Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The most deadly judgment

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
makrothumia

Texas

The most deadly judgment

Dear Saints,

I have no desire to take away from the sober reality that severe physical judgments will be poured out upon the face of the earth, possibly even soon and perhaps even upon our own nation. That is why I started a new post rather than comment on another recent post. We should take heed to the reality of physical retribution from God upon all ungodly acts and attitudes of wickedness.

However, the deadliest form of judgment is not visible, and for those who receive it, there is no remedy. I refer to the judgment of being given a "strong delusion" or "working delusing" that Paul referenced in his letter to the church of Thessanolica. This judgment is not corrective but completely destructive, an anihilation for taking pleasure in unrighteousness.

Those who refuse the love of the truth so as to be saved will receive a damnation that they will never see coming. They will be completely destroyed without having any sense of the impending judgment already upon them.

Severe physical, visible, reprisals may be on the horizon for our nation, but the condemnation for those who have refused the love of the truth is already being poured out. The strong delusion is not on the horizon, it is presently at work as is the mystery of lawlessness.

makrothumia

2012/10/30 15:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The most deadly judgment

Quote:
However, the deadliest form of judgment is not visible, and for those who receive it, there is no remedy. I refer to the judgment of being given a "strong delusion" or "working delusing" that Paul referenced in his letter to the church of Thessanolica. This judgment is not corrective but completely destructive, an anihilation for taking pleasure in unrighteousness.

Amen dear brother. And sadly this judgement currently is more prevalent but less talked about because many are deceived that they can claim to know God but deny Him by their life's actions. Many also think that 2 Thessalions chapter 2 can apply to believers who will be "given over" as they have been deceived by the spirit of antichrist and finally the antichrist himself.

These are indeed sobering times to be living and we must be on guard as our Saviour stated:

Matthew 24:4 - And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.

Thank you for the timely post dear brother.

2012/10/30 15:51Profile

Re:

Perhaps tbe most deluding spirit of all is believing that God is not speaking through certain events. That in looking at the last 10 years. We have seen a terrorist attack upon this nation, tsunamies and earthquakes killing hundreds of thousands of people, a drought not seen since the thirties, an economic recession to revive tbe great depression, and now a superstorm striking the Northeast, etc.

The biggest delusion is not believing God is speaking through these events. Believing they are not judgements of God. Yet many professing Christians will blow off these events as random. And that is a dangerous deception.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/30 16:11
jimp

Re:

hi, worrying about judgement again and again and again... about delusions... about ending and current events...this is not what we should be doing . we should be resting in the only provision that was provided and not seeking after anything new...JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED is our provision for salvation,sanctification,deliverance.nothing added... no works... no worry..nothing!jimp

2012/10/30 16:54Profile

Re:

Then Jimp why were the signs given in Mathew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21? That is the signs pointing to the return of Jesus Christ.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/30 17:39
jimp

Re:

hi, why did jesus say to take no thought of tomorrow?did you know that tomorrow everything at wallmart is 90%off. tomorrow never comes... today is your day for salvation... choose this day whom you will serve...His mercies are new every morning... the foolish vergins were going to get oil tomorrow.we live by faith and faith is now... we hope in the future.rest in Jesus and His love for He has already come in my life.jimp judgement is the opposite of grace and we are sozoed by grace and not judgement.

2012/10/30 18:04Profile

Re:

Jimp you are looking for an argument. You will mot get one from me. You must do what you see best in following Jesus.

Bear standing down.

2012/10/30 19:31
staff

Re:

Hi All,
Carter Conlon this evening
"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
--------------------------------------------------------
I agree with him,he came not to condemn but to save
In all difficulties God will speak to people and like 9/11 this will make people for a while think about the real future.
God wants to pour out his Grace not his Judgement but if he does Judge then that judgement is true.However Grace is greater than Judgement.
It is a great opportunity to shine in the darkness,
God bless all Christians involved in relief efforts around the affected states,
Amen Staff

2012/10/30 19:53Profile
dbiser

Re: The most deadly judgment

Physical judgments and spiritaul judgments are one thing; But the most deadly judgment is not delusion presently. The most deadly judgment is 'the second death'. For it is final; it is everlasting; no reprieve; no tomorrow.

2012/10/30 20:16Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i am never looking for an argument.i know nothing among you save Jesus and Him crucified.excuse me while i wallow in His finished work.jimp

2012/10/30 20:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy