SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY HUSBAND

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
romanchog

Re: UPDATE

PRAISE THE LORD! He has raised my husband up. He is up and talking full of energy. He wad even hungry, which for him is in itself a miracle. It is a miracle. He was at the verge of death several times. I have never seen someone in so much pain. He felt death coming in. But OUR LORD who is GOOD has brought him through this. It is true that Christ has taught my husband things about Life and about this world and about Christ himself that we would never have learned. Praise God. I will try to post some of his insights at another time.

We are believing for a complete healing from this cancer. He is able. But it is not our will but His.

Thank you for your prayers. They make a difference!

2012/10/30 9:35Profile
mama27

Re:

PRAISE THE LORD, Romanchog!! I have been praying much! Will continue....may God be glorified!

2012/10/30 11:26Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

How welcome is such good news on this morning. Praise Jesus

Awaiting your reports of the revelations.

Thank you for sharing,
ws

2012/10/30 13:07Profile
romanchog

Re:

sorry for my failure to update. it has been.a roller coaster, most of the time downhill. My husband is stable but still needs constant hydration by IV and is not eating much. That is the next battle. He is crying out to God for healing so that he can truly live for Christ to glorify His name and preach his word. I have been reading the Psalms to him out loud and there are so many promises there that God hears our humble prayers and that He answers them. It is hard to know this and still be so sick. It is also humbling to know that the Father did not choose to heal our dear Brother Jennings or Brother Kenanston, both of whom lived for Christ always, unlike my husband and I who have been very worldly until a few years ago. It makes me think that I am much more unworthy than they to be blessed by God with healing. But I will continue to pray.

My husband has been confessing daily things that lay hidden in his heart, even from him. He is holding fast to 2 Cor 4:2: "Having renounced the hidden things of shame." Having gone through this experience has given him a perspective of sin closer to that of the Father, who despises even the appearance of sin and any entanglement with the world. He has not been speaking much lately other than to pray.

Please pray that God will raise him up healthy and strong to lead our family in Christ and to serve Christ with all his heart, all his soul, all his mind, and all his strength. Pray also that God will give me strength to be my husband's strength and his caregiver. I have slept very little in the last couple of weeks, never more than a couple of hours at a time. I know the Lord is sustaining me. I also collapse emotionally sometimes to see my husband suffering and see seemingly no response from the Lord to my prayers, although I know in my heart He is GOOD AND FAITHFUL. WHERE ELSE CAN I GO BUT TO THE LORD?

Thank you for caring and for reading this. Thank you also for your petitions to the Lord on our behalf.

Natalie - from my phone

2012/11/9 21:07Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Natalie I will be praying for you and your husband. I was so moved after reading of your love and concern for your husband.

God bless you both and keep you
maryjane

2012/11/9 21:35Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

just makes me weep...prayed for you both

2012/11/9 22:13Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

You, your husband and your family are often in my prayers. I read your posts and know that 'there but for the grace of God, go I.' How can I help but by prayers only. . . Thank God I know the that prayer is not mere words but words from my heart to God, our Father. He will not leave you comfortless, I firmly believe that. If there is something I can do, or if you want to talk email me.

Tell you husband not to worry about not having had much time in service. God knows our hearts and He is all knowing. If the desire is in your heart but the occasion not available, I truly believe he will consider your earnest desire. I don't think I am expressing this correct, I hope you understand what I mean.

with Love,
Janice

2012/11/9 22:37Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh Natalie, I don't LIKE roller coasters!! Not at ALL! I have been praying....I just got home tonite from hearing Bro Keith Daniel preach in Milwaukee....He was speaking to me, but this is also for you..."In the broader picture of life, we all become aware of God's hand in everything He allowed to come against us. Much is sent by the devil to destroy us, but it is allowed by God to make us. In the darkest moment, God is in perfect control to make you what He wants you to be." So very hard, I know.....Know that I am praying...

2012/11/10 0:16Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

Reading Psalms is wonderful, reading them aloud is even better. I have been praying for you and your husband just now.

There is comfort in this passage of scripture and I want to share it with you.

Hebrews 13:5 . . . and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

You are not alone. . . and I am praying.

2012/11/10 19:02Profile
romanchog

Re:

It just hit me for the first time that I may be watching the last days of my husband's life and it is causing my heart to break. Regardless of my trust in the LORD that all that He allows is good, I cannot bear this sorrow.

LORD I BEG YOU TO PLEASE SPARE HIS LIFE. RENEW HIS BODY, FILL.IT WITH STRENGTH. GIVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY THAT HE IS ASKING TO LIVE FOR YOU.I

2012/11/10 20:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy