PosterThread
brothagary

i hope you enjoy this brothers and sisters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJzEUKhM1E&list=UUJXcYb9zYJ8_QA3Bcg5Fe2g

2013/11/1 6:53Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: i hope you enjoy this brothers and sisters

This one where he gives his testimony is interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIzcTUZQ5jQ&list=UUJXcYb9zYJ8_QA3Bcg5Fe2g
He came out of the charismatic and faith teaching churches because he saw it as being unscriptural, he then went into the extreme opposite (I assume he means cessationist), but then came to the understanding that this was dead and he sought God in prayer and fasting for forty days for direction.

2013/11/1 10:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers,

Firstly we encourage saints to not post simply links to the discussion forums without writing. Secondly we strongly encourage saints not to promote other preachers unless for a discussion point because of the fact there are many false or simply unbalanced teachings.

We do not endorse nor recommend believers visit that ministry nor watch the videos, as the brother mentioned in this thread that there is an opposite side of the ditch. We need to focus on Jesus Christ, His Word, His Gospel and living a life of the fruit of the Spirit, holiness and love. If and when miracles happen they must glorify the Son of God.

2013/11/1 11:58Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Brother Greg,

Sorry if I went against the rules. I wasn't endorsing the person, just thought his testimony was interesting in the light of other discussions.

Could you explain what you mean by 'opposite side of the ditch'. I don't understand this phrase. Also do you know something about this ministry that we need to be aware of?

Thanks.

2013/11/1 16:52Profile
brothagary

Re:

maby I have not red the rules aright ,,,,but this would not be considered a sermon link would it

is there some thing you want to talk to us about the clip greg ,,, always we should discuse and discern amongst our self about a clip ;like this being posted ,,,,I thought that goes with out saying it ,,the general topic speaks to that end

brother greg what do you know about this ministry

I watched quite a few clips from this ministry ,and the gospel seemed to be presented along with repentence

so I post to see what others think ,,,,are we seeing minni benni hin ministry in this clip

blessings

2013/11/1 18:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

As I posted brother:

We do not endorse nor recommend believers visit that ministry nor watch the videos, as the brother mentioned in this thread that there is an opposite side of the ditch. We need to focus on Jesus Christ, His Word, His Gospel and living a life of the fruit of the Spirit, holiness and love. If and when miracles happen they must glorify the Son of God.

---

We must not let miricales come first, we need the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Also men are born sinners and these sins are why Jesus Christ came. If we teach all men are loved by God as His children before they are born-again it is then not a true gospel or at least not a clear gospel. All men are born into sin in this world and enemies of God. They can only be reconciled by His Son.

Teachings from the Bethel church movement that is at the forefront of this signs and wonders emphasis teaches that men are not sinful nor enemies of God but God loves them as children and wants them to realize this and accept His love, such is not the way the Gospel is in the Scriptures.

I am not 100% sure where the ministry that you mentioned is on this point but it seems the general way many are teaching, that God's goodness is shown through the miricales because He accepts them as they are.

2013/11/1 20:29Profile
brothagary

Re:

no worrys greg ,,it seems tho you may be throwing a wet blanket over this gyes ministry with out realy knowing what he preaches and teaches ,,,,,that's is what seems to happen ,,carasmatics do that to Calvinists ,and visa verse

did not Jesus heal the sick before many were converted ,for instances the lepers who were around ten men but only one glorified god ,,,,,,,did god hate the others 9 leperers ,,was healing them a manifestation of his love for them of him hating them ,,,,,greg what you said is not realy consistent with scripture in this example

Jesus did many miracles and healings along with his disciples ,and then rebuked there unbelief and pronounced a curse on them by saying it will be more tolerable of Sodom and gomera,,then for those citys,,,,was this all done in love or hate for the sinners or both

I think god loving unconverted sinners and hating unconverted sinners ,,is a huge topic in it self and would be good to prayerfully discuse

brother would it not be a little legalistic to say the gospel must come first and them miracles second , does the bible actually say it must be that way ,,I don't see that it does

how much of the gospel was being preached by Jesus before his first mirical canna

I even recall the bible literally saying to heal this sick then preach the gospel ,I think Jesus said that to the seventy

actually brother greg maybe this would be a topic worth discussing because it dosent seem a black and white situation as people might think

may god show us the patern set in scripture

blessings to you

2013/11/1 21:12Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///actually brother greg maybe this would be a topic worth discussing because it dosent seem a black and white situation as people might think
may god show us the patern set in scripture
blessings to you///

That was exactly what I was thinking, The healing and miracles often came first. That would be a good study and topic for discussion.

2013/11/1 21:39Profile
brothagary

Re:

hi greg I just wondered if you actually watched the full clip ,,,,,because it was a very clear exhortation that the people are all sinners and ones needs to repent away from sin and the old life and be born again ,through a relationship with Jesus

I believe we are all born in sin as you but many good Christians don't believe that ,,but we all become sinners at a certain ,age that really doesn't affect the gospel presentation ,as long as you make it clear that we are all sinners ,,,,,this gyes says what you say in your last post that we can only come to god through the son

what headave posted on touches on that this gyes seems to believe in a intire sanctification through baptisim of the spirit ,,which is not what I believe ,,,but I respects the weaslens very much ,,,,its seems to be very much about holiness and a serious Christianity ,,,,,that what iv got from wathing some of this gyes stuff

im very verry sceptical about the charismatic movment so being more of a reformed continuest,, im sickened by the benni hins and creflo dollar joel olsteans ,,iv wept with grief over these thing and been angry ,, iv cried at watching some of the physical manifestation in this movement ,,,and im convinced ive seen demonic activity ,and hipnoses being used and play acting alike

so im not not into swallowing stuff that makes me sick

but im not like Macarthur and wanting to throw 99 percent in to the hearacy bin

I just though I should say where I stand so it doesn't seem like im promoting a movement that im involved in

I like to give people the benfit of doubt ,until I hear things that are doubtfull when it comes to the gospel

blessings to you

2013/11/1 21:39Profile
brothagary

Re:

proud papa if you have something to say please do

2013/11/1 21:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy