SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Kind Of Music God Likes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Mouths of Babes

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
It's impossible to worship God outside of a true realization of Who God is, and outside of a relationship with Him. Your friends were not worshipping God.

I see it this way, they may not have been consciously given him glory, but they where proclaiming his praise (presuming on what the song was). His name was been glorified, I mean if the rocks will cry out and all creation calls that there is a God, will he refuse praise originating from dead spirits?

2005/4/6 14:32Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
But who am I?

huh:-?

2005/4/6 14:35Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

Quote:

Does anyone else have a suggestion as to what music (group, artist, CD, etc...) that you find the most inspiring or spiritually edifying?

Jason Upton. Anyone of the CD he has out are wonderful. I met him a few summers ago and he isn't in it for the money--nor the fame--he just loves Jesus. You can ehar his heart in his music.

2005/4/6 15:58Profile

Re:

Quote:
by ZekeO on 2005/4/6 14:35:24

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KrispyKrittr wrote:
But who am I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huh

Just saying those are my opinions... and as such they dont mean much. thus... who am I? Nobody.

Krispy

2005/4/6 16:02
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I like Lyn Deshazo
Have any of you heard Me unto your name on the Revivial in Belfast Album or Lord you are more precious that Silver. I liked her because when we saw her she was dressed normaly and didnt act like a worship leader acts. I completly was miffed. I also like alot of other people but she is one of my favorite including paul wilbur.

2005/4/7 19:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy