SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pentecostals and Charismatics, what do make of this?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
brothagary

Pentecostals and Charismatics, what do make of this?

Dear family & friends in Christ,

Over the last weekend Pr Daniel ministered at a Four Square Gospel Church and an AOG church in Sydney, Australia where more than 400 people in all attended the 4 revival services.

The Spirit of God moved mightily at every service, with many receiving a fresh touch and supernatural encounter from the awesome presence of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I am sure many of you have heard, that at the beginning of the 20th century, Smith Wigglesworth prophesied about Australia’s mighty revival and how God will use Australia to impact the nations.

3 years ago Pr Daniel ministered at the same AOG church in Sydney, where he just preached over the weekend. The Senior Pastor of this church was Pr Norm Armstrong, who is now 95 years old. Pr Daniel feels that now is the time to share what happened at that meeting 3 years ago.

As Pr Norm got up to introduce Pr Daniel to preach to the congregation, he suddenly came under a great anointing of the Holy Spirit, and started sharing about what happened when he was a young boy.

He said, “My father was a Salvation Army officer who sold insurance policies for a living. One of his customers was an elderly lady who would all ways tell him, ‘Son you need to be baptised in the Holy Spirit’. One day the lady got him through the Holy Spirit, he was baptised in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues. This resulted in him having to leave the Salvation Army. Then my father went on to start a Pentecostal gathering at our home. Our home was possibly one of the first places in Australia in the early 1900’s where the Holy Spirit was free to move.

I was only a very young boy when my Dad told me one day that a man called Smith Wigglesworth was coming to minister in our home, and that he was a mighty man of God. We were all very excited. The day came, and our house was packed out with people. I wanted to get a good look at him and the only place was the toilet seat, so I went in there to watch him preach.

Suddenly, Smith stopped preaching and told me (Pr Norm) to come out of the toilet. Then he laid hands on me and started prophesying over me.” He said, “Australia you have been chosen by God for a great move of the Holy Spirit. This move of God will be the greatest move of God ever known in mankind’s history and will start towards the end of the 20th century and move into the 21st century. This move of God will start a great revival in Australia, spread throughout the whole world and usher in the second coming of Jesus. This will be the final revival before the coming of the Lord.

God will rise up a man in Australia who will lead this move of God under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. This man will bow down to no one other than God. He will have tremendous favour in the nation of Australia.

My son, my (Smith Wigglesworth) eyes will not see this man, but you (Pr Norm Armstrong) will meet this man before you go to be with the Lord. Now I will lay hands on you and pass on the mantle of God for this great mission. When you see this man place your hands on him and prepare him for this mission and pass on this mantle.”

Then Pr Norm Armstrong turned and looked at Pr Daniel Nalliah and said, “You are that man I have been waiting for so many years, come here.”

Pr Daniel stated, “I was so excited to hear the Word of the Lord from Smith Wigglesworth as I was so longing to meet someone who could confirm it. I was absolutely shocked when Pr Norm called me out. I fell on my knees and started sobbing and crying in the presence of God as the presence of God was so amazing at that moment.”

Then Pr Norm laid hands on Pr Daniel and passed on the mantle as instructed by Smith Wigglesworth. He then lifted his hands up to heaven and said, “I am now ready to come home.”

Pr Daniel stated, “From that day onwards we have seen an amazing wave of healings and miracles in our ministry. It was so good to be back at the church where I received this great prophetic word from a true soldier in the army of God.

I pray, Lord please help me to fulfil this great commission. I honestly don’t feel worthy of this honour. Often I think, Who am I? I am a simple donkey for Jesus. I am so happy to carry Him wherever He wants to go. Lord Jesus, let your will be done. I am willing to go all the way. No turning back.

Please pray for me and my family that we will stay humble, but bold to carry out this great commission in the name of Jesus for our nation Australia and the nations of the world.

On Sunday the 16th of Oct 2011 after preaching at this same church, I thanked all the people of God, including Pr Norm, Pr Ruth and the leadership for giving me the opportunity to minister and also for the word I received from Pr Norm. I was so very encouraged as many people remembered the prophetic word.”

Let’s unite together as the Body of Christ to Rise Up Australia and the Nations of the World to Catch the Fire of the Holy Spirit before the 2nd Coming of our reigning King of kings and LORD of lords!

catch the fire ministry's

2013/5/7 21:47Profile
staff

Re: pentacostals and carasmatics,what do make of this

Hi Brothagary,
I looked at a couple of his videos and my first reaction is that he is a hype merchant.The suits, the talk about healings
etc.If he is to have such an impact he doesnt nessacarily need ministies etc but he does if he is only a show man.
I would like to see his bank balance! to see whether its a business.Also "catch the fire"is a typical hype name of the hype church,
Yours Staff

2013/5/12 18:21Profile
brothagary

Re:

thanks for your response

2013/5/13 1:00Profile

Re: Pentecostals and Charismatics, what do make of this?

Praise God! May It be done has been believed on AND for!

i can see and feel your encouragement in Christ....AND Joy in Christ, and my heart is, that indeed....a Glorious awakening happen thruout ALL Australia....as has been prophesied....just be encouraged dear brother.

that said my dear brother, this board might not be the place to fish for such encouragement....and to any other poster that wants to "stomp" on the praise report from this brother.....would do well to consider the reality of one Day, having to be accountable before God at the Bema, the Judgement Seat....so consider that before you post.

amen.

2013/5/13 9:16
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Thanks brother Gary. I can see your heart in this. I haven't got anything to say but sorry for the reaction you got. I like your story. Sounds wonderful.

2013/5/13 12:28Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Thank you Brother Gary for posting this. I have several books by Smith Wigglesworth, and if we would dare to believe God as this man did, I believe that we would be seeing some of the same results.

Anytime a word like this comes out, the cessationists are going to come out of the woodwork to try to disprove it.

If I lived in Australia, I would be very encouraged by this word.

Mike

2013/5/13 13:33Profile
staff

Re:

Hi all,
If you are offended brothers/sisters in my answer I can't do anything about that.I was saved in Melbourne and have a soft spot for Australia.The article is a good article;I was answering whether I thought this man was genuine or not.He may well be but based on what I saw its hard not to compare him to the USA hype merchants;the outward appearance,the flashy ministry name and the catchy doctrine that is about healing etc.
I wasnt commenting on Smithwigglesworth at all,
I hope he does turn out to be the real deal but if he starts hypeing it up we know he is not,
Yours Staff
P.s I believe in all the gifts for today

2013/5/13 14:26Profile

Do you want a truthful answer Gary? If so then all you need to do is go to the website associated with this brother and read it. Its all there and its plain as day. As for Smith Wigglesworth there is no connection other than an elderly brother of 95 years and his personal conviction that something spoken decades previously applied to this man.

As far as I can see the centrality of his ministry is kingdom now theology. It is swords to plough shares and building the kingdom through a meshing of political and spiritual ideals. Personally I reject it without hesitation. No matter what we may have done or how we have lived or what we have witnessed, or what has been prophesied over us, we are not called to make political disciples of men or establish the kingdom in visibility. I could give you all the relevant links but as you have asked the question you must have your own reasons for asking. Therefore you can search for the information. You won't have to go any further than his own web site.

2013/5/13 15:45
staff

Re:

Hi Brothagary,
I was wondering as you stirred my interest on Smithswiggleworth as to where you could look at his Prophesy on Australia independant of Catch the fire ministry?
Thanks Staff

2013/5/13 17:40Profile

http://catchthefire.com.au/2011/11/smith-wigglesworths-prophetic-word-of-australias-mighty-revival-a-must-read/

2013/5/13 17:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy