still a need financially for myself to raise funds for the trip so if God does put that on your heart do help out. Me and Yolanda I am sure will be sharing much of what God did in the trip.

2005/6/9 13:12Profile

Re:

You are all in our prayers here in Manchester!
God Bless you all and we wait eagerly for many praise reports.
:-)
In His Love, Geraldine

2005/6/9 13:18
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[b]Greg[/b]
Yes. I plan on sharing when I get back. I'm going to put together an official contact list soon of those who personally requested by messenger or email that they wanted a report when I got back. So... if any of you would like to be added to that list, just let me know.

[b]Geraldine[/b]
By the way, you're on that contact list. Thank you again, so much for your prayers and the prayers of your church. You will get a report from me when I get back, and probably from Greg, which you can also share with your church.

Phew! Yeah. I get butterflies thinking about actually being in a plane leaving for Ukraine [i]next weekend[/i]! I can't believe it! To think a [i]whole[/i] year has passed so quickly! I also have a peace though thanks to Greg ([laughs] along with the jitters). I think his attitude of just being availabe has been contagious. Though I've gone before and know what to expect a bit, I think the attitude Greg has for the trip is one I should have for myself as well. [smile]

2005/6/9 13:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Keep us posted

Greg and Yodi,

Please keep us posted as we draw near to the time of your departure so that we might keep this up before the praying saints eyes, before, during and after. A wonderful and noble thing you guys are doing, the Lord bless you richly.

2005/6/9 15:31Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Thank you all for your interest, support and prayers.

[b][u]Prayer Requests[/u][/b]

1. Hearts, attitudes and motives of each one of us team members to be right.
2. Be walking with God as we should be, daily, in the best preparation for our mission trip.
3. Purchasing/gathering of supplies, packing, and any remaining trip preparation.
4. The rest of the financial provision that God is going to provide, to come in before the trip.
5. Pavel & Vika's ministry to the street kids, especially them putting together, planning and preparing for the 2 week summer camp starting next weekend.
6. God to prepare the hearts of the kids to receive Christ into their hearts and to allow God to change their lives.
7. God to be with all the other leaders of the camp: worship leader, coordinators, interpretors.

2005/6/9 16:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thats a great list of prayer items Yolanda :-) I do hope everyone does take this seriously and prays for us. There will be many opportunities for ministry on the plane, airports, etc.. I went with Yolanda to a cheap clothing store and got a few shirts for some of the leaders of the camp in ukraine to bless them with a gift (its a cultral thing to give gifts to friends).

Me and Yolanda also got an tetinus shot last week and are praying and really getting in the mindset to serve and be used by God in Ukraine. There are some last minute items that need to be gotten and also packing of bags etc. Thanks everyone for the interest and prayers. For myself there still is a financial need that I am putting in God's hands, so if anyone feels led to donate towards the mission trip you can either do it:

[b]online[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/support.html

or..

[b]mail[/b]
money or check to Calvary Chapel of Escondido, 1675 Seven Oakes Road, Escondido, CA 92026 (make check payable to: Calvary Chapel of Escondido, memo: Greg, Ukraine).

2005/6/12 19:02Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I will add that when Greg and I were at my cousin's graduation dinner on Friday night, we were introduced to a guy from my aunt's church who is also going to Ukraine this summer. He'll be arriving after we leave, in July, to work at an orphanage. I'm still amazed at how many workers are going to Ukraine to help out at orphanages or to minister to street kids. How faithful God is to these children!

[b]Six more days!!![/b] It's becoming more of a reality, but I still can't believe it's [i]already[/i] here! Greg and I are very excited about this trip! [laughs] I'm almost looking more forward to coming back to share with you all what God has done! I know it's going to be an amazing trip! It will be hard, I know, but it will be a blessing. Please keep us in your prayers! [smile]

2005/6/13 13:24Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[img]http://www.calvarychapel.com/escondido/images/jpg/ukraine2.jpg[/img]

2005/6/14 14:50Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re: Ukraine

I will!

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering...

In Jesus,
Paul

2005/6/14 15:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Great image Yolanda. Here is details for the prayer sheet that is found on the church website:
http://calvarychapel.com/escondido/htm/events.htm

Downloadable word document:
http://www.calvarychapel.com/escondido/Ukraine.doc

and afterwards we are having an:

[b]Missions Prayer & Potluck[/b]
Sunday, July 17 at 6:00 pm in the Youth Center. Join us for a double blessing as we greet the Crawleys, our missionaries to Tennessee, and hear the report from our Ukraine Missions Team to the street kids in Kyiv.

I will try and upload the powerpoint presentation on the web so people at SI can view it.

2005/6/15 12:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy