SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How many minutes or hours do you spend on SI per week?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

How many minutes or hours do you spend on SI per week?

I spend more than 5 hours per week on SermonIndex.

2005/3/28 19:50
Sentry

West Monroe, Louisiana

Re: How many minutes or hours do you spend on SI per week?

Well, compared to most of you, I'm real new here.

But I love this site. However, with a wife, 2 boys, 2 dogs, Church, Weekly Bible Study, and oh yes, a full time job, I can't get here near enough.

To answer your question: probably about 2-3 hours a week.

2005/3/28 20:09Profile
geddingsm

south carolina

Re:

I spend average a hour a day but that doesn't count download time because I have a dial-up connection. :(
I do have a life its just that I can get on at work.

2005/3/28 22:06Profile

Re:

too much.

Krispy

2005/3/29 9:01
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Oh wow... I spend alot of time cause im constantly on the computer. I'm a college student and today college revolves around computers, not books. Pretty interesting how it has changed. I ussally try to listen to a sermon a day or atleast every other day. Just about anytime I'm on the Internet I have the SermonIndex window open. I enjoy reading the articles and reading through the forums. I would say above 6 hours a week for me....It just depends. Some weeks it's more like 1 hour.. others possible 15 or more? If I dont have much to do I spend alot more time. hmm I never noticed how much time I spend on here untill you asked the question.

2005/3/29 10:13Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

well, just like PreachParsly, i'm also all day on the computer, also because of my study IT databases, so when i'm on my computer SI is most of the times open in my browser.

but also browsing on SI can cost me time which i can also invest in my relation with Christ, and i love to read posts/articles and listen now and then to sermons.

but do we spent as much time in our relation with Christ? (i say it to myself aswell)

i spent about 15 hours a week on SI.[size=xx-small]*[/size]

[size=xx-small]edited[/size]

2005/3/29 10:39Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

I would have to say about an hour or two a week. I usually pop in download and listen later. I like to read the posts though, and I enjoy talking to folks as well.

2005/3/29 12:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
How many minutes or hours do you spend on SI per week?

As of recent I have not been as active on the site due to being at Bible School fulltime. But I am usually on the site 5-7 hours a day, updating and working on things mostly in the backend. :-P all the nuts and bolts that keep this site running.

2005/3/29 13:59Profile
Rahman

Disciple you wrote:
"browsing on SI can cost me time which i can also invest in my relation with Christ, and i love to read posts/articles and listen now and then to sermons" ... And also ... "but do we spent as much time in our relation with Christ? (i say it to myself as well)"

Unless you mean specifically set aside quiet contemplation and prayer time with Jesus i have to say that the time (which is coinsiderable in my listening to of sermons) that i spend on SI is surely a huge investment in my deeper relationship with Christ ...

i know for a surety in my spirit that Holy Spirit inspired brother Greg to set up this watering hole for all of us that thirst, and then He led us ALL straight to it as a most welcomed well, yea an Oasis, in the wildereness ... He has taught me, and is still teaching me, so many powerful and wonderful things via this site for His equiping me to His good use of lifting up the Lamb ... Things that had it not been for SI i could never know from within the spiritual circles God has me physically travelling in ...

SI is responsible for making me even more "peculiar" in that because of the sermons (and the forums) that i listen to/read everyday at work while i draft, my mind has become so much more preoccupied with God, scripture, spiritual topics, prayer for SI and the SI family, that my everyday relationship with our Lord is much, much, much more improved ... Right now Holy Spirit is taking me thru brother Willie Mullan's sermons on the 7 churches in Rev. 2 & 3 ... Man talk about being blown away ... There are few things as inspiring to me as to hear an "old " Holy Ghost fired and filled "soldier of the Lord" calling it like it T-I-S! ... :knockedout:

To me SI is an investment of quality time in our relationship with Christ Jesus ... And i praise God for SI ... Amen

2005/3/29 14:09Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

[laughs] I have [i]no[/i] idea! But I can't spend much time because I have to work. Depends if I'm interested in the current topics or not as well. And I usually come and grab a sermon if someone recommends one to me.

2005/3/29 14:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy