SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Boris Sorokovsky

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Jeremy221

Re: Transcript of Denny Kenaston's remarks concluding the meeting

Here is the transcript of those remarks by Denny.

Are There Any Lots in Your City? by Boris Sorokovsky (Charity Christian Fellowship, Fellowship Weekend 1994)

Comments by Denny Kenaston after the message.

"Thank you brother for sharing with us. My mind, as Brother Boris was sharing concerning the subject of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, I was like to make some comments. Concerning all the prophesies, I can not comment. I'm... I'm not aware. But the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, may I just say this; I remember years ago, I sat in a meeting, a larger meeting than this, and the preacher, he happened to be a Baptist preacher, he preached a message, it had a different title, he called it "Fresh Oil." And all he was saying was if you don't have the Holy Ghost working in reality, in a real way, in your life, you need to get It.

And it was a mixed group, just like this, there were many different denominations, if I can use that term. And there were many different persuasions of doctrine concerning the subject of the Holy Ghost and he said these words, "You can call it what you want; you can call it anointing, you can call it baptism, you can call it enduement, you can call it filling, you can call it second work, you can call it first work, you can call it whatever you want. I don't care what you call it, just get it." That's my council to you this afternoon. You can call it whatever you want, you can let you theology block it all out of the way but let me warn you, if your theology explains away your unfruitful life, if your theology explains away the lack of the reality of God in your life, you're on dangerous ground. Don't push it all away and say, "He did't say it the way that I believe it. I don't have to listen." I think that God can go deeper even than what a man said. We all know, before the Lord, how much reality is in our lives. It doesn't matter what you call it today. We need it! We need it in our life. That we can come to grips with today.

I think that everyone can agree with that. Don't get all bogged down in what you call it. Just make sure you have it. And get it and go back to the Bible, if I can say it the way Brother Boris would. Go back to the Bible and figure out what you got.

But make sure, that you have the reality of the Living God burning in your breast. Jesus said these words in John chapter 7, "In the last day, the great day of the Feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, "If any man thirst, let him come unto Me and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of Living Water." But this spake He of the Spirit which they that believe on Him should receive for the Holy Ghost was not yet given because Jesus had not yet been glorified."

Here's the challenge, is there a river flowing out of your belly? That's the challenge. You can call it what you want; Suskanahana* River, Missouri River, Mississippi River, Colorado River, you can call the river whatever you want. But is there a River of LIfe flowing out of your belly? That is the challenge that I am taking from the message. Concerning the prophesies our brother spoke about, I can not say. I have no answer to that. Those are new words to me. But, I think, we need to open our hearts to where we are at in the light of the Spirit of God in our lives.

Amen? We open our hearts to that.

2013/7/23 8:43Profile

Re:

Bump! Post #10 is worthy of camping out on (and much prayer).

(sorry, posts are not numbered. Can SI number the posts again? It makes referencing them easy for SI Members.)

2013/7/23 10:56
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

So how do you get the book exactly?

2013/7/23 12:31Profile
Jeremy221

Re: The Message

Hi havok20x,

I don't know if the message I quoted has been transcribed but some others have like "A Call to the Churches of America" and "What Is Prophesy" have and are available on the web as PDFs and text files. The sermon I mentioned above is available through www.ccfsermons.org but is not listed on the webpage so you will need to make a special request. They had a few copies left, on cassette tape, when I enquired about mine. I'm going to try to transfer the audio to digital mp3s that can be posted online.

A Call To The Churches of America - #1418 & 1419
Have You Entered Behind the Veil? - #1468 & 1469
Are There Any Lots In Your City? - #1470 & 1471

2013/7/23 13:02Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Okay, if you are going to make them into mp3s then I will wait. Thanks!

2013/7/23 13:08Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

We had Brother Boris minister in our fellowship a couple of times many years ago. I don't remember much of it now, but it was a tremendous testimony of how the Lord led them out of Russia. They learned to be very sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. It was a matter of life and death to them.

2013/7/23 14:31Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re:

Quote:
A Call To The Churches of America - #1418 & 1419
Have You Entered Behind the Veil? - #1468 & 1469
Are There Any Lots In Your City? - #1470 & 1471

The first two messages are still available, but the third one is not (from Charity). Does anyone have a copy? I am interested in listening to it.

2016/2/24 14:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Can you put a direct link to the messages that still work, I was not able to.

2016/2/24 15:53Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

Check your inbox.

2016/2/24 17:28Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re:

Jeremy, do you still have the Lots in Your City message? If you do and haven't turned it to mp3, if you send me your copy, I will convert it and make it available to all. Thanks.

2016/2/25 1:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy