SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Post SI Conference Call, Monday night, Oct. 15.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Post SI Conference Call, Monday night, Oct. 15.

Dear saints, please join me next Monday night Oct 15 to hear from Greg Gordon and I hope from some other brothers how God spoke to tbeir hearts in Atlanta. This call will be more of a time of testimony and praise to God for what he is doing in his faith remnant bride In America.

For those who would like to join the call here is the info. US callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#. Call times are 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST.

I pray this call will be a gospel fellowship of praise, testimony, and prayer. Please come and join if your schedule permits.

Blaine Scogin aka Bearmaster.

2012/10/9 14:05

Re: Post SI Conference Call, Monday night, Oct. 15.

Saints Lord willing. Brother Brian Long will join us on next Monday's call. Should be rich blessing.

Blaine Scogin

2012/10/9 15:25

Re:

I will be joining you brother..........bro Frank

2012/10/9 20:05

Re:

Just a reminder of tbe post Sermon Index call tomorrow night. Lord willing. our brothers, Greg Gordon, Brian Long, and Frank McEvany will join and share how Gos spoke to them through tbe conference.

Pray this will be a time of praise, testimony, and prayer to our awesome God.

Halleujah!!!!

Blaine Scogin aka Bearmaster.

2012/10/14 14:11

Re:

Call tonight. All invited. Praise and tesrmtiminy of Sermon Index conference in Atlanta. Call info at beginning if thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/10/15 4:27
staff

Re:

Hi All,
I have struggled to get across my understanding and what i wanted to say about Judgement coming to the west,Carter Conlon has not however.
Here is a link to "I know what your calling is"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPz393V_b8

He has themes that shows the difference between "Judgement and Mercy" and "standing in the gap".
Carter Conlon's position on the western church is at odds with Sermonindex and I think he is correct,have a listen and see what you think,
Yours Staff

2012/10/15 5:57Profile

Re: Staff

Brother with all respect. This is a thread to promote a con call for tonight. Might I encourage you to open up another thread on Carter Conlin. For sure I would invite you to come on the call tonight and listen to tbe praise and testimony about Atlanta. Calk info at beginning if thread.

With respect.

Bearnaster.

2012/10/15 7:25
staff

Re:

hi bearmaster,
is the conference in question not the persecution conference?staff

2012/10/15 8:26Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

by staff on 2012/10/15 5:26:34

hi bearmaster,
is the conference in question not the persecution conference?staff

---

i do think this thread is suppose to be about giving a praise report for those who attended online as well as in person the recent conference. i think bear was just trying to keep it to that topic of giving thanks and not get caught up in a debate "about" persecution. the topic of this thread is a "praise report" on the conference not "persecution" itself persay.

of course that is just my understanding and bear will probably respond himself:)

rdg

2012/10/15 8:30Profile

Re: Rdg

Sister you beautifully answered our brother Staff. Have nothing to add.

Bear.

2012/10/15 9:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy