Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Gonzalo

Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Hello everyone ...

My wife and I are searching for people in Germany and Europe to fellowship with. But we´re tired of churches which have lost the fear of God and are mingling with the world. Please, where are the 7000 in Europe who didn´t bow their knees to Baal? We´d really love to fellowship with them...we feel a bit alone here...
Are there any people from Europe/Germany here who actually want to live by Jesus' commandments and follow him radically?

Please respond, if you´re one of them...

Europe needs an awakening...more than any other place in the world...

David

2012/10/16 17:51Profile
Gonzalo

Re: Looking for fellowship in Europe/Germany

Not a single one?

2012/10/17 2:31Profile

Quote:
My wife and I are searching for people in Germany and Europe to fellowship with. But we´re tired of churches which have lost the fear of God and are mingling with the world. Please, where are the 7000 in Europe who didn´t bow their knees to Baal? We´d really love to fellowship with them...we feel a bit alone here...
Are there any people from Europe/Germany here who actually want to live by Jesus' commandments and follow him radically?

Please respond, if you´re one of them...

Europe needs an awakening...more than any other place in the world. Gonzalo.

Hello Brother

Europe is a large place. I know of sound fellowships in Europe, especially in Italy. I can put you in touch with pastors in Italy on the northern boarder who regularly hold missions across into Germany, France, Switzerland etc. If these contacts will be of use to you send me your e-mail address and I will pass your information on.

Europe is the land of ancient warfare of sorcery and witchcraft of Idolatry and sophistication it will not change. The darkest things in all the earth can be found in Europe. Many saints believe that North America is dark. Yet to those I have known who have visited North America it is a light compared to central Europe. Even England is become again a nation of witchcraft. The churches are being done to death and the saints are lending their hands to it without comprehension. The Lord Knows. Just as He knows who have not bent their knee to another lord who is no lord at all. There is hope, but it is in Christ not in men. The Lord Bless You.

2012/10/17 3:19
Josef83

Sweden

No idea about Germany.
But Kristuskirkken in Denmark usally arranges a summer conference every year.
Paul Washer has been speaking there and Voodie Bauchaum.
And I know there are many german coming to that conference
You could contact hem and ask.

http://www.kristuskirken.com/blog/wordpress/

2012/10/17 5:52Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

I am German but live in the UK. We are considering to move back to norhtern Germany early next year.

2012/10/17 7:13Profile
Gonzalo

Re:

Hallo narrowpath!

Wir sind auch relativ aus dem Norden (obwohl nicht ganz). Woher kommst Du/Ihr? Wir sind aus Minden in Westfalen (etwa 40 km von Bielefeld, 60km von Hannover, 100km von Bremen)...Wo stehst Du/steht Ihr geistlich? Was habt Ihr vor im Herrn? Habt Ihr eine Hausgemeinde oder besucht Ihr eine größere Gemeinde?
Würde mich freuen, wenn sich eventuell ein guter Kontakt entwickeln würde... meine Email: [email protected]

Grüße im HERRN

2012/10/17 15:28Profile
Gonzalo

Re:

@ amrkelly:

It sadly is true what you say about Europe. Its a dark place indeed...Sadly I believe its becoming even worse. Churches which have light are growing darker...and so the whole spiritual situation is growing darker in Europe. I was really hit by what you wrote concerning Europe and darkness, because this was exactly what I felt the Lord was showing me about Europe during the last couple of months: Its getting darker and darker and even those churches who have truth (of which there a some) are more and more drifting away from God and into the world...BUT: I also believe that God told me that there are more and more "little lights" (which are all small groups of people who hold on to the truth of God and hold fast to his commandments)which are arising in the midst of the increasing spiritual darkness... So I have hope...and God constantly shows me, that there are these 7000 who didn´t bow their knees to Baal in Europe...his remnant...either they already exist, or they will arise soon...
Please send me you contacts! But please tell me, what kind of fellowship are you talking about? Housechurches? "Bigger" congregations? Reformed? Anabaptist?

Greetings in the Lord

2012/10/17 15:39Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Europe is the land of ancient warfare of sorcery and witchcraft of Idolatry and sophistication it will not change.

I totally disagree that Europe will not change.

The biggest and most powerful Move of God to hit this earth is going to start in Europe....

2012/10/17 15:59Profile
Gonzalo

Re:

How come you believe that murrcolr...
I sense that there is a lot of false fire arising in Europe...Much activism of churches...but thats not revival. Revival is when people are truly filled by the Spirit of God and out of that infilling hold Jesus` commandments...I cannot see that in any significant measure in Europe...
Are you from Europe?

2012/10/17 16:06Profile

Re: Changes in Europe!

Quote:
I totally disagree that Europe will not change.

The biggest and most powerful Move of God to hit this earth is going to start in Europe. murrcoir

I pray that you are right brother. May it be so as you have shared.

From the very first day I believed my concern has been with the churches. Though I love to evangelise and gain more encouragement from seeing men and women come to a true knowledge of Christ than anything else; I have also known very little encouragement from the gradual decline of brotherly love in fellowship to individuality with all of the attendant natural witchcraft which this individualism has inevitably brought in.

The Lord has given me peace about this although it is a source of real indignation as well. A few times over the years I have been encouraged by an insight from the Lord. One of them was on the Isle of Lewis in the 1990's where I withstood strange spiritual darkness more discernible than I have known before or since. Yet in the midst of this darkness there was a certain knowledge that a small light would shine in that place which would be the beginning of a great latter move of God that would sweep across europe. To this day I have not lost the conviction of this though every outward evidence is contrary to it.

To say therefore that Europe will not change seems like a contradiction. Yet Europe is many nations and peoples. This includes peoples who are against Israel and represent a hatred of the Jews the like of which makes Islam seem reasonable. When that hatred once again finds its expression Europe will be plunged into darkness of a kind which is unspeakable; even though before this time the light will shine brightly in the present darkness. For me the apparent contradiction is no contradiction it is simple discernment and understanding most of which I keep to myself. All of us who love the Lord today may well find ourselves in times which are presently incomprehensible. It is right that we should focus on the hope, and desire the light, but we will not escape the testing which is to come, or escape the darkness. We will if we are faithful be all the more bright and visible for Christ in that hour. So I believe.

2012/10/17 16:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy