SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : This needs to be said...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

:-?

2005/4/1 13:49Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

oops. NM.

2005/4/1 13:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
C'mon sermonindex... let me have a little fun. There's enough people on here that have accused me of not having a sense of humor... I've just proven they're wrong.

I posted this incase you didn't see: [i]These discussions are archived on the site and are read by 100's after the fact, therefore it is very important to remember that its not us we are affecting but many OTHERS with our conversations.[/i]

I know its fun to joke around but possibly private emails and messengers are better to do this with. There are some times for jokes on SermonIndex but I do think the majority of the time there is a seriousness due to the content of the site and the gravity of the need for revival and spiritual awakening.

2005/4/1 13:51Profile

Re:

Quote:
I know its fun to joke around but possibly private emails and messengers are better to do this with. There are some times for jokes on SermonIndex but I do think the majority of the time there is a seriousness due to the content of the site and the gravity of the need for revival and spiritual awakening.

I can understand that, bro... but for the last couple days things have been so serious here due to the Terry Shaivo death, the pope, discussions of the war in Iraq... I just thought I'd lighten the mood around here a little. I dont think anyone was offended by this joke... if anyone was, well, I apologize.

But it was pretty funny!

(Dont kick me out!)

Krispy

2005/4/1 13:58
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re: This needs to be said...

Quote:
Those who oppose my views and opinions are either not reading the Bible, or they are reading the Bible thru deceived eyes. There are some who do share my opinions on most issues, and they are the ones who are not decieved. I think everyone here would do well to heed my arguments. To oppose them is to oppose God. Krispy

I don't know what to make of these statements, Krispy. For one, I think you might just be joking and putting up a bait. But if you're serious, it may well be helpful if you read your post again and take a long hard look beyond, to where this line of thinking finally brings you.

Consider what Paul said:[b]For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then [i]shall I know[/i] even as also I am known.[/b] (1 Cor 13:12) Obviously, he speaks of increasing knowledge here as he does in Colossians 1:10 [b]That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God [/b] and in 2 Peter 3:18 [b]But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.[/b]

I sincerely hope you are just joking. :-?

2005/4/1 14:19Profile

Re:

Ya gotta read the entire thread, Theo...

Krispy

2005/4/1 14:31
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Watch where you point that thing

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
uhmmm... [u][i][size=large][color=CC0000][font=Impact]APRIL FOOLS![/font][/color][/size][/i][/u]

[b]Like a madman shooting

firebrands or deadly arrows

19 is a man who deceives his neighbor

and says, "I was only joking!" Proverbs 26:18,19[/b]

2005/4/1 14:31Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

Sorry for the late post. I had to do some things before I finally hit the submit button.

Quote:
There are some times for jokes on SermonIndex but I do think the majority of the time there is a seriousness due to the content of the site and the gravity of the need for revival and spiritual awakening.

Amen.

2005/4/1 14:40Profile

Re:

More of this... :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Less of this... :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Thank God it's Friday!

Krispy

2005/4/1 14:47
Angyl

Re:

[i]*Angyl keeps waiting for some sour-pusses to drop the mask and shout "REVERSE April Fools!*[/i]

2005/4/1 14:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy