SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Request Deletion From SI, It's Been Fun.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Request Deletion From SI, It's Been Fun.

Dear Admin Greg,

Thank you for the spaces that you have provided for me to post, and fellowship with some good and godly people. Recently some people have been booted and at least one has requested to leave and I join in that request as well. I find it better to be terminated than to have the temptation in returning and posting again. I do understand why such finalizations are necessary. I will read on the sidelines and comment to the Lord and keep you in my prayers.

To all of you who wish to continue communicating with me, I can be reached at [email protected]

I have found several former SI members including myself who fellowship on this site,

http://www.christianityboard.com/ my handle is 4given.

Thanks Greg, I hope things work out for you and your family in ministry in the great state of Georgia. There is a ministry in that state called Franklin Walden Ministries, if you can get a hold of his older stuff and books they will do a world of good to your inner man.

God Bless everyone and take care. :-)

2012/12/13 12:45

Re: Request Deletion From SI, It's Been Fun.

My brother I am sorry to see you depart. I have always enjoyed your post. And it alwaysms that e were of one mind. Lord willing, I will stay in touch by email.

Much blessings be upon you my brother.

Bearnaster.

2012/12/13 13:10
ginnyrose

Mississippi

And who is this 'anonymous' that just left?

The link posted does not open..

ginnyrose

2012/12/13 21:08Profile

Approved

2012/12/13 21:53

Re:

I would suggest that this post be erased from the forums, it should have been a private message or email to Greg Gordon. This is pure "drama" and does nothing but to continue to fuel the drama of previous dramatic outbursts. If people want to leave an internet forum they should just leave and quietly. Nothing needs to be said, especially not a dramatic epilogue of their conscientious objection. This middle school, playground drama is not befitting of a forum dedicated to glorifying Christ!

2012/12/13 22:02
hulsey

Missouri

Re:

I agree with awakened and second the request that this thread be deleted.

2012/12/13 22:33Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Agreed.

Too much drama around here lately. If you want to leave, do it. Keep it to yourself and the Lord.

2012/12/13 23:00Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Who left us? Drama? can't be any worse that FB, thank God he delivered me from FB, and took my desire away to ever get back on that evil thing. :)

2012/12/13 23:01Profile
jimp

Re:

i belong to the largest church in baton rouge,and we support missions around the world and here in baton rouge,i live at jimmy swaggarts ministries which voices some displessure toward the church i belong to.i have enjoyed living here and helping some of the bible col. students and sometimes getting whipped up on by the brethren,i have lived here for 13 yrs.and manage to get along.i do not understand how people even not of the faith can be so egocentric as to be hurt on this site. i find it a joy to share here ;even when i am wrong.jimp

2012/12/14 0:01Profile
ET101

Re:

. . .exactly! And then to not so subtly post the address of another forum as if to draw people away from here .. .?!

Reminds me of Art Katz's account of a person leaving his community and just before he did, he goes around telling everyone else how 'terrible' Art is. . .

Ah, that enemy knows what he's doing. KP's ministry caught up in a smear-attack, people packing up and leaving SI, families breaking up. . .

Remain shrewd as a snake and innocent as a dove. . .

2012/12/14 0:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy