Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i'm in need of prayer again

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

i'm in need of prayer again

The past 9 months have been a blessing for me that the Lord has been able to strengthen me to be able to work and seem like a regular human being again, but sadly at the same time i seem to have severe demonic attacks right when i get closest to God. Last time my heart began to have love towards people again and i began to stop being unselfish. I really thought i was getting closer to the Lord and being set free and then i had a spiritual attack in my mind and it affected me so much that i seemed to fall from my desire for the Lord and the things of God. This happened a few times and every time i seem to get farther from God. My spiritual eyes seemed to get dimmer everytime these attacks happen. I really feel as if God has really let me go forever in which i just do not seem like i will ever be able to come back to the Lord. Would you please lift me up in prayer, thank you. I dont want to fall away.

2013/7/25 20:13Profile

Re: i'm in need of prayer again

If you do not want to fall away you can be sure that He has not let you go. Will be in prayer. Don't be in a rush to lightly heal yourself. Let God reveal to you the wickedness of your heart.

2013/7/26 10:53
used4him

Re: i'm in need of prayer again

Dear Bible4life:

It is very hard to give advice when the details are very sketchy. I do not remember any of your other posts so forgive me if these questions are unneeded.

1. Have you made Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? (Romans 10:9&10)
2. Are you getting fellowship with other born again believers who are walking with the Lord? (Hebrews 10:25)
3. Do you have any ongoing unconfessed sin that you are holding on to? (1 John 1:9)
4. Are you reading the bible and have a regular prayer time? (Hebrews 4:12)
5. Have you received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, and are you walking in that power that He promised to give us?(Acts 1:8)

If you answer no to any of these, then that gives the enemy an advantage to attack you. The choice to do these things is up to you, no one can do them for you.

2013/7/26 11:10Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey, brother many of my posts seem sketchy to a lot it is probably because I have so much to say and background to my problems that I do not write on here which can make things kind of confusing for some and I am not the best at explaining things in writing. I have had many posts over the past 4 years on this site. I have never seemed to get much better and I think many on the site have grown tiresome of me, but I am tire of struggling to. But here I will respond to your questions.
1.I think its hard to say that for me, because I have tried believing and surrendering my life to him, but I don't have the power to make him Lord of my life and Savior.I had a born again experience in 2003 where Jesus healed me an my eyes and heart were opened to the truths of scripture and Jesus and I began to hear the Holy Spirit speak to me and convict me. During this time without much knowledge in the Christian life I fell into sexual sin for 3 and a half years without fully repenting of it until 2007 when I got married with her who is now my wife of 6 years. At the time I knew I had to stop living that way because the Lord allowed me to be tormented by evil spirits as I continued to live that lifestyle. But, when I got married until now it has seemed I have got closer to God then ever before in prayer and reading scripture and going to church and the things of God in general and I still have notice my heart continues to get hardened and that it seems my eyes seem to not see clearly like I use to, the closer I have got to God it seems the further He has got from me. You would think the opposite would happen, but with me I have only grown further away and my heart keeps getting worse it seems in wickedness and sin and at times I have grown to fall back into the world. Also I have confessed every sin known possible to me and even tried believing I was forgiven, but it still doesn't seem to change anything. I have a had a couple situations where the Lord has answered my prayer, but it just experiencing him like I use to, where I felt lead by his Holy Spirit and I didnt need anyone else to tell me anything but Him, I really was lead by Christ and was filled with his love and loved righteousness. I was Christ consciousness at all times everywhere I was at, and I was in prayer or in talking conversation with God throughout the day and I just felt this closeness to the Lord always. I was not scared of anything, but I have lost that faith I once had and it has seemed I been a lost puppy on this site and to every Christian around because I do not here from the Holy Spirit like I once did. I am not a liar and I am not deceiving anyone, but I am honestly someone who has sought God and have wept many times crying out to him all day some days and overcome by great fears and attacked constantly by demonic spirits for the past 6 years and I have had fears that overwhelmed me not knowing if God has left me forever and that I was going to spend an eternity separated from him. I have not been able to help my situation, for most it is not like this for everyone, but for me 6 years of struggling. I want to be delivered, but I haven't. To answer the other questions I have been attending church down the street for the past 10 months straight, only missed one sunday unwantingly. For the past year I would say I have read the scriptures probably almost everyday, maybe about 3/4 of the time I have read the word or some kind of Christian book. I have tried to keep daily devotions with the Lord reading scripture and prayer. I fellowship with believers over the phone daily with friends in Indiana and mostly at my church and sometimes with otthers brothers occasionally maybe one a month. I hope this helps

2013/7/29 11:23Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Hi John,

John wrote : /// I have had many posts over the past 4 years on this site. I have never seemed to get much better and I think many on the site have grown tiresome of me///

John, those whom have become tiresome of your plea's for prayers and help are in a much worse place than what you are in.

Their is hope for you! You are experiencing travail, good things are birthed out of travail.

Lets not allow these birth pains to miscarry.

John what can I do to help you ?

2013/7/29 20:07Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

thank you brother for your concern. I really need a lot of prayer.

2013/7/29 20:13Profile
proudpapa

Re:

I want you to know that I can personally relate with almost everything that I have ever read of what you have written.

I want you to know that their is hope.

I will Pray,

2013/7/29 20:22Profile
used4him

Re:

To Bible4life:

Thank you for your honesty. What you need to understand is that if you are born again, YOU can cast out demons. Jesus has given us that authority. Instead of just asking people on this site over and over again to pray, YOU need to take authority over those demons in your life. Read Matthew 18:18. You need to say out loud " I bind you spirit of ...(whatever it is, such as depression) in the name of Jesus Christ, and I cast you out of me!, and I loose the Holy Spirit and a sound mind upon me now in Jesus name." If you don't take authority over these demons harrassing you, then they will keep on. The tools are in God's word, and the Lord has given them to us. Start praying against these things, and you will begin to see freedom. Sometimes not instantly, but if you are persistent praying this way, changes will come.

And as far as if they are in/out/around you, it doesn't matter, people will argue that point. JUST PRAY!!!

2013/7/29 22:41Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hi John Bible4 life,

I have been through all of those things you mentioned. Your life seems to be showing a lot of the things that I went through.

I have realised that listening and walking in Gods personal requests for obedience in me that brought about the greatest defence against evil spirits in my life.

There was a time in my early days that I was filled with the spirit but my weakness to sin in the sexual area brought about my fall.
It seemed that when I was younger I didn't have to do anything to have the Lord next to me.... But then the Lord began becoming distant to me, and I was in great fear for I felt He had rejected me. But that was Him calling me on unto a closer walk with HIm. That only happened through obeying his still small voice.
There has to come a time when we leave the nice feelings behind and press on to being a true disciplined disciple irrespective of what we feel like.

You will eventually take thoughts captive and forgive others despite what they do.

I encourage you brother to come on into the promised land. The grapes are huge there. I truly believe that if you begin to discipline your mind by taking your thoughts captive and bringing them into obedience that you will begin to realise it is the way of a close walk with God and of his deliverance for you.

God Bless you in this time.

2013/7/30 3:59Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

hey, brother I appreciate your wisdom.

2013/7/31 17:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy