SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Scripture Proof - 'Pretrib' Is Not The Truth

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
PosterThread
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re:

The forum is just that, and the postings reveal what people think in the imperfection in which we all live. Don't be dicouraged!

No one's opinions are above the scrutiny of the other posters, and a bit of wrangling should be expected. For me, I love a well reasoned argument and I will tend to do two things- resort to finding a source of humor, or bring in a thought that relates to the discussion from another angle.

But above all, I am constrained by the Spirit Who lives within me to love all the brethren and sisters and not to be insulting or rude. I find it hard to learn and appreciate people who act like that to me.

It is interesting to watch two attorneys go after each other in court, and when the judge ends the day's proceedings see the men say to each other,

"So, will you and Martha be joining Sandy and me at the Lexington for dinner? Say around 7:30? Golf on Wednesday?"

They learn as we should, separate the intellectual disagreements from brotherly love. We know that we will never on this side of Glory agree on everything!

Might I suggest a daring step for some of you? Put your email address in your profile, so that you can be contacted!

Warning- mine is out there, and I get daily spam including the pleading from Nigerian doctors who have millions in the bank they want to give me.

Yeah right. But I do like personal contact and trust God to protect me in wisdom.

2013/6/30 14:48Profile
rbanks

Re:

A-servant,

I'm not at trying to be offensive but you're coming across to others as a person lacking in love and kindness toward others who have a view that you say you once had yourself.

It seems like you have gone from one extreme to another extreme and over what- a theological view. Do you honestly think that Jesus wants us to be divisive over differing views?

I have always, since I got saved, believed that I was suppose to watch and pray for you know not what hour The Lord may come but I can fellowship with people who sincerely love The Lord but have different endtime views.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/30 16:29Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ////If you fall over this how do you think you will be able to even detect the mark of the beast? Ever heard this saying before:
"this cannot be the mark yet because we haven't been raptured yet"
You will hear it a lot at time when they introduce it on the market. Can you see what consequences that will have advising other people then, especially for someone that thinks to have a endtimes ministry? ////

This is why I am so passionate about this subject.
But the majority of Christendom seems to be osas, so to them such a warning is futile. and such subjects are irrelevant.

2013/6/30 17:18Profile
proudpapa

Re:

"And ultimately, and we all know this, the mark of the beast will come, and you will not be able to buy or sell without it. Which means we will all come to poverty if not starvation. We need to change our mind about materilism ..." - Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) The Approaching Wave of Persecution
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17842

"What if tomorrow morning you got the daily newspaper and on the front page of the daily newspaper you saw these words written across there: "cashless society, all peoples have two months to make the transition to cashless society".
Oh, it would be presented so beautifuly , so nicely and so wonderfully and inviting to all of us:
'That its so much easer to deal with all the terrorist and all of those things, that if we just went with a cashless society, and you do not need a credit card anymore. And all you need to do is, get a little mark in your wrist in your hand and maybe one on your forehead and everything is going to be alright and you got to months to transist into this cashless society'." (to refuse that mark will be Gelassenheit) — Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) Gelassenheit—Complete Surrender
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17838

2013/6/30 18:49Profile
a-servant

Re:

Quote: " This is why I am so passionate about this subject. But the majority of Christendom seems to be osas, so to them such a warning is futile. and such subjects are irrelevant."

Well, good to hear that not all here are sound asleep and someone actually understands the whole scope of the problem. I didn't want to particularly go into this subject of consequences of buying into hidden "la-la land doctrines" that always comes at a great cost, and the real danger of sending other people to hell by sheer ignorance, as taking the mark is the trial for all of us that are alive today, and that is an actual biblical event that will come also on the ignorant.

Let's face it, if you're ready now to put your trust into things that are not visible in the Bible you already qualify to join any non-biblical cult at any given time. And you are not safe from falling into even greater danger. You need to wake up, and regain what is lost, that's the call of love to you.

About the cashless society: Not many people actually know what has happened behind the scenes in 2008 in top financial circles, we have been on the verge of total bankruptcy and days away from absolute system crash. We are now in the extended "extra-time" already, because someone in charge decided to print tons of paper money to prolong the illusion of a working economy for a certain time, until they are ready to orchestrate the planned system crash with other events that are also planned together for their desired system change and a new world order. This can happen at any time, market insiders know it's going to happen and its in process when they start to manipulate the metal exchange market. Which already is underway as we speak. The goal is to invalidate exisiting assets and offer/force new credits both on industries and individuals. Then when everyone is in massive debt by taking on new, almost interest free credits, all bail out credits will stop. Their think-tank that always tells things 1 or 2 years ahead of time before they implement it, already announced these exact plans, its already published as official plans in all the major newspapers, Bernanke agreed. So it's not a matter of "if" but only "when" this will start to wipe out any form of cash or other liquid assets. Almost everyone will be in debt, and ready for the offered "solution".

It was once said here that it takes a certain age to be able to discern both good and evil. This is one of these things, and I cannot tone it down to accommodate such a heavy matter to children. If you're too young to discuss meaty matters be so kind to know your limitations and not respond to a thread that is above your understanding, I say this to all the rest of you that call truth and reality "offensive", which shows that you prefer to stay in the "middle of the road" and don't like either hot nor cold. Well this isn't it, please be so kind to allow us older folks also sometimes to talk among ourselves on our level of understanding.

2013/6/30 23:01Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE:///Well, good to hear that not all here are sound asleep and someone actually understands the whole scope of the problem. I didn't want to particularly go into this subject of consequences of buying into hidden "la-la land doctrines" that always comes at a great cost, and the real danger of sending other people to hell by sheer ignorance, as taking the mark is the trial for all of us that are alive today, and that is an actual biblical event that will come also on the ignorant.///

I would be more susceptible to believe the modern perspectives concerning eschatology, If it where not for dreams which where clear warnings, that I recieved at a very young age, before I new anything of the Scriptures or had hardly even stepped foot in a church building.

I have been well aware my entire life that every scheme known to man will be used by the enemy to convince us that the mark is not the mark.

I have been well aware that many whom will appear as humble pious sounding brethren, will recieve and try to convince me and all others to receive the mark.

The true remnant has always been much smaller than the professing remnant. And often the true remnant has had to stand completely alone and recieve persecution that could be avoided simply by seemingly small compromises.

If I am wrong than that is OK.

If I am right, than we have an unprepared church whoms doctrines are going to make it very difficult for them to refuse the mark.

If what Denny Kenaston said does come to pass ,(and it sure does look like it will.) than all of you whom are reading this, will you except the mark or Gelassenheit ?

2013/6/30 23:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
Well, good to hear that not all here are sound asleep and someone actually understands the whole scope of the problem. I didn't want to particularly go into this subject of consequences of buying into hidden "la-la land doctrines" that always comes at a great cost, and the real danger of sending other people to hell by sheer ignorance, as taking the mark is the trial for all of us that are alive today, and that is an actual biblical event that will come also on the ignorant.

Let's face it, if you're ready now to put your trust into things that are not visible in the Bible you already qualify to join any non-biblical cult at any given time. And you are not safe from falling into even greater danger. You need to wake up, and regain what is lost, that's the call of love to you. a-servant

that's the call of love to you………………

This post of yours is not a call of love, which you have written it is a spirit of mockery.

2013/7/1 3:11
brothagary

Re:

brother Andrew I have to say I scence the same thing as you ,,,,,but personly I lean toward post trib ,or maby mid trib ,,,so when I say this it not because I believe in pretribulation just the spirit mokery is strong

god bless us all have mercy on us

2013/7/1 4:17Profile

Re:

Quote:
brother Andrew I have to say I scence the same thing as you ,,,,,but per sonly I lean toward post trib ,or many mid trib ,,,so when I say this it not because I believe in pre tribulation just the spirit mockery is strong Brother Gary

Hi Gary. Well yes I have to agree with you. I don't believe in a pre tribulation rapture either. That's the point in my posts really. It is not what we think which we should be posting unless we have some very exacting revelation on a matter. It is what the scriptures teaches and makes clear. What I personally believe for what it is worth is two raptures one mid tribulation and one post tribulation. We could all make it clear as a bell ringing in the dark night, but that would do nothing to change men's minds nor ought we to be seeking to change mens minds in this way either. Moreover no such ministry exists which necessitated anyone to mock and deride others in order to establish a truth. The fact that the scriptures makes it explicitly and unequivocally clear that there is a rapture when the Lord returns in visibility is completely unshakable. The Lord's words are so clear in Mathew 24 that only a person who was completely determined to deny the very words themselves could in fact say that the rapture spoken of in that passage is anything other than a being caught up into the air and at the same time this being caught up is in correspondence to the visible and literal appearing of the Lord. This clarity of meaning is what I found over the last couple of days whilst searching this subject on the internet. I found any number of brethren citing the Matthew passage and then saying thins like "stupid" "heretic" and Doh" as a way of essentially defeating a pre tribulation position. Those who do this seem to lack any true understanding themselves. Their position is taken from a single verse which is in any case self explanatory. I wouldn't like to say precisely what that kind of presentation is, but it is not ministry that is certain.

What many believers know however is that there is also another rapture spoken of in scriptures and this one is of a different kind to the one in Matthew. I have alluded to this in another thread so I will make the link here for anyone who wants to look into it.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=49522&forum=36&3

Many saints simply get onto the band wagon of popularity and this is understandable. The thing is popularity is measured by the populace we live with or associate with. It may come as a shock to realise that what you have taken for granted by reason of the flock we are part of, is completely denied by another flock. This does not mean that we or they are wrong. It simply means those who teach us selectively avoid controversy in their own flocks. Only in forums like this one are these boundaries challenged because we are from many churches across the world and clearly are influenced by that fact.

I think it is a bit ironic that of all people who may need to find an understanding on this subject it is the youngest and not the oldest. Those who say "us older ones" can look forwards to death, those who cannot even conceive of natural death have the most difficult challenges with this subject. They are the ones getting married and having children after all. Well the Lord knows!

2013/7/1 4:55
a-servant

Re:

Great post PP, I do share both your experience at a young age as well as your conviction,

"I would be more susceptible to believe the modern perspectives concerning eschatology"

Well, did you have a look around on christian forums that have a dedicated eschatology section, lately? I was active on a few of them the last 10 years, but to my horror they are moving backwards to even leave all biblical orientation and embrace wilder distortions now than I ever imagined possible. We are warned that the end times will be like this, getting worse and worse and you cannot ask them to stick with sound doctrine anymore, neither would they know what it is. I'm sorry to say, eschatology today is almost dead, I try to still read it, but it's almost not possible anymore to find anyone that isn't off-scripture to the larger part of their speech, and basically not worth reading.

"I have been well aware that many whom will appear as humble pious sounding brethren, will recieve and try to convince me and all others to receive the mark."

You wouldn't be wrong, that's why I concentrate mostly on my family now, you might know that Satan has a way to always attack a family unit through the weakest members. Educate them and you will do well.

"If I am right, than we have an unprepared church whoms doctrines are going to make it very difficult for them to refuse the mark."

You are correct, I haven't told you my full take on this yet, this forum would not be able to cope with it. They think to attack the messanger is a virtue and worthwhile contribution.

Well, this is the general mindset of our time, compromise and shallowness are the standard, and truth is a strange thing to them. The difficult part is, when they realize that all the warnings suddenly come true to us in real time, it's almost to late to influence them to stick with biblical truth. The learning process to put our faith in the real Jesus is active now, now we learn the lessons to fully trust him in even these "impossible situations".

One elder I respect always said, "the Holy Spirt is most likely teaching you the very same things that he is teaching me right now" and I can say this for sure that this is what I have been learning lately, to fully trust him "against all odds" and one of these miracles has taken place just two weeks ago, where human logic + human law says one thing, but Jesus made a decision above all that so even a local government changed their proceedings against their usual guidelines, and one official of them said to my wife "It looks like God is with you". Very dramatic, every time we forget it he reminds us, with Jesus really everything is possible, IF He is for it, not even a government can be against it.

2013/7/1 5:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy