SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Harlem shake at Saddleback High School Ministry! (worldliness)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Harlem shake at Saddleback High School Ministry! (worldliness)

A little odd and disturbing. Still, I also find it odd and disturbing that many of you seem to think you are qualified to judge those young folk's eternal status merely after watching a 30 second clip of them doing a silly dance.

2013/2/26 14:06

Re:

Quote:
A little odd and disturbing. Still, I also find it odd and disturbing that many of you seem to think you are qualified to judge those young folk's eternal status merely after watching a 30 second clip of them doing a silly dance. butters

Im not sure anyone is really judging the eternal status of these young people, rather it is a judgement of their present condition. There is such a thing as a right judgement. It has to do with God' house, it is unto wisdom and not unto condemnation. It is rightly comprehending the condition of those who represent Christ whether they truly know Him or not, because they say that they do know Him. It is comprehending the foolishness of the wisdom of this world and understanding that to make such a display, which is in visible intention a display of madness, individualism and confusion, speaking as it does to the unsaved of the world in an intention to bear witness of Christ, by bearing witness of the world itself. This is babylonian confusion and foolishness at best, and wickedness in its fullness. This is not a judging unto condemnation for none of us know what tomorrow will bring, it is a matter of wisdom and righteousness.

2013/2/26 14:44
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Since viewing this posting and making my own posting I have come to find that this 'thing' in this video is a dance craze going around. Looks like what happens in the video at Saddlecreek is that they decided to record their own version of the 'Harlem Shake'. What we see looks like total blasphemy of a church service and yet what it is is a new dance craze which I see as totally retarded. Taking the place of the Gangnum style dance thing.

2013/3/1 16:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy