Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : answered prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

answered prayer

hi brethren

I just prayed and layed hands on my wifes nee,,,she could hardly walk ,,,her pain left in about 20 seconds ,,and went to her hip I prayed on her hip and spoke to her pain and told it to leave her the body ,and it did

in the last week god has done about four more healing like this on my wife ,who is not baptised in the spirit

once for a head ache ,,due to an allergic reaction to a local anaesthetic ,,once for a terrible after effect she got from a panic attack ,,and once for a neck ache she got from having no cartilage in here joints ,,,,,,,,,even if this is relief from pain , god still answered every pray prayed in jesus name ,,,,,,,my faith may be to weak to receive better results,,,,,but my confidance if very high at the moment

I have had this happen once with my wife couple of years ago ,when I received a word of knowlage at home with my wife

as I was praying on here swollen nee a voice said the pain will go to her foot ,,,I asked her were the pain was ,she said hee foot ,,,then the spirit said now the pain will go to her big toe ,I asked were the pain was ,she said now it was in here toe,,,,then the spirit said now the pain will go out from her toe ,,,and I told her that, just as it left here body

so iv always had faith in this type of practice of laying on hands ,,but believed it must only come through a word of knowledge ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but I was wrong ,,Jesus already gave us a word of knowledge ,,,,,,,and now as soon as I see here with pain I ask permission to pray and so far there has been what I consider good results

im having strong urges to pray over some of the men in my work crew ,,and and witness to them ,,im having urges to pray over my mother who is a born again Christian ,who has received healing from glaucoma eye disease as sho was ment to go completely blind at least ten years ago ,,the lord is so good us

I want to pray over my mothers liver which is about to fail soon and she is ment to go on a dialyses treatment in the coming months ,,and I want to lay hands on here for the baptism with the holy spirit ,,,,,,,,I feel a confidence about this

if any faith filled brother or sisters who believes god can easily heal people ,would like to pray in agreement for my mother that sweet woman ,,im sure god will hear your prayers and we will get some sort of a good result

she is coming over on Sunday in four days ,and I will pray to god in Jesus name ,,,after my experience this last week I don't doubt god will move with his spirit

what does the faithfull Christian say

blessings
AMEN

2013/11/6 2:10Profile
brothagary

Re: answered prayer

hI brethren

just to fill you in iv seen some more good results from believing prayer and faith filled words ,,,and for me being reformed in my theology this might seem to be not a common experience for people like myself

iv seen some more healing ,,on my wife a few days ago she woke up and could not lift her arm up she had a bad pain in here sholder that went up her neck

as said to I will pray you,,lets go into the room
I layed hands on her
I prayed to our father in jesus name for healing ,,and commanded the pain leave ,,I rebuked the pain very sternly and got angry , I spoke to the muscles and told them to operate properly right now , I told the muscles to loosen and relax ,,and blood to flow properly

the scripture I used was the teaching of laying on of hands
,believers being commanded to heal the sick by Jesus ,and Jesus telling his disciples preach the gospel to all the nations and teaching all the he taught them ,,which included ,,preach the gospel ,heal the sick , cast out demons ,and raise the dead and cleans the leapers
,and Jesus teaching about praying in complete faith and speaking to things with faith ,as the example in scripture ,showed jesus speaking to a fig tree and say if you say to this mountain ,be tho removed ,and be cast in to the sea ,and do not doubt in your heart

well those are some of the scripture ,I have been trusting in

well any way ,,as I prayed then spoke I said amen ,,and asked here how did it feel ,,she said no better ,,so I would pray and speak more ,,,and then asked again ,I did that about four times ,,and I noticed that she could lift her arm maby an inch more ,so I prayed more

after about ten minutes my wife started to get a bit angry because she wanted to take some pain killers but I want to pray ,, I think she was actualy a bit angry from the very start ,,,, brothers I must be off for a little wile ,,ill continue the rest of the post very soon
blessings brother gary

2014/1/5 5:40Profile
brothagary

Re:

hi brethren

well ill continue , my wife left the room to go get pain killers ,,,but I kept praying ,,,I prayed in toungs for a few minutes ,and just after I started to pray quietly in normal toung the holy spirit spoke and said

WHEN YOU PRAY BELIEVE THAT HAVE RECIEVED ,WHAT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR ,AND IT WILL BE DONE FOR YOU

so I just said thanks for healing Brenda and hearing my prayers,and wile I was saying thanks believing that god has already moved , my wife came back in the room ,with a surprised look on her face and said gary ,,is it nomal to have a delayed reaction,,look she said ,swinging here arms around and doing what was imposable for her to do ten or 15 miniutes before ,,we both praised god ,,and I yelled haleluya

that was one of a few other things god did for me regarding my wife and pain

now on my first post I mentioned my mothers kidney failer she was due to be put on dialyses at christmass ,after already have two operation to prepare her by putting tubes in here belly where the fluide will flow from the dialyse thingy ,,and a stint thingy in here arm if the first treatment plane fails ,then the seconed will be used in another way

but after praying over my mom maby four times ,,,no the doctor said she wont need to go on dialysis for 12 months

wile we prayed we prayed for at worst a slow recover
and so we will just thank god that this has happened

I also prayed over diviticulitest with is a bowl infection that was hampering mom and now mum believs god has done something to heal that as well being that the pain is gone and she hasn't needed the daily high dosage of laxatives

I praise god for is great promises

only the night before the last prayer time with the divaticulites,,,I prayed for my wifes belly because after she ate some curry from this curry shop ,,she became sick with pain ,,when I prayed and spoke in faith ,,it was instantly gone ,,,,that was why I felt the next day god could also heal mums bowl infection

bless you all ,,and may you hear god when he says to you ,lay hands on the sick and they will recover ,,full stop

blessings to the fourm ,,from a reformed idiot named brother gary

2014/1/5 6:07Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

This is the kind of stuff I like to hear and read because something is happening vs. just reading and believing scripture. When someone can see the Power of God in healing at work in the natural it shows God is real.

Thanks for this testimony!!
John

2014/1/5 11:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

your welcome ,, you can find more testimonies of healings from you tube , it helped me exercise my faith and see the results iv seen ,,,,,,john g lake ministereys has some stuff worth watching

blessings

2014/1/5 17:20Profile
used4him

Re:

Thank you brother gary, I loved the testimonies, keep on praying, God is using you!

2014/1/5 19:42Profile
brothagary

Re:

thank you ,,,your welcome ,, god is good his mercy endures for ever blessings

2014/1/5 22:45Profile

Re:

Amen gary, the devil is a liar.

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

2014/1/6 7:41
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Can you explain what exactly you did in order for healing to take place and how it brought you closer to God. What about your wife?

2014/1/6 16:15Profile
brothagary

Re:

relisation is the key ,,,by watching some christian lay hands on strangers in the streets ,and by seeing the reaction when many recieved postive resuts ,was that way i relised that i could also do the same ,,,,going over the scripture and seeing that it was nomale for all believers to heal the sick ,,relising it was a command from god to us all, me and you included that we just do it in jesus name ,,,

seeing how easy it seemed for others to do

and asking no questions in my mind about weather it was gods will for a ceartaint heaing to occour or weather sin and unbelief in the person being healed ,was going to hinder healing ,, in other words ,,believing that in the case of the one being heald nothing they do can hinder gods power ,,,,this allowed my faith to over ride doubts and traditions i was holding in my heart that hindered my faith and actions

when we pray for healing we must believe that god will healing every one we pray for ,other wise the pray is not done in faith

dont give up believing if there is no instant evedence of healing in the first prayer ,or even the the last prayer you pray in a session of praying ,,,stand on the faithfullness that god will heal ,and better still stand on the fact that god has allready healed

that is where im trying to stand ,the allready healed fathfulness

by his stripes we are healed

know that healing was provided for in the atonement of christ ,and trust in that

there are more scripture ,but the key is to add them all to gether ,and recieve the truth regarding the context of healing and your doubts will crumble under the weight of the word of god

jesus said a deciple will be like his master ,so we should be like him in the contex of faith and healing ,,believ it

the other one is the fact that its not i but christ who lives in me ,,,,,,,brother we can heal people because christ dwels in us and works through us

there is many more scriptures that can be applied to our minds as we begin want to heal others ,,the truth will push out the lies in our minds that we may have recieved through other teaching or our imaturity

i final one i would leave you to ponder brother is the fact that the preaching of the gosple or the witness of it was to allawys be done with a demonstration of power ,,and that being healing the sick raising the dead casting out deamons ,and cleansing the leapers

blessing to you bro may god strenghten our faith

2014/1/6 18:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy