SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Post SI Conference Call, Monday night, Oct. 15.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Again saints this is about a conference call to share how God moved in your hearts. How h9e spoke to you through tbe speakers. So do come and give praise to our awesome God. Call info at start of thread.

Bearnaster.

2012/10/15 9:28
DieingtoLive

Re: Huge blessings from CO...

Just in case > We were so blessed!! And I was extra blessed as a wife who lovs loves loves to see her husband blessed! Brian did just that for him. If I haven't heard it a 1/2dozen times from my H I haven't heard it at all how he really like that last guy preaching. (he missed most of the rest) And on & on w/ ?? > who? what? where?

I will invite him to be a part of the phone call tonight, he usually does not fellowship via phone conf. but we'll see. ;-) And I too we'll try to make it.

BUT just in case > Was very very blessed > & tweeted during conf. too! > first time EVER :-)

Sending gratitudes........

2012/10/15 10:17Profile

Re:

Praise God for that last testimony. Saints please come on tonight's call and testify. Call info at beginning of thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/15 12:41
staff

Re:

Hi Bearmaster,
Whenever two or three are gathered in my name that God was in the midst.So no matter what the conference was about when christians are gathered he will be there.That does not mean that the conference content was correct by his presence,
Yours Staff

2012/10/15 13:57Profile

Re:

Staff. Brother I ask you politely please do not hijack this thread into a debate. If you want to discuss the content of the conference. Then open up a thread to do so. This thread is promoting tonight's con call.

With respect

Bearmaster..

2012/10/15 14:09

Re:

Saints final reminder of tonight's con call. Starts in one hour. Please join if your schedule allows. Calk info at beginning of thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/15 20:00

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy